India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 3)

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Gals, gotta run. Will be back later tonight. Shan dikhe to please kehna ke DJ needs to flirt with him, before the wedding, very urgent indeed. Prad dikhe to kehana ki I am out to get a new saree and even a skimpier blouse, Hari lal dikhe to usko keh dena he has been fired.

Khanak dikhe to please don't gossip about my one mission in life, to flirt with Shan before the wedding. Saaz tu to Aman ke saath jo kar rahi continue...don't gos about me.Angry

Will be back soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailsaaazlghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
DJ & Purvi

I got the following:

Haldi
Kangna
Chooda
Kaleeras

And the two post wedding "games"

Purvi thanks for the wedding procedure

I shud cover that too

Not sure if either of you are married, if you are, if there was anything unique/ fun, mujhe batao, lets add that!

SachDJsaaazpurvimeh

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
OKAY...OKAY...OKAY...

AD...

Have to tell you this one...

So in my sister's wedding recently, we have the whole putting the ring in the pot of milk and I was supposed to drop the ring and they were to look for it...except that I did a whole show of the ring BUT did not drop it in...these two merrily holding hands and all into the milk...until five minutes later...I yell..

"I have not dropped the ring yet...(showing it to everyone)_...geez!! you two could not wait..could you???"////

you got to make their touchy feely thing ka some mazaak...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasnk.mailSachDJRB81purvimehaditeelghosh

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Sach mein hamare India mein kitna huge cultures & traditions hai, hai na??!! Each state & caste & creed has their own norms & rituals & every one of them has their own significance & importance & meaning.

LOVED LOVEd reading all your posts...I know Lana..I love desi weddings they are the best...have two american friends who got married hindu style...and we did a whole amalgamation of various traditions for post wedding games and rituals...we had a blast!!! we covered

tamil, telugu, marathi, bong, punjabi, katchee..

gosh!!! it was crazy fun...

esp the jhoote hiding was madness personified...becos the dulha was okay with the shoes gone..he was like...woheva I will get a new pair...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

LOVED LOVEd reading all your posts...I know Lana..I love desi weddings they are the best...have two american friends who got married hindu style...and we did a whole amalgamation of various traditions for post wedding games and rituals...we had a blast!!! we covered

tamil, telugu, marathi, bong, punjabi, katchee..

gosh!!! it was crazy fun...

esp the jhoote hiding was madness personified...becos the dulha was okay with the shoes gone..he was like...woheva I will get a new pair...
[/QUOTE]

Indian wedding is FUN for all the guests & friends & family! They can all have a blast in all these rituals & norms.

Madam how is Birthday going?? Didn't get ready for the special evening out??
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Had a crazy day...fabulous twas...started with breakfst in bed, brunch and Spa with girls, dinner made by bitter half...and for first time clean up also by bitter half...I have been promised shubh ratri...have half an hour...decided to hang out with my Casa doston...

nk.mailpurvimehlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Had a crazy day...fabulous twas...started with breakfst in bed, brunch and Spa with girls, dinner made by bitter half...and for first time clean up also by bitter half...I have been promised shubh ratri...have half an hour...decided to hang out with my Casa doston...

All I can say is aise 'bitter half' sabko mile!! LOLLOLLOL So so sweet of him! And if u r wished Subh ratri what r u doing here madam?? Go hit the sack!! Big smile
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OKAY...OKAY...OKAY...

AD...

Have to tell you this one...

So in my sister's wedding recently, we have the whole putting the ring in the pot of milk and I was supposed to drop the ring and they were to look for it...except that I did a whole show of the ring BUT did not drop it in...these two merrily holding hands and all into the milk...until five minutes later...I yell..

"I have not dropped the ring yet...(showing it to everyone)_...geez!! you two could not wait..could you???"////

you got to make their touchy feely thing ka some mazaak...Big smile

This is truly brilliant!

Why did you not PM it to me?

Waste di nee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Go to top