India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 73)

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I am really bad at clothes and jewellery stuff.  Ouch, I am jeans and tees kinda girl...boring and into books and CASA right now.

Anyways...I hate "dressing up". explains my horrible experience with saree at the sangeet.

Since Shan cannot get away with jeans and tees, I am going to be the only one at the wedding representing the "jeans", not even a dress...I going in jeans.

Ab don't throw chappals at me...

Edited by SachDJ - 24 May 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailadventure_gurllghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Kya re DJ Prad ke ummeed pe pura pani fer diya tu ne!! Shocked LOL He thought he will get lucky with ur saree today & u r saying u r going in jeans!! Bechara! LOL Sochega Khanak haath se gayi, ek mili thi aur woh bhi!!
Nope no escaping aaj, get dressed, look ekdam jhakaas & then make him go bonkers! LOL U have to explain & tell him also not to run after the bride specially when she is the bride & his bhabi! Kya besharam banda hai, making his bro angry knowing how possessive he is! Usko bol bhabi ko baksh ke tujhe kaksh mein le jaaye...baatein karne ke liye!! ROFL When there r innumerable fishes to go why run after a forbidden one?
So get ready to turn his head in awe & wonder!! Big smile
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Lana

You are officially the cutest of the day!

Thank u Adi!! Big smile Arre tere Shanak ki shaadi hai after all, prepare toh hona parega.
SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Sigh...I don't think Prad is motivating me enough to "dress up", Though I do agree, he is acting like an idiot with Khanak. Well at least he is going to keep trying till pandit is done with pheras I think, And Shan will be fuming most of wedding...

Actually I am thinking ke I should get Khanak in this joke...get her going with Prad for Shan sake, get Shan really mad by the time wedding is done, and then we can watch the fireworks display in awe LOL.

So I am pulling out this beautiful black saree with embroidery in orange, green and rust all over, it was way out of budget, however for wedding I had to get something nice.

I am worried about my sandals...cannot find anything good, please find me something nice...I am sure one you gals can lend me a good pair for tonight...no time to buy any new stuff now.

And why is Ritu running around without a saree...she should be ready by now. I am going sneak in to peek at Khanak and share the Prad joke Evil Smile

Edited by SachDJ - 24 May 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanaksansarnk.mailadventure_gurllghosh

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Aditee...so wedding finally begins...proper band bajaa barat kind? I am really curious cannot wait.

Ek peek dede on Shan's attire? He looks deadly in everything, shave kiya ke nahi Wink

Edited by SachDJ - 24 May 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurllghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
DJ other times I would have asked u go ahead but hold on, don't involve Khanak in it! Inn dono ki shaadi hai yaar, let them enjoy & be happy in the wedding & after that they can fight & make up for the rest of their lives. Shaadi baar baar nahi hoga, one in a lifetime moment, I don't want it to be spoiled by ill humor of any kind. Let her be fascinated by him & let him be awestruck by her. Big smile
U take Prad aside & admonish him if necessary if he doesn't respond to ur mild rebuke or tough love! WinkBig smile
And Sandals don't worry, I have in every color, rust, green, gold, silver, red, black, u name it I have it. Hope u r also sz 10 & wear high heels or wedges! Big smile Phir jo chahiye le lena mujhe se.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJadventure_gurl

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Did we ever hear what is Khanak's favourite color??? She loved him in black but in his own wedding he won't wear black, dadi & Madz won't let him. So am thinking other than that if she had mentioned any color to him maybe he will try to wear something of her preference.
Male colors r usually, blue, green, red, beige, gold, rust, black...dekhte hai what Adi has designed for him. Big smile My gut feel is its sherwani but Adi can spin a surprise on us. Let's wait & watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

DJ other times I would have asked u go ahead but hold on, don't involve Khanak in it! Inn dono ki shaadi hai yaar, let them enjoy & be happy in the wedding & after that they can fight & make up for the rest of their lives. Shaadi baar baar nahi hoga, one in a lifetime moment, I don't want it to be spoiled by ill humor of any kind. Let her be fascinated by him & let him be awestruck by her. Big smile
U take Prad aside & admonish him if necessary if he doesn't respond to ur mild rebuke or tough love! WinkBig smile
And Sandals don't worry, I have in every color, rust, green, gold, silver, red, black, u name it I have it. Hope u r also sz 10 & wear high heels or wedges! Big smile Phir jo chahiye le lena mujhe se.

ok I want the gold sandals...heels should be high enough to scare that Prad enough to back off from Khanak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.maillghosh

Go to top