Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 119

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lghosh

Vandu ok tujhe translation chahiye, le,
'Where were u so long?'!! Ho gaya dekha bong ka kamaal! 🀣🀣🀣
And we don't give innumerable test to prove our intelligence ok!! πŸ˜†

Haan haan...Adi ne kar diya translate...copy catπŸ˜†
Oye Ad...are you posting another part? ...maine tho apna first part post bhi kar liya...
ab bol...kartee hai ke...
Originally posted by togepe30

(Adi may nt help us again)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ROFLROFLROFL That is why I love Adi so much!! πŸ˜† And just read ur post & was laughing away reading u too said the same thing! And then u also commented on the wolf line!! Like minds re...!!!
We r having such a gala time here on Casa I tell ya!!
Oh & I too know Payal Thakker, she is also in my FB. A lovely girl & she writes fantastic posts. I loved her write ups.
Originally posted by saaaz

Oye Ad...are you posting another part? ...maine tho apna first part post bhi kar liya...
ab bol...kartee hai ke...

Saaz I will go & read urs too! I think Adi will post the next part in the new thread now!! Courtesy US the spamming masters! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purvimeh

Adi... another realistic touch ! πŸ‘πŸΌ The Initally feelings of a new bride.. the shyness...  nervousness.. the apprehensions.. making small talks..being teased of .. typical of the hubby not lurking and hovering & going about doing his job ! Shaan & Khanak  have  never been a public display couple...so not difference here too..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dadi... rocks as ever...she made sure she eat...& now wants to have some fun on the pretext... of getting her dropped to her room but the gang was way to tired... Madz seems to be warming up on Khanak slowly...That a good thing..to see...

What  ! Adi... those pockets didn't crave for his hands... 🀣.. He does not need it now i guess... (Lana..what say.. btw i am sure u died a thousand death on that postureπŸ˜‰) 

Seriously... Mrs Gujrall were u really hoping he would go !!!!!! 

A bout of butterflies running now with "Mrs Gujral" !!!!!! T-H-U-D😍

Dang u know me well! I imagined that scene & did some 'pranayam' to cool me down!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lghosh

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ That is why I love Adi so much!! πŸ˜† And just read ur post & was laughing away reading u too said the same thing! And then u also commented on the wolf line!! Like minds re...!!!
Hehehehe !!
We r having such a gala time here on Casa I tell ya!!
Absolutely !!
Oh & I too know Payal Thakker, she is also in my FB. A lovely girl & she writes fantastic posts. I loved her write ups.
You know Payaliaa tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How many common FB friends do we have???
U know all my main FB account friends it seems...Not even the IF account onesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No wonder we think alike...You seem to know - All my Besties !!
Woh bhi adding IF friends on my main list is a HUGEEE leap of faith for me...Unless I have known them for years...I never add ppl I dunno on my list !πŸ˜† It needs years of trust and faith😳 I am a bit slow when it comes to trusting ppl and letting them close to me !

Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
HAILA Aaadiii

NEW THREAD...CONGO SHONGO...

so SR on new thread..haye haye...

Pyaar ka naya dhaga...

No wonder we think alike...You seem to know - All my Besties !!

I am supposed to call her for such a long time now but time nahi milta! And when I do get time like now she is in the East coast already 3 hrs ahead of me, its already too late!
Even I was thinking how many common friends do we have?? πŸ˜† 
@Saazy - SR Special thread !! Hahaha !