Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 75)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Oh.. Lana  DJ are dress to kill Huh !! Big smile Good Combo Lana.. recent New Lot of shopping Wink?

So i caught up with with the dupdates ! Excellent potryal on 2 sides of the coin of the Fly.. One a typical middle class down to earth emotional Brides  bidai home to a happy go welcoming fun filled groom side ! Boys and their sports always hand in hand ! LOL Aditee wonderful capturing thereThumbs Up

& Oh Boy ! Mr. Handsome  has been  set on fire ! Go Prad !!ROFLAm loving this 1:1 game btw the brothers.. Shaan is really very over protective and possessive of his gal Its gonna be fun to see him bicker with her on tat issue..! 

Thank you for noticing that!

I have actually seen that happen

Middle class homes or lower middle class homes get engulfed by the "weddiing spirit. Every person "wants to" play a role and if a person does not get a role they will gang up againts the family thats hosting the wedding and b----- away

Affluent homes on the other hand wear a "schooled indifference" if I can say that. People are doing their thing. Men are casual talking about sporting events, technology or investing etc
They dress stylishly in designer wear and show up at the venue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJRB81purvimehlghoshtogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Adiii kya karing tu...kitne time me posting...
Lana stop liking posts and start commenting...I need sum1 to help me out with my dresses...I cant decide what to wear...Shopping chalti kya?

Edited by togepe30 - 24 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for noticing that!

I have actually seen that happen

Middle class homes or lower middle class homes get engulfed by the "weddiing spirit. Every person "wants to" play a role and if a person does not get a role they will gang up againts the family thats hosting the wedding and b----- away

Affluent homes on the other hand wear a "schooled indifference" if I can say that. People are doing their thing. Men are casual talking about sporting events, technology or investing etc
They dress stylishly in designer wear and show up at the venue
[/QUOTE]

Adi yeh kyun nahi hoga bol? Middle class families can't afford wedding planners or event management companies to organise their weddings or for that matter any occassion. They usually do it all themselves or delegate some work to each of their close relatives to supervise whereas the affluent lucky ones they have 1000's of people to cater to them right from planning, decorating with theme, menu, venue, getting people ready, designers...u name it & they have it. Why would they be not indifferent & relaxed? They don't even have to lift a finger.
Yaar paisa bolta hai...the whole thing is that sabse bada rupaiya!! Big smile This marks the demarcation between 2 sides of the coin.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJtogepe30

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Aditee

Bumped into Prad...he is really upset.

Please update I really want to know what happened...

nk.maillghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Vandana shopping ke liye main hamesha raazi!! Tu ekbaar bolke toh dekh! I am ready with my purse!  Big smile Waise what have u decided to wear, lehenga, suits or saree?? Then we can zero it down. Big smile

@ Purvi madam aap kya pahen rahi hai?? Big smile

Btw sangeet menu was done with great effort but what about the menu in the wedding? Kisi ne uske liye kuch kaam kiya ya nahi??
Arre yaar tum log sab kya kar rahe ho?? Jaldi karo!! Mujhei sab kuch dekhna parega kya? LOL

SachDJtogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Vandana shopping ke liye main hamesha raazi!! Tu ekbaar bolke toh dekh! I am ready with my purse!  Big smile Waise what have u decided to wear, lehenga, suits or saree?? Then we can zero it down. Big smile

Btw sangeet menu was done with great effort but what about the menu in the wedding? Kisi ne uske liye kuch kaam kiya ya nahi??
Arre yaar tum log sab kya kar rahe ho?? Jaldi karo!! Mujhei sab kuch dekhna parega kya? LOL

I dunno...
Confooosed !LOL
Wud prefer Lehenga or Suits...Cant carry Saree's...LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 24 May 2011 at 9:43pm
nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Please ye bari meethe mein jalebi jarur rakhna yaar!

n some non veg food will also do! LOL

Edited by Casa.Addict - 24 May 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Casa.Addict

Please ye bari meethe mein jalebi jarur rakhna yaar!

n some non veg food will also do! LOL

Haan...How cud u ppl cancel out Jalebi last time...Specially when Dulha-Dulhan are as seedhe saadhe as jalebi...Hahah

I want non-veg n jalebi this time aroundLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 24 May 2011 at 9:45pm

nk.maillghosh

Go to top