Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 72)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Eee ...Loved 68D !!!

FB and Status Messages Indeed ...
Would Love to seee the Dictator Shaan and Adamant Khanak bickering over FB Friend Lists !!!!!
LMAOOO !!!!!

Aditeee ... What happened to the Mehandi day ...After Ritu Leaves ... Flashbacks kabhi aayengeee ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
EXcuse me guys for being abit slow but I need to GUSH ! I cant believe when Shaan went to drop Khanak off at station he actually said 'I wanna make love to you in the room you grew up in' I was like OMG ! :| + stayed about 10 minuts on that line before I could move on ! WHAT A GUY !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ-Unknown-22

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Aditee I also want to see a scene where Khanak is in the mood for making out but he's kinda doing his own thing. This could be in rec room or bedroom. What would she do ? :D + speaking of rec room I would like Khanak to be there sometime watching a movie or something coz shes alone at home + maybe Shaan can come ? You can maybe show her smiling widely at a heartwarming scene in the movie + he can see how just Seeing happy scenes get her happy :D you know that wide smile shes only given him a few times :D Or you could get her watching a sob story ? You know seeing him be out with friends or something Khanak could maybe make it a must that Sundays should be off day - stay at home day :). Wouldnt mind seeing a kiss before work or something :D. Also would loVe to see if Shaan had to go to a business trip for a dAy or two how she would be :D + so far I think after the kisses we havent seen much of the effects RIGHT AFTER the kiss where they just pulled apart on each of them. Would like to know that :). Sorry these are suggeStioNs :). Hope you dont mind
swetamwari Groupbie
swetamwari
swetamwari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
m just loving this jealous shaan...prad is in deep trouble nw...and ur ff has turned into such an addiction...i not only enjoy the updates but also the discussion which follows after every update...do continue soon...and u r an awesome writer aditee...thanxs a lot 4 CasaThumbs Up
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
omg..adi..luvving this J shaan..and luvving prad...
SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Waiting for updates!!! with a big grin on my face...the kind that is making people wonder what the heck is she hiding LOL
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai?? (sholay ishtyle) Big smile 
Achha beheno aur doston, suno suno suno...today is the wedding of the century (yeah bigger than Kate & William Big smile). The groom & bride will be dressed to kill & we will all attend it but what about us??? Kisi ne socha what we will wear?? So before a cat fight breaks out over dresses, accessories & makeup decide fast what to wear & how to style ur hair & sort out ur makeups & accessories. Or else we will be fighting till the last moment over any girl's best friend...the MIRROR! Big smile If any of u want to go to the parlour then make an appointment in advance, don't be lazy like Shaan. He will get up take his shower wear his outfit & look like a killer & all of us will faint left, right & center. LOL But girls take ages to get ready, so chop chop chop, up u all go & get dressed fast. LOL
Moi have zeroed down on a gorgeous black, red & gold work georgette saree with sequin & cutdana work!! Aakhir Shaan ka shaadi hai toh achha dikhna banta hai boss! WinkBig smile
Chalo sab taiyaar ho jaayo. Big smile

Yeh Saaz kahan gayi? Usually she is good in arranging all these!! Sab koi apne apne ghar se niklo jaldi. Big smile

ShanaksansarSachDJ

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Lana

You are officially the cutest of the day!

SachDJlghosh

Go to top