Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 28)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Adi tere liye pata nahi main ullu banke rahe jayoongi! Big smile Y'day left at 12am waiting for ur update & today 1st thing in the morning woke up & opened my lappy to see whether u updated or not.
Thanks for this beautiful update. It was emotional right from the beginning. Sahi maine mein u portrayed a bride's anxiety, apprehension, nervousness, the unknown fear about the future to the T. All girls goes through it but here it looked special all the more because we know the history.
I love Ritu's firmly asserting this time its different without mentioning her previous marriage to Sooraj. And I agree wholeheartedly. If we readers can feel it then I am sure its visible to her close friends & family no matter how much she tries to conceal the glow, the radiance, the flush the moment they r visible to each other.
Every little detail brings a wedding touch to the update right from the rituals, to the kids playing, running up & down, the adults gently admonishing them, the rituals, the girls teasing Khanak, the usual chit-chat everything represent a true Indian wedding. Love u for this.
I am sure the bidaai will be emotional as well specially for her Bai & ada.
But will wait for that later, now looking forward to the marriage.
And our smug adamant groom did work!! LOL Love this trait in him & he has met his match after all! So it will be delicious to read.
I loved it. Very touching & poignant!! Mujhe pata nahi bahoot sentimental feel ho raha hai! Maybe the typical wedding feel!!

Lana,
The moment I wrote that one line about "It meant a lot to Khanak. She knew what it was like for a wish not to be granted or a granted wish to be snatched away"
I immediately felt a lump in my throat
I learnt last July on my trip to India about a high school friend of mine becoming widowed.
10 years ago another friend of mine lost her hubby suddenly one afternoon to a heart attack, she was married for 5 years then

Life is so strange
Some get punished for no reason at all
If it was fair and just all around then it wont be called "life" I guess

Some things just come from my heart.

What this wedding means to Khanak's parents I will never be able to capture well through my writing!
Seeing a child widowed at 23 is harder than scaling Mt Everest or swimming across the Atlantic or any solo voyage around the earth

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007Ujjwalank.maildishbhanSachDJRB81purvimehlghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Vandu
Office ponam di enakku

I will try and post ASAP

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Vandu
Office ponam di enakku

I will try and post ASAP

Hahahahaha...!
LOL...Mera bas chale toh tereko bitha du full day CASA likhne !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
oh god...luvving it yaar..waiting 4 the shadi...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by aditee

Vandu
Office ponam di enakku

I will try and post ASAP

Hahahahaha...!
LOL...Mera bas chale toh tereko bitha du full day CASA likhne !LOL
Cutie

I was going to take the day off, as one of the tykes is unwell, but he seems fine now so I will have to go!CryCry

Lost opportunitiesLOLLOL

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hahahahhahaa !! Chalo good that the kiddo is fit and fine...
I'd rather forego the part than read it on the expense of little ones being unwell !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJRB81

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I know Adi tere woh 1 line put the nail right across the heart!! I am feeling very senti!!
I can fathom what Khanak must be going through & why she wants this marriage to work, she knows how it feels when the liberties & joys of a married woman is suddenly snatched away by Fate & all she was left with was a big vast VOID in her life. Now that she is lucky enough to gain that happiness back she wants to cherish it, treasure it, grasp it in her hands wishing to never let it go & alongwith it comes the unknown fear & the anxiety!!
It was so lovely Adi, seriously with the joy & laughter all around I felt a pathos underlining it all.
I want to sincerely wish them all the happiness & joy!
And thanks for capturing it so beautifully.
I pray, hope & wish from my heart for every woman who has been robbed by Fate to find their 'Shaans' if they want to.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.maildishbhanSachDJRB81aditeepurvimeh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

I know Adi tere woh 1 line put the nail right across the heart!! I am feeling very senti!!
I can fathom what Khanak must be going through & why she wants this marriage to work, she knows how it feels when the liberties & joys of a married woman is suddenly snatched away by Fate & all she was left with was a big vast VOID in her life. Now that she is lucky enough to gain that happiness back she wants to cherish it, treasure it, grasp it in her hands wishing to never let it go & alongwith it comes the unknown fear & the anxiety!!
It was so lovely Adi, seriously with the joy & laughter all around I felt a pathos underlining it all.
I want to sincerely wish them all the happiness & joy!
And thanks for capturing it so beautifully.
I pray, hope & wish from my heart for every woman who has been robbed by Fate to find their 'Shaans' if they want to.
Amen to that!

I couldnt have said that better!
Nope!ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81lghosh

Go to top