Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Simple-

Neha that makes more sense ;) just imagine ! Khanak infront of Shaan 24/7 + he cant do zilch ! Gosh ! Sorry I just need someone to gush with :D but some heated conversations are a MUST ;)

Dude!

ur talkin abt conversations?!

Their looks r KILLER!

The temperature of the room soars like nythin!! 😆
i feel so left out in this section! 

I wasnt into love stories before

My fave novel is The Godfather

Love scenes mein dimag hi nahi chalta 😔
Neha your right there ! Honestly life after marriage I am REALLY looking forward to + the best thing is I dont have to wait ! I'm gonna star thread 2 today LOL + as if I was into love stories. Just was recently + the only ones I read are FF's + twilight LOL but yeah their looks are killers ! To die for !
Originally posted by -Simple-

Neha your right there ! Honestly life after marriage I am REALLY looking forward to + the best thing is I dont have to wait ! I'm gonna star thread 2 today LOL + as if I was into love stories. Just was recently + the only ones I read are FF's + twilight LOL but yeah their looks are killers ! To die for !

😆

Being not into love stories, the slightest touch n gestures by these two makes a tingling sensation in me

Passionate kisses makes me blush like nythin...

Hence m askin Aditee to delay their SR as long as possible

It will burn me to death for sure 😳
Edited by rockingneha - 12 years ago
Neha not only you I think it will burn ALL of us ! Imagine when Shaan thinks hes waited long enough. What would happen ?
Really gud ideas..gurls..besides happy Spamming!
What about Khanak in PJ's ? Her pajamas could be 3/4s ? Or does she wear Shalwaar Kameez Aditee ? Their should be plenty of bedroom scenes Aditee ;) I reember on thread 1 she was saying the things that she wanted to bring. She wanted to bring her desk. Is she really gonna bring it ? If so I would love to see a scene in the bedroom where she is like working over something on the desk late at night or he is watching TV during night which she stated she does not approve off LOL I could just imagine his response. He could suggest something better to do ;). I'llkeep posting ideas as I think them :D. Hope you dont mind + no conssumation in Boston please :D or for a long time :D we dont mind ;)
Adi I might be the minority here & I know would be stoned to death 🤔 but I will still say I am with Neha on this one! I DON'T want them to consummate so fast. Let the longing, urges, long sighs prevail for some time & when the barrier will be unbearable then, boom, they can break their pact on spur of the moment.
This doesn't mean no touches, no looks or no kisses...those can be full on, but u know, the main deed (hey bhagwan can't believe I am writing this) pls prolong that to bring that want, need, desire, yearning to the forefront.
Moreover I also want them to know each other first, not only just physically but also the little tidbits about each other, their likes & dislikes, their nature, what thrills them, their highs & lows, what irks them, what makes them raving mad, what irritates them, general discussions, her past with Sooraj...u know the whole enchilada! After that they can do the love dance as much as they want!! (Muh chhupa ke likh rahi hoon taki Mod mujhe dhakka de ke bahar na kar de).
I am not a sadist a hardcore ROMANTIC but I think the more the 'tadapna' the more the 'chahat'! 😃 But Shaan can try his luck, no stopping him there! 😆
Ultimately its ur story, rest is upto u.

PS - I don't know can we have a scene where she is wearing a saree unaware of the fact that he is looking on & totally...!!! 😍 Later he can help her pin the pallu on her back...rest is upto ur imagination! 😆 U can make it more juicy if u want to.
Or can he buy a lingerie for her to wear & she refuses to. She says she will wear it when she will feel its ok to! And some days later the night she wears it Shaan gets the hint & then they finally unites! 😍
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
I FULLY agree with Lana ! :D. Lana I was a big fan off your posts for destiny + am an even MAJOR one on this one ! You reflect ALL of our thoughts SO well ! I'm SO glad I met you again :D virtually of course LOOL :D + your not the minority your the majority I think :D
Originally posted by lghosh

Adi I might be the minority here & I know would be stoned to death 🤔 but I will still say I am with Neha on this one! I DON'T want them to consummate so fast. Let the longing, urges, long sighs prevail for some time & when the barrier will be unbearable then, boom, they can break their pact on spur of the moment.
This doesn't mean no touches, no looks or no kisses...those can be full on, but u know, the main deed (hey bhagwan can't believe I am writing this) pls prolong that to bring that want, need, desire, yearning to the forefront.
Moreover I also want them to know each other first, not only just physically but also the little tidbits about each other, their likes & dislikes, their nature, what thrills them, their highs & lows, what irks them, what makes them raving mad, what irritates them, general discussions, her past with Sooraj...u know the whole enchilada! After that they can do the love dance as much as they want!! (Muh chhupa ke likh rahi hoon taki Mod mujhe dhakka de ke bahar na kar de).
Ultimately its ur story, rest is upto u. I am not a sadist a hardcore ROMANTIC but I think the more the 'tadpana' the more the 'chahat'! 😃

Bas ab aap bhi maar daalo mujhe! 😳 😆

The delay will bring out the beast in them...ekdam outta control types (gosh! 😳)

+1 to whatever u said! i want them to know each other 1st