Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everybody:) Plzzz add me in her fan's list coz i'm huuuge fan of SG!!:D
She is looking sooo pretty in that red dress!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Oh Hey Zubi!! :) I'm Jagavi but yall can call me Jagz or Jagu πŸ˜³
Oh yes totally!!! Can't waitt!!!! β­οΈ

Oh jagz sounds good πŸ˜†
I am about to watch it now. Have u seen yet?

Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

It's from Shor in the City 😊

Yeah I jst heard Shayal. its really good. i haven't seen this movie so may be I haven't heard that many times. 😳

Originally posted by Rasny

Hi Zoobi,
Thanks for adding me.
Yes, I'm very exited and I hope we'll be having a good time.
Your Sallu is missing hereπŸ˜†

Mera Sallu kahan se aa geya πŸ˜†
By the way I get more excited about Musical stuff then movies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
tomorrow sonu, shreya and sunidhi chauhan will be singing..:)
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Somonaa πŸ˜† LOL OK
Yeah I think its a good idea but i don't wanna open the poll in the forum. I only wanna do it within the FC. what do u suggest?

I don't think its quite successfully possible in this thread Zoo...because majority of people do not check every post in a thread neither everybody bothers to open the first page everytime... I suggest you should open a separate poll...it will be good fun... 😊
Edited by somone999 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by somone999

I don't think its quite successfully possible in this thread Zoo...because majority of people do not check every post in a thread neither everybody bothers to open the first page everytime... I suggest you should open a separate poll...it will be good fun... 😊

yeah true.But I am thinking about sending everyone a PM with the link where the song will be posted. I am adding all new members on this ID i made, ShreyaFC

Have u seen X Factor?
Sid Bhai - Thanks for the beautiful pics, Luved them all. I will add to 1st page. 😊

Originally posted by debayon

I had gone to her concert, and she was so damn brilliant! She rocked the stage and created that special ambience(until Atif came on stageπŸ˜†) She is talent and beauty combined into one!πŸ˜ƒ

Debu - I remember when they came in our town. I was gonna go to the concert too but Tickets were sold out 😭 That was right after Music Ka Maha Muqabla I think. 😳

Originally posted by Hunk101

K so u remember me, toh Sabko PM kiya, Mujhko PM kyun nahi kiya??πŸ˜”
Ya Infact I hav seen shreya in real too, I m from mumbai, shreya has a flat in Andheri, hers is jst 2 buildings away from mine. But never got chance to speak to her, actually she stays in chembur.

Sorry Hunk ji but u r not in my buddy list. I sent PM to everyone who was in my buddy list 😳
Awww that's nice. U should try to meet Shreya somehow. U know never, it will work one day!
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Please do add me to the member list.

I don't know if other people agree with me, but she's an amazing singer. A very versatile singer, a great person, and just amazing.

Hello πŸ€— Welcome ji. Have u seen the X Factor? Shreya is so cute in it. Her laugh 😍

Originally posted by nkapoor

link

Niki - Thats such a sweet song. I loved it. Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by rose-girl

Hello everybody:) Plzzz add me in her fan's list coz i'm huuuge fan of SG!!:D
She is looking sooo pretty in that red dress!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Hello Rosegirl πŸ€— Welcome!
She is looking pretty in and each everyone of those dresses. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by SS007

tomorrow sonu, shreya and sunidhi chauhan will be singing..:)

I saw this. 😲 😍 Man I am excited already πŸ₯³
ARTICLE

Noted playback singer Shreya Ghoshal says that filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is an encyclopedia of music.

Ghoshal, along with Bhansali and singer Sonu Nigam, is a judge in the Indian version of music-based reality show 'X Factor' which will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television channel from today.

"'Guzaarish' is completely composed by him. I think somewhere music inspires films for him. For me he is the encyclopedia of good music. He has heard so much that he is just superb," Shreya told PTI.

"Judging with Sanjayji and Sonu makes it even more special. It is because the credibility, the musical expanse that is associated with both of them. They are the cream of music icons today," she said.

Shreya made her debut as a playback singer in Bhansali's 'Devdas', for which she received both the Filmfare award for Best Female Playback Singer and the Filmfare RD Burman Award for New Music Talent.

The 27-year-old singer, who had caught Bhansali's attention as a participant in music-based reality show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa', sang five songs in the film - 'Silsila Ye Chaahat Ka', 'Bairi Piya', 'Chalak Chalak', 'Morey Piya' and 'Dola Re Dola'.

On 'X-factor', Shreya says, "One is born with 'X-factor'. Usually one feels X-factor is something where people jump and show their enthusiasm and all that. Most of our singers don't do that. Lataji does not do that and she is magnificent. It is not specific what X-factor actually is, it has to be captivating."

The singer says 'X-factor' reminds her of her 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' days.

"When I am meeting these people, I am being reminded of my old days. I can feel the same energy. Due to non-stop work, stage shows, reality shows everything was blur but this show has stopped me and made me think about my journey. I am getting very emotional in this whole process."

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sanjay-leela-bhansali-is-encyclopedia-of-music-says-shreya-ghoshal_1548769
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Oh jagz sounds good πŸ˜†
I am about to watch it now. Have u seen yet?

Oki hehe
Noo...will watch it after some time!! πŸ˜ƒ