Wow Beautiful 😊 😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Wow Beautiful 😊 😳

Thanx Shayal 😳

Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Awesome episode...
yes indeed. I thought it was the best one so far, in terms of singers for sure.

Originally posted by Diivi

wow..got anothr awsome episode...it ws really great..
also @ShreyaFC-thnx fr sharin dat article of rivalry btwn Shreya n Sunidhi...
i do believe dat both are Great singers...n both are gud in their own singing..
sill i hav to say dat,i feel Shreya is more versatile..her voice suits mostly d sweet classical n romantic songs,ys...bt she can sing high energy fast beated songs too...n d main example is d song 'Lattoo' frm movie Ghajini...seriously,i cudnt just believe dat such a big Bang voice n singing ws comin frm Shreyaji..it ws too gud...so fr me Shreya is very vey versatile..n she can sing all sorts of songs,let it b any sensuos one or any rock on song...SHREYA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!😳😳😳... sorry,if i hurt nyone...it ws jst my opinion..
Oh no u didn't hurt anyone. I feel everyone have their won opinion. Let me ask u a question. if we didn't have Sunidhi, do u think it would have been possible to hear "Beedi, Crazy Kiya Re etc." Her voice has the kind of Power which I feel shreya doesn't, bcz shreya has the romantic voice. Honestly I don't compare them as they are 2 different type of singers for me. I luv them both equally. Prolly shreya more 😛

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

That's so lovely!! Embarrassed I didn't know Lataji even tweets!! 
I don't think she is really active in tweeting but I know she does. but i barely follow her tweets as i m not on twitter 😳😆

Thank you Simona for uploading the videos. Luv ya 🤗
Originally posted by swtbaby

hiii guys missed u all
Hi Sweetu we missed you too. R u watching X Factor?

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

very nice episode...now they r showing even the upset faces...feel sorry for some... loved the last minute group...it sounded so simple...I was amazed by the way that guitar girl was selected...bands were good too
I know I luv the episode. LOL it was cute to see Shreya a bit mad 😳 but I am glad they are showing us everything. did u notice they even show judges' discussions too. I like that. I luved the singers. I think the guitar girl needs to practice more. but she had the feel. she was really good. my fav was the vegetable guy. he was really good. 😊

Originally posted by Summer3

Gosh Calcutta is a real killer. They have the best.
I knew from the beginning it will be. I kept telling my dad, jst wait for Kolkatta auditions to come on. 😆 Luved it.

Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Gosh Shreya's just amazing 😊 Her expressions and they way she giggles is just adorable 😳
I know I love the way she smiles and giggles, so cute 😆
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

😆 Ya I knw, actually understanding the language is not important. Shreya herself doesnt know kannada, tamil or malyalam, but one thing I can say about her singing is that no listener will ever feel that the singer singing the song doesnt know the language. But trust me she can sing in these languages much better than even the native playback singers of South, over the 3-4 years she has gained alot of popularity in south. Her songs do really well on the radio charts too. Shreya certainly has the GodGifted Talent.😊
That's interesting news Ranbir fan. I didn't know she was really popular in down South too. Way to go my angel 😛

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Yes I'm a Himesh Fan also. No I don't watch BALH but like the title track.
I used to be a huge Himesh fan once when he used to compose. but his acting totally turned me down. 😆 But I still listen to his songs from early 2000s. Tere Mera Milna is one of all time fav of his with shreya 😍

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

beautiful
Thanks Pari - I was jst trying something different 😳😛

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Thank you Somone999 & Zoo!!
You welcome my Zeenat Amaan. Kahan thi tu kal? 😡😆
Originally posted by fzohora

How is it Guys?? 😳

Zohra - they are both really nice. Jst reduce the size after u make them. 😛

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Good creations people.
Thanks Shruti ji Embarrassed

Originally posted by bebosallu4eva

Amazing episode...Thx for the Pm...[/QUOTE]
You welcome Tammi. Are u enjoying X Factor?