peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In watching some of the old episodes G really harrassed R.  Now I would rather that he falls in love first and realizes it.  I would like him to see him struggle with his feelings and then realize them and have to court her.  R should like him but I really think G needs to struggle a bit.  Smalprice to pay for all the humiliation she suffered because of him. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesandcream

In watching some of the old episodes G really harrassed R.  Now I would rather that he falls in love first and realizes it.  I would like him to see him struggle with his feelings and then realize them and have to court her.  R should like him but I really think G needs to struggle a bit.  Smalprice to pay for all the humiliation she suffered because of him. What do you think?

I agree, Guddu does need to struggle a bit in his love to make up for his past grievances towards Runjhun. In fact, we are already begining to see that he is encountering a bit of resistance from Runjhun regarding romance, see for example, the fact that she at first refused to go with him to the market to research/buy cellphones, thank god, for Guddu's forceful personality and Amma's tendency to play match-maker.

And also, it is pretty clear that Runjhun, herself, has not forgotten his ill behavior towards herself, she has had flashbacks to various past incidents and has herself alluded to how her reputation was maligned when she talks to Mahadevi regarding her interactions with a gunda (Jabbo).

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I agree Runjhun should act a lil hard to get to make him realize his mistakes...but how can we forget she's Runjhun Devi she'll never make someone PAY for their mistakes I mean she's so nice to Guddu after all shes suffered becuz of him and then the Mamis she'll never make them PAY
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have totaly different wieu of the situation. After R put him in the prison the first time. G got a chance to come closer to her buy saying that he is taking revenge. He could approch her and talk to her in open and no one would appose him b/cus they all knew that he was taking revenge.
I acyually think that G is much more smarter and determind to get what he want then he has gotten credit for so far.
Being a gunda it was not possible for him to reach R or dream of coming close to her without the family opposing. G has used all means to get what he wanted. To marry R. He said so on the engagement day. Why offer your relation to some one else when it is I who have soild you? And then gose on to threthen her that he will se who has the dare to marry her while he is around.
On 12 may R said that she loves mahadevi a lot but mahadevi thinks of R as her biggest enemy. If you watch that episode carefully you see that G uses it in his mind to see the past, I concluded that he was saying in his mind same thing but insted for R. What R was saying for Mahadevi. I am waiting and watching.
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

I have totaly different wieu of the situation. After R put him in the prison the first time. G got a chance to come closer to her buy saying that he is taking revenge. He could approch her and talk to her in open and no one would appose him b/cus they all knew that he was taking revenge.
I acyually think that G is much more smarter and determind to get what he want then he has gotten credit for so far.
Being a gunda it was not possible for him to reach R or dream of coming close to her without the family opposing. G has used all means to get what he wanted. To marry R. He said so on the engagement day. Why offer your relation to some one else when it is I who have soild you? And then gose on to threthen her that he will se who has the dare to marry her while he is around.
On 12 may R said that she loves mahadevi a lot but mahadevi thinks of R as her biggest enemy. If you watch that episode carefully you see that G uses it in his mind to see the past, I concluded that he was saying in his mind same thing but insted for R. What R was saying for Mahadevi. I am waiting and watching.

That's an incredibly insightful way of looking at things, I never thought of it that way. I definitely think Guddu is smarter than people give him credit for, and you're right, by openly declaring his intention for revenge on Runjhun it gave him a way of approaching her, though they she is the girl-next-door they lived in different worlds. Though I don't know if his original intention was to marry her, but she just intrigued him in some manner and he wanted to get to know her better. Maybe, Guddu is like one of those little boys, who show how they like girls by pulling their hair 😆.

For the May 12th episode, I actually had the exact same thought. That while Runjhun was talking about Mahadevi, Guddu, at least, subconsciously felt this way about Runjhun's feelings for him. .
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pleiades

That's an incredibly insightful way of looking at things, I never thought of it that way. I definitely think Guddu is smarter than people give him credit for, and you're right, by openly declaring his intention for revenge on Runjhun it gave him a way of approaching her, though they she is the girl-next-door they lived in different worlds. Though I don't know if his original intention was to marry her, but she just intrigued him in some manner and he wanted to get to know her better. Maybe, Guddu is like one of those little boys, who show how they like girls by pulling their hair 😆.

For the May 12th episode, I actually had the exact same thought. That while Runjhun was talking about Mahadevi, Guddu, at least, subconsciously felt this way about Runjhun's feelings for him. .

extremely insightful. gave me a new perspective of the May 12th on G may have been thinking.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

Azuria, it is interesting, because yesterday in the dream Guddu is walking past her when RJ is making the perfume and the words of the song say something like :from the moment I saw you I fell for you.

Of course he used to watch her all the time from the carom club.  He would give her these very intense stares. This gives the story a lot of more interest if he was attracted to her all along and somehow subconsciously "touched" her to claim her to him.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it was his intention to marry her all along. Rmmember when he is beating Jhabbo that morning he says " why are you doing this to mahadevi? are you going to marry her?"

I calculated that he was reffering to himself that he defamed R because he wanted to make sure that no one would marry her just a thought.
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u guys coz if G doen't feel any attraction to R, he wont even bother to waste his time looking at her, staring and assessing her from afar... he seems to be interested in her, it's just that he might don't know how to court a girl properly or to express himself in a polite manner and was abruptly interrupted by the M & Ms bad intentions... and when he beat up Jabbu concerning his liasons with Devi, he seems to be referring to himself that if J is romantically interested with Devi, he shld marry or leave her alone (she being a relative of his dharampatni)... by deduction, that must have been what was his state during those times he was harassing R... hence, messing up all the engagements planned for R at that time...😆
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a godd point.  In earlier episodes there was a certain intensity in his gaze that seemed outof porportion.