..:: Part 4  ::..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3I3M0DDv2A[/YOUTUBE]

..:: Part 5  ::..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4pOlqG3TeI[/YOUTUBE]

..:: Part 6  ::..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeqRkUhsMaM[/YOUTUBE]

..:: Written Update  ::..

By: Fzohra

1st episode of X-Factor! Good episode with full of fun, full of life, great opening must say.. Started with the Audition Round..It was "Mumbai" today..U already know about the judges.. (Sanjay Leela Bhansalee, Shreya Ghoshal & Sonu Nigam) 

1st contestant was Eric from Kanpur (Music Teacher) Good voice...Liked his singing.. He is selected...Judges appreciated him.. and he was the first one to be selected.. 

2nd (Group) named Nirmitee..The performed a retro (Aap jaisa koi mere zindagi se aye) Great singing. Judges likes their performance...They also passed..

3rd ( Sonia: 43) As there's no age limitation so here she is..She performed Sheila Ki Jawani.. Which was infact so funny.. judges was laughing like anything..She is a big Sonu fan so she came here to meet him only...Result was a big NO! 

4th (Rajindar Gadhvi : 63) Good singing...Got the appreciation from the judges..Specially Sonu Nigam asked him whether he can be able to join the next Grooming session at this age or not..? He said he can...So definitely he also passed..

5th (Sadhana Group) a group basically it was a Senior group... They entertained actually..Judges thanked them for coming here...but they didnt get the green signal from the judges..

6th (Sharad : 25) He has sung a folk song... Judges liked his singing, they appreciated.. Shreya told him She would love to see him in her team...So undoubtedly he passed..

7th (Surrinder: 22) He performed "Tadap Tadap" O God nothing to say!! So funny... He told that he got the X-factor and one day he will also cross "Lata Mungeshkar" ๐Ÿ˜†  Infact he killed that song!! Some fun moments was there on the stage..Result is undoubtedly a big NO!!

8th (Nishant :22) He want to be a Stock Holder...Also said Music is his passion when judges asked him what about the music.. He has sung a Sonu Nigam's song (Dewana)..Good singing...but he got the green signal only after a Tricky chat with the judges ๐Ÿ˜†

9th (Amrita : 27) Amrita got the green signal..Judges really liked her singing...So she passed..

final it was Sahiti...Good voice...Definitely good singing as well.. judges made her nervous at first but passed finally!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That was the 1st audition episode guys which was not bad at all...Talented singers are there.. So just looking forward to the next episode... THANK YOU!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please do share your review of Today's Episode and specifically
Shreya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't forget to Press the
  Button

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked how Shreya looked. I especially liked the green dress she was wearing. It was so pretty and yet simple. Just beautiful.
ShreyaFC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated Added everyone!
Edited by ShreyaFC - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly speaking, I loved it. I missed these reality shows so much.
I just loved looking at Sonu ji, Seeing Shreya smiling, Adi supporting contestants, every moment of it.

when it comes to contestants, few were good. But not someone I can say WOW to. Eric was good. Sayal was good too.

Sheeli Ki Jawani wali girl and Tadap Tadap wala guy jst added to the entertainment needed. They even made my dad laugh who needed it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am looking forward to more episodes and better contestants!

I just loved Shreya today. She looked so pretty and all ready for the new beginning!
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope You All Like It!! 

PSD By Farzana! =)
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the first episode..it was a great beginning..from red chopper to all contestant...

i find the show is gonna rock as there is some quality stuff entering...people who r really serious about their singing should be give chance๐Ÿ˜Š...

all judges sounded great๐Ÿ‘...hope they never enter the partiality zone๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved Shreya..so much...
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thank you zoobi for uploading video i need to see it yet,
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Hope You All Like It!! 

PSD By Farzana! =)

Wow Luv this. I wish i knew before, would have added in the PM ๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

loved the first episode..it was a great beginning..from red chopper to all contestant...

i find the show is gonna rock as there is some quality stuff entering...people who r really serious about their singing should be give chance๐Ÿ˜Š...

all judges sounded great๐Ÿ‘...hope they never enter the partiality zone๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved Shreya..so much...

Very well said. I luved each and every scene too. Thanks for giving your review. I am looking forward to more!

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

thank you zoobi for uploading video i need to see it yet,

Sure no problem Mariam. Yeah do watch it and then give you review!
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago