Shreya Ghoshal AT - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Add me in! Sooo glad that she is part of this show. Sonu plus Shreya is gonna be absolutely awesome!πŸ˜ƒ

Debu πŸ€— Missed you on IF. It will be fun again this year. I am so excited for this show. Finally something to look forward to. Share one of ur fav shreya song. 😊

Originally posted by kajolj

I'm here ZoobiπŸ˜† waisey are u going to be watching X-Factor??

Kajol πŸ€— Welcome Sweety. Of course I am dying to see it. Literally counting hours. πŸ˜†
are you going to?

Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

count me too .:D
luv her songs

Hello ji Welcome πŸ€— Please share one of ur fav os Shreya πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Omg count me in 😊

Hi Shreya πŸ˜† Welcome Sweety. You should have made this FC, aisa lagta shreya ne khud banaeya hai. πŸ˜†

Share one of ur most fav of Shreya 😊

Originally posted by Ritu_Cute_2197

WOW... SHREYA'S FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGO!!!!!!!!!
ADD ME 2 IN MY MEMBRER LIST!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ritu Welcome Sweety. πŸ€— Thanks so much for coming. Share one of ur fav shreya song 😊

Originally posted by Summer3

Ah I liked the title too

Sonu Goes Gaga Over 'Zoobi Doobi' 

Summer πŸ˜† Yes me too. i luv it. Did u see it? 😊
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I like her, add me in.. πŸ˜ƒ  Have seen her as a judge on Amul Chote Ustaad(or something, forgot lol..) like 2-3 years ago, she was amazing a judge :) Excited to see her again!! 

Chinu πŸ€— Meri best friend. Missed you so much. How are you doing? R u done with school?
Yes I have seen her on Music Ka Maha Muqabla and Loved her team.
But I am super duper excited for this show. I am hoping it will be as much fun as Indian Idol.
Share one of ur fav of shreya 😊
Originally posted by somone999

Which 'that'? 😳 Ummm... I posted it a month back or so... The thread is beautiful... I can see the amount of effort done on it, cuz I remember the hell of a time I had to go through for my app. threads... πŸ˜ƒ But ultimately its worth all the effort, I guess.. 😊

That 😳 tera naam meri someone πŸ˜†
Thanks I wanted to make it special for our Shreya 😊 Weisay I have learned a lot in Kareena FC so used my ideas here too. Its worth it for sure.
Ok did u see my post? I want to start some game in the FC, sort of an inspiration of what rising above did last year. But it will be only inside this FC. 😊 Will u help me?

Originally posted by Shreyacool

Great work zoobiπŸ˜› Thanx for d invite, actually I myself had been thinking for months of making a Shreya fc but didnt get time to. Shreya is my all time favourite singer, I cant imagine a single day without listening to her angelic voice.😊

I was waiting when you will open yaar. πŸ˜† Then I jst couldn't wait anymore and made it. Don't worry we will finish this FC soon. you can make the 2nd one. We will have many in this Forum. Shreya is popular and we will have fun here. 😊 Glad you joined us.
Ok share one of ur ultimate fav of Shreya 😊

Originally posted by prachid

o realy..its okay u dnt really need training f u r a natural..music is my passion too >!!πŸ˜†

Actually I do. i even recorded a few weeks ago and my sur r so off. I am embarrassed. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

Plz add me in too, I am totally in love with Shreya & her beautiful voice. 
My fav songs are Teri ore, Jadu hai nasha hai, yeh ishq, mere dholna, tere naina, saibo, zoobi doobi, agar tum mil jao,  Munbe va (tamil) & I even listen to a few of her malyalam songs too, I must say she is phenominal, shes the best, Shes very popular in South too, shes the only bollywood singer who has been able to click so well with the south audience. 

hello Ranbir Fan πŸ€— Welcome ji. What would u like to be called?
Wow I luv ur favs too. Mere bhi fav hain yeh sab. Oh really is she? i heard she sang in almost every language in India. Do share some southern songs with us. Even though we don't understand the words, we will enjoy Shreya's singing. 😍

Originally posted by .sb.

Zoobi...FAB FC yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘!!!Please add me in!!!She is one of my favourittte singers!!!..I would love to be a part of this FC!!!Thnx for the PMπŸ˜ƒ

Shounak πŸ€— Thanks you so much. Welcome to Shreya FC. Oh she is ur fav, mine too. Share one of ur fav of hers.

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

eagerly waiting for the show to startπŸ˜ƒ

I counted last night, we still had 60s hours πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Wow!!! ths is amazing ...

Hello Swania πŸ€— Welcome ji.
Thanks for coming. Are you excited for the X Factor to start?

Originally posted by ashaj

hi zubi heres Shreya croons for X-Factor

Asha 😊 Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it. Now i can't wait anymore. 😳

Originally posted by swtbaby

@ashaj plz do not post any tellychakkar videos on IF thts wat i heard so i wanted 2 lrt u know

Why sweetu? aisa kyun? 😲

Originally posted by ariska

Count me in. She has beautiful voice and face 😊

hello Ariska πŸ€— Welcome to Shreya FC. I love your Shreya Display Pic. Are you excited for the show to start?

hey shreyas fans..howz everybudy doing?

Hey Jaya Sorry I was replying to everyone. man so many ppl joined πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

That 😳 tera naam meri someone πŸ˜†
Thanks I wanted to make it special for our Shreya 😊 Weisay I have learned a lot in Kareena FC so used my ideas here too. Its worth it for sure.
Ok did u see my post? I want to start some game in the FC, sort of an inspiration of what rising above did last year. But it will be only inside this FC. 😊 Will u help me?

I was waiting when you will open yaar. πŸ˜† Then I jst couldn't wait anymore and made it. Don't worry we will finish this FC soon. you can make the 2nd one. We will have many in this Forum. Shreya is popular and we will have fun here. 😊 Glad you joined us.
Ok share one of ur ultimate fav of Shreya 😊

Actually I do. i even recorded a few weeks ago and my sur r so off. I am embarrassed. πŸ˜†
its alrite dear theres nothing to b enbarased about..u learn from ur mistkes and by the way wat u mean u recorede.d..lik in a real studio or jus 4 urself?
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

hello Ariska πŸ€— Welcome to Shreya FC. I love your Shreya Display Pic. Are you excited for the show to start?

Hey Jaya Sorry I was replying to everyone. man so many ppl joined πŸ˜†
dnt b sorry ..i understnd..im so xcited ..we r getin mor fans evrydai..thts amazing!..i think our game is gone b a big hit..cnt wait now..bracing myself ..hhahalolπŸ˜†

its alrite dear theres nothing to b enbarased about..u learn from ur mistkes and by the way wat u mean u recorede.d..lik in a real studio or jus 4 urself?

LOL no I recorded on my Ipod πŸ˜† Thanks!
Me too I am getting excited that everyone is joining. I think we have gotten close to 50 members already πŸ˜†