Really loved the episode...
Loved sonu's masti...
Shreya looked pretty as usual...
Thanks for sharing...!!!!

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hello Chandni ๐Ÿค— Welcome to Shreya's Fan Club.
Shreya is truly one of a gem in the industry today.
ARe you enjoying X Factor?

Sorry for the late reply zoobs

First of all i want to thank everyone for  all the  effort you put into giving us the updates  of the episodes  ... you truly ROCK! ๐Ÿค—

About enjoying x- factor ... errrm  i think im kinda hoping that the Indian television industry comes up with something unique for a change ๐Ÿคฃ

How many more  concepts of other shows are going to be copied ?  Big boss - Big brother Indian idol - American idol yada yada ... anywhoo SG and sonu are the only ones keeping me even remotely interested in the show.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

what im looking forward to is seeing how she metors her contestants.  :)

p.s it's such queet pic of sonu and shreya you posted :P

Edited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
Shreya looked beautiful as usual. Deciding the 4 finalists was tough for her & Salim. But they selected good singers. 
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy to see Amit in her team, his a awesome singer. Overall her team looks good.
fzohora thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good team chosen by Shreya! Specially glad 2 see Amit the MJ..   ๐Ÿ˜Š
fzohora thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New creations ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by fzohora - 12 years ago
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just LOVE shreya's team! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Everyone is superb just like her! hehe
yea first I was sad about Vishal...but after reading Shreya's status on FB..I finally get why she thought that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So that makes me happy! :)
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im soo very happy with d team selected by Shreya๐Ÿ‘..hd liked dat 'chan chan chan chan' guy, his name is Amith,na(im not sure)?..he really has much 'X' factr๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..nd d whole team of Shreya is great..i ws worried fr Vishal,bt with Shreya's FB status,its all gone..
nd saw d promo of Xfactor with the final 12 contestants nw..bt 1 contestant of Shreya's team -Monaji ws missing in it..dont know why๐Ÿ˜•...

Nywy..Way to go fr Shreya๐Ÿ˜...nd three cheers for Shreya Ghoshal Team!!๐Ÿฅณ...
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diivi

im soo very happy with d team selected by Shreya๐Ÿ‘..hd liked dat 'chan chan chan chan' guy, his name is Amith,na(im not sure)?..he really has much 'X' factr๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..nd d whole team of Shreya is great..i ws worried fr Vishal,bt with Shreya's FB status,its all gone..

nd saw d promo of Xfactor with the final 12 contestants nw..bt 1 contestant of Shreya's team -Monaji ws missing in it..dont know why๐Ÿ˜•...

Nywy..Way to go fr Shreya๐Ÿ˜...nd three cheers for Shreya Ghoshal Team!!๐Ÿฅณ...

Same here! Saw her status and now I know why she did that! ๐Ÿ˜› So it's all GOOD! โญ๏ธ
and ohhh there's a new promo?! I didnt see it..where did you find it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --JagLovezSD--

Same here! Saw her status and now I know why she did that! ๐Ÿ˜› So it's all GOOD! โญ๏ธ
and ohhh there's a new promo?! I didnt see it..where did you find it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒys..all fr gud..
nd promo..i saw it on TV itself..thr ws a repeat telecast of ystrdys epi at 11.30pm tdy...nd d promo ws shown at d break time..