Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
How she manages to wear those heavy outfits?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ranbir.Fan

Hey Friends, theres a good news. I know most of u wouldnt understand the languages, but we should be happy for shreya, its a big achievement to make such a mark in south. Hatsoff to ShreyaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shreya has been nominated for d songs Eradu Jadeyannu and Yello Jhinugiruva in South Filmfare Awards 2011 (Kannada), she's got 2 out of 5 nominations, crossing my fingers, I m expecting her to winπŸ˜›
Nominated for d song Un Perai Sollum Bodhe in South Filmfare Awards (Tamil)
has been nominated for d songs Kizhakku Pookum and Manju Mazha in South Filmfare Awards (Malayalam)

Wow Thanks for sharing. I wish I could understand the song though. But they are really good.

Originally posted by: ramishamalik

very nice,,,

Thanks Ramisha, are you watching X Factor?

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

How she manages to wear those heavy outfits?

Kyun? πŸ˜† I luv her outfits plus she is always sitting its not like she is performing πŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail

Actually I don't like that type of outfits. Hope she performs soon. On Tera mera milna.

ShreyaFC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

hey guys...I dont watch the show regularly but I saw part of this episode and I knew I had to make it on them...I hope you guys like it😳 feel free to use/comment/criticize

texture credit-lookslikerain on deviantart

Wistfulness thumbnail
I love the songs - Tera mera milna, koi na koi chahe, teri meri dosti ka aasman and some other Himesh sir's tracks. AKS's jhooth nahi bolna too, Shreya did too well in these songs. Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
ShreyaFC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lata Mangeshkar loves X Factor
The nightingale of India, Lata Mangeshkar is known to tweet very often. Time and again, the legend has posted messages for her fans on the social networking site. Her latest tweet praisesX Factor, as she says, "Dino se main tv pe X factor dekh rahi hun, mujhe bahot pasand aaya. Isme Sanjay Leela Bhansali ji, Sonu Nigam aur Shreya ji andaaz se apni judge ki bhumika nibha rahe hain, aur har tarah ke participants ko jis tarah sambhal lete hain, woh sach me tarif ke yogya hai. X factor ki puri team ka main abhinandan karti hun, aur shubh kaamnayien deti hun."  Wow with such support, the team of X Factor sure must be bowled over.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Shreya has sung BALH title track also na.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Actually I don't like that type of outfits. Hope she performs soon. On Tera mera milna.

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about that song. I Luv Luv this song. U seem to be an Himesh fan too πŸ˜›

I also like Jhoot nahi Bolna 😊

Shreya has sung BALH title track also na.

Yes she sang the Title song. Are u watching that serial?
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

wow..got anothr awsome episode...it ws really great..

also @ShreyaFC-thnx fr sharin dat article of rivalry btwn Shreya n Sunidhi...
i do believe dat both are Great singers...n both are gud in their own singing..
sill i hav to say dat,i feel Shreya is more versatile..her voice suits mostly d sweet classical n romantic songs,ys...bt she can sing high energy fast beated songs too...n d main example is d song 'Lattoo' frm movie Ghajini...seriously,i cudnt just believe dat such a big Bang voice n singing ws comin frm Shreyaji..it ws too gud...so fr me Shreya is very vey versatile..n she can sing all sorts of songs,let it b any sensuos one or any rock on song...SHREYA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!😳😳😳...

sorry,if i hurt nyone...it ws jst my opinion..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShreyaFC

Lata Mangeshkar loves X Factor
The nightingale of India, Lata Mangeshkar is known to tweet very often. Time and again, the legend has posted messages for her fans on the social networking site. Her latest tweet praisesX Factor, as she says, "Dino se main tv pe X factor dekh rahi hun, mujhe bahot pasand aaya. Isme Sanjay Leela Bhansali ji, Sonu Nigam aur Shreya ji andaaz se apni judge ki bhumika nibha rahe hain, aur har tarah ke participants ko jis tarah sambhal lete hain, woh sach me tarif ke yogya hai. X factor ki puri team ka main abhinandan karti hun, aur shubh kaamnayien deti hun."  Wow with such support, the team of X Factor sure must be bowled over.

That's so lovely!! πŸ˜³ I didn't know Lataji even tweets!!