musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh Okay! Sweet! :) Thanx for telling πŸ˜³
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Well the 4th june episode was the first one i saw of x factor as i couldnt watch the previous ones due to exams and i actually found some of the ppl very talented which includes seema,piyush and that girl u sang raat ka nasha in sonu's team, manjari,amit and that guy wearing the pink shirt in shreya's team and i cant say much abt the groups cuz i didnt listen to them that carefully, but overall it was an entertaining episode and all mentors are really good and tried their best to get the most appropriate contestants so im looking forward to future episodes, shreya looked beautiful in that orange dress and shreya and sonu both rocked even sanjay bansali was good and aditya's hot πŸ˜³.

Rida πŸ€— Chalo daer se per aye tou sahi πŸ˜† yeah some of the singers r really good. I can't wait to see more. I am already luving the show.

Originally posted by: bebosallu4eva

Really loved the episode...Loved sonu's masti...Shreya looked pretty as usual...Thanks for sharing...!!!!

Sonu is a sweet heart. and I luved Shreya's dress. She looked so pretty.

Originally posted by: chandnixxx

Sorry for the late reply zoobs First of all i want to thank everyone for  all the  effort you put into giving us the updates  of the episodes  ... you truly ROCK! πŸ€—About enjoying x- factor ... errrm  i think im kinda hoping that the Indian television industry comes up with something unique for a change 🀣 How many more  concepts of other shows are going to be copied ?  Big boss - Big brother Indian idol - American idol yada yada ... anywhoo SG and sonu are the only ones keeping me even remotely interested in the show.  😊 what im looking forward to is seeing how she metors her contestants.  : p.s it's such queet pic of sonu and shreya you posted :P  

Actually I don't mind copy shows as long I enjoy them. πŸ˜† Yes Shreya and Sonu are awesome. Thats my main reason for watching too.
Oh you are very welcome for update. I try to gather everyone and have a good time on here.
Glad u liked the pic. It was my fav scene from that episode. 😳

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hunk101

Shreya looked beautiful as usual. Deciding the 4 finalists was tough for her & Salim. But they selected good singers. 

Yeah it was a huge surprise to see Salim there. I miss him from Indian Idol 😭 But Good Luck to Shreya and her Team πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shreyacool

I am happy to see Amit in her team, his a awesome singer. Overall her team looks good.

Who was Amit 😲 the Radio jockey? πŸ˜• I am still remembering names πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fzohora

New creations 😳

Beautiful creations Zohra. Luv them all. Here is a tip for you. Before u start making the siggy. Jst resize the pic. Then start making the background or texture. πŸ˜›
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I just LOVE shreya's team! πŸ˜³ Everyone is superb just like her! hehe

yea first I was sad about Vishal...but after reading Shreya's status on FB..I finally get why she thought that! πŸ˜ƒ So that makes me happy! :)

I agree with u Jagz. I was very sad about Vishal too. but I trust Shreya's choice 😊

Originally posted by: Diivi

im soo very happy with d team selected by ShreyaπŸ‘..hd liked dat 'chan chan chan chan' guy, his name is Amith,na(im not sure)?..he really has much 'X' factrπŸ‘πŸΌ..nd d whole team of Shreya is great..i ws worried fr Vishal,bt with Shreya's FB status,its all gone.. nd saw d promo of Xfactor with the final 12 contestants nw..bt 1 contestant of Shreya's team -Monaji ws missing in it..dont know whyπŸ˜•...Nywy..Way to go fr Shreya😍...nd three cheers for Shreya Ghoshal Team!!πŸ₯³...

Wow that chan chan guy is there too? Mujhe abhi tak yaad nahi ho rahey sab πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fzohora

New creations 😳

Wow this a beautiful 😊 Embarrassed
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yahooo...amit is in shreyta's team..😎
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys do vote for Shreya Ghoshal as the best playback singer for Bahara

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am happy to see Amit in her team, his a awesome singer. Overall her team looks good.

Who was Amit 😲 the Radio jockey? πŸ˜• I am still remembering names πŸ˜†

The MJ guy who sang that hera pheri song in auditions.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

yahooo...amit is in shreyta's team..😎

Hey u changed ur user name? 😲

The MJ guy who sang that hera pheri song in auditions.

Haan thoda thoda yaad aa geya. He was also in Fame Gurukul I heard. He is good looking too πŸ˜†
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Guys do vote for Shreya Ghoshal as the best playback singer for Bahara

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Voted!! Thanks for the link! :)