Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And Adi,

Congrats for ur new thread (4) in advance !!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Main aayiii   main  aayiii !!!

how many updates r on the  way today  3 4 5 ?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: togepe30

I was there way early...During LRL times...!
No Payal Thakker !😳

@Kavi - He'z sumthing else...Charm personified !! Handsome munda !😳

Oh ! I see.. I never saw LRL... was not around then..! Yup I know Payal Thakker... ! πŸ˜Š
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adi... another realistic touch ! πŸ‘πŸΌ The Initally feelings of a new bride.. the shyness...  nervousness.. the apprehensions.. making small talks..being teased of .. typical of the hubby not lurking and hovering & going about doing his job ! Shaan & Khanak  have  never been a public display couple...so not difference here too..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dadi... rocks as ever...she made sure she eat...& now wants to have some fun on the pretext... of getting her dropped to her room but the gang was way to tired... Madz seems to be warming up on Khanak slowly...That a good thing..to see...

What  ! Adi... those pockets didn't crave for his hands... 🀣.. He does not need it now i guess... (Lana..what say.. btw i am sure u died a thousand death on that postureπŸ˜‰) 

Seriously... Mrs Gujrall were u really hoping he would go !!!!!! 

A bout of butterflies running now with "Mrs Gujral" !!!!!! T-H-U-D😍
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sunil's husband, sits down by Khanak and asks her about her childhood, her parents etc.

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Really?? Poor Madhavi !! Or was it Madhavi you were referring to?

I know you will say pure update me se yehi dikha...but main kya karu...I cant help it !

🀣

Btw...Lovely update...Khanak forgot ki it was her wedding night...Loved how she said fattening me up and throwing me at the wolf...Hahaha !πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Where were you for so long?

Po-di!

U Po Di...! Are you Bengali?πŸ˜• Y are you translating...
Sheesh ! Saara mazza kirkira kar dalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy!!! Update aaya!!

Oh Mr. Gujral spoke to Mrs. Gujral for the first time!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ok I am not being a moron but a stark contrast came to my mind from this address. When he met Khanak for the first time she kept on introducing her as Mrs. Vaishnav & he purposely used to call her Khanak & here he addresses her as Mrs. Gujral leaving her no scope of whatsoever to say I will remain Mistry! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He loves to own specially something that appeals to him. He knows she belongs to him now & takes the 1st opportunity to nail it in.
Adi tere blue or pink lines itni mast hote hai ki main hamesha end se shuru karti hoon! πŸ˜ƒ
And Adi I wanna know didn't they talk in the car when they left her home? Nothing? Not even a glance?
And typical guy, he changed into comfortable clothes whereas she still was in the bridal attire! Indian culture I tell u, sometimes it is 😑! Koi ladke ko kuch nahi kaheta! Anyway...!!
Dadi is super sly, in such a straight face she gave them an opportunity! πŸ˜† And Shaan he heard it right the 1st time itself but had to pretend he was busy or else he knows he will be razzed if he jumped to take his wife to the room. It runs in the genes, another super sly guy!
I laughed at Khanak's insight...feed me to the wolf! 🀣 What can I say Khanak but only this 'a growing youth has a wolf in his belly'!!! πŸ˜† And this young wolf is pretty hungry! 🀣 So beware!!
And really she expected he will give her the keys & leave from there?? I mean Khanak really? He was waiting for the last 4 months for this opportunity & u thought he will leave?!! πŸ˜† 
The drama only has begun, it will unfold now slowly!!
Adi fabulous, can't wait re!! I am laughing badly seeing Khanak's reaction!
Thus begins a journey of discoveries & revelations! 😍

Ok before I forget change the 'Sunil's husband' in the 1st para to 'Sunil's brother' pls, I took a double take reading that! πŸ˜†
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Mrs Gujral "  !!!!!   T H U D !!!

Aditee, next part pls.

Let  the firewrks begin !!😊 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vandu ok tujhe translation chahiye, le,
'Where were u so long?'!! Ho gaya dekha bong ka kamaal! 🀣🀣🀣
And we don't give innumerable test to prove our intelligence ok!! πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Ok before I forget change the 'Sunil's husband' in the 1st para to 'Sunil's brother' pls, I took a double take reading that! πŸ˜†

🀣

I knew it...Koi bole ya na bole...Tu and main zarur point out karenge yeπŸ˜†
U remind me soo much of Neelo re...Wo bhi karti agar wo yaha hoti toh !πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago