Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

Hahahahahahha...
Finally I got sum limelight to put on the kaleeras...
I am ready to marry...Gimme Rohan Mehra (Rishta.com) Hahahaha !!
Main 1 day me hi "journey from engagement to marriage" kar lungi...Hahahaha !!

Just the groom shud be Rohan Mehra !! Hahahaha !

I love Dadi...Shez sooo much fun !! Cant wait for Shaan to see Khanak...I was thinking Dadi will click a pic of Khanak and send it to Shaan...Sheesh yaar...He deserves to see what hez missing...!

Oye...Make sumone do that...Even if its Pradyun...Hahaha...that'll tell him for attending conference calls...He will kill Pradyun for clicking her pic !! ROFL !!

ye lo, even she is ready to get married, hahahhaha    ...'marriage bhoot '   chad gaya sabko   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahahahahahha...
Finally I got sum limelight to put on the kaleeras...
I am ready to marry...Gimme Rohan Mehra (Rishta.com) Hahahaha !!
Main 1 day me hi "journey from engagement to marriage" kar lungi...Hahahaha !!

Just the groom shud be Rohan Mehra !! Hahahaha !

I love Dadi...Shez sooo much fun !! Cant wait for Shaan to see Khanak...I was thinking Dadi will click a pic of Khanak and send it to Shaan...Sheesh yaar...He deserves to see what hez missing...!

Oye...Make sumone do that...Even if its Pradyun...Hahaha...that'll tell him for attending conference calls...He will kill Pradyun for clicking her pic !! ROFL !!

Oh, this is such a wicked idea!!! i totally second Vandoo!! 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Ray-

ye lo, even she is ready to get married, hahahhaha    ...'marriage bhoot '   chad gaya sabko   🤣

Tune condition nahi padha...Wo padh...then you will know what I am preparing for...
That wud be called Spinsterhood...
If U have seen R.com you will know that finding a Rohan Mehra is more impossible than finding a dinasaur !! 😆 Dinasaur mil bhi jayega...Rohan Mehra nahi milega😆😆
😆
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arranged marriage bhoot Rups!!

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockingneha

Oh, this is such a wicked idea!!! i totally second Vandoo!! 

Jab insaan hi wicked ho toh uske ideas wicked hi honge !!😆😆😆😆

*Runs away with Khanak's Kaleere...and sees ppl chasing her*😆

I have NEVER attended a Punju wedding...I have always been fascinated by Kaleere...even since I saw the video..."Gur Naal Ishq"

Which reminds me ...Why didnt anyone play that song on the Sangeet !! *cries*...I want SHANAK to dance on "Gur Naal Ishq" at the reception...Adiii plzzz !! And also "Dil Ley Gayi Kudi Gujraat Ni"

😆
-Ray- thumbnail

Tune condition nahi padha...Wo padh...then you will know what I am preparing for...
That wud be called Spinsterhood...
If U have seen R.com you will know that finding a Rohan Mehra is more impossible than finding a dinasaur !! 😆 Dinasaur mil bhi jayega...Rohan Mehra nahi milega😆😆
😆

I have seen R.com...so can tell u , tu Rohan Mahera pe bahat bhaari padnewali hai   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Ray- thumbnail

Jab insaan hi wicked ho toh uske ideas wicked hi honge !!😆

I have NEVER attended a Punju wedding...I have always been fascinated by Kaleere...even since I saw the video..."Gur Naal Ishq"

Which reminds me ...Why didnt anyone play that song on the Sangeet !! *cries*...I want SHANAK to dance on "Gur Naal Ishq" at the reception...Adiii plzzz !! And also "Dil Ley Gayi Kudi Gujraat Ni"

😆

what is Kaleere?
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jab insaan hi wicked ho toh uske ideas wicked hi honge !!😆

😆

@Bold

You wont believe Vandoo but i did suggest this song to Saaz thru PM I love that song jus for that! Also for the hottie though 😳 Jass Arora i think, don knw his name

But she DITCHED it!! 

Dill leg gai was played in the sangeet boss 😉

P.S

I find u cute more than wicked 😆
Edited by rockingneha - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ray-

what is Kaleere?

Kaleere is those dangling thingies that brides wear at punju weddings...Have u seen the video of the song..."Gur Naal Ishq"...Uske Mallaika ke sir pe bride ek golden dangler giraati hai na...those are kaleere..

See -

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/83369/kaleere.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.paklinks.com/gs/wedding/394925-kaleeray-3.html&usg=__81VSwRKDXWMFuQ1VVz63sMbBsgU=&h=383&w=239&sz=30&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=MydPwHgnBmkDqM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=80&ei=6yPaTaCqN4OKvgOhmfW-Bw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkaleere%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D592%26bih%3D407%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=453&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=47&ty=59
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockingneha

@Bold

You wont believe Vandoo but i did suggest this song to Saaz thru PM I love that song jus for that! Also for the hottie though 😳 Jass Arora i think, don knw his name

But she DITCHED it!! 

Dill leg gai was played in the sangeet boss 😉

P.S

I find u cute more than wicked 😆

What????? Awww Shucks man...I missed sumthing big...!
But Adiii...I want SHANAK to dance on Dil le gayi...and Gur Naal...

Ye Sangeet songs nahi reception songs hai...When Bride and Groom dance together...Akele Akele iss gaane ka kya mazaa !!

I soo want SHANAK to be pushed to the dance floor and these songs to be played...Vandu will do the honours...of pulling Shaan to the dance floor...*Ahem*😳😳😳😳 Phir Khanak nahi ayegi toh bhi chalega !!

*Chance pe Dance karing Vandu*