Shreya Ghoshal AT - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

yeah I jst did. Glad I watched it all together. I totally enjoyed it. Have u seen yet?

Haye hum dono 😆 yeh keisay

I missed first 3 performances..So missed Geet's performance also...But watched on youtube.. He simply rocked it...Terrible performance 😃 OMG! didn't see Sajda group's performance but after watching recap i think "Geet" was the most deserving for the singer of the day.. 😕

@fzohora

Terrible or terrific? 😲    😛
Originally posted by nshiuy

@fzohora

Terrible or terrific? 😲    😛

Terrificly Terrible, Horrible Everything 😛😉 Stunning performance 😃

@fzohora

What? terrible means very bad
Originally posted by fzohora

I missed first 3 performances..So missed Geet's performance also...But watched on youtube.. He simply rocked it...Terrible performance 😃 OMG! didn't see Sajda group's performance but after watching recap i think "Geet" was the most deserving for the singer of the day.. 😕

Sajda group was OK but I thought Gangoly guy and Seema was awesome. RJ guy was OK too.
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Awww this Gorgeous I luv the coloring and Texture u used. But change the color a bit on the captioin. I luved the siggy. 🤗

AWWW... Thank you sooo much Zoo! 🤗
I tried loads of colours yaar..but these were the ones keeping the subtle look nice...wanted to keep the siggy a little dimly stylized. 😃
Originally posted by somone999

AWWW... Thank you sooo much Zoo! 🤗
I tried loads of colours yaar..but these were the ones keeping the subtle look nice...wanted to keep the siggy a little dimly stylized. 😃

Then the words should have been smaller i think. Someone else once told me that to make siggy look clean and pretty, words should be smaller and picture should be bigger. 😊

First of all I ll say, Beautiful siggie Someone 👍🏼

Hey Friends, I am thinking of sharing posting a song as "Song of the Day", wherein everyday I shall post one song of Shreya. The song may be a known one or unknown one. Hope u guys wud like it.

Song of the Day😛

Song- Rab ne mere jo
Movie- Aryan
Singers- Shreya ghoshal, Kunal ganjawala
Composed- Anand Raj Anand

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4-aTI2fHU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Shreyacool - 12 years ago