Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 117

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Eee !! I know...I love him !!😳 He made the show "adorable"...presence hi kaafi thi...U remember how he wud pay the bill at the cafe and walk away and when the girls wud ask for the bill...the waiter wud say..."wo toh wo sahab de kar chale gaye"...Total KILL ME moments !!

Oye you harshu fan?
Were you on harshu fan club? I think I made a harshu fan club inspite of not being a fan...Only coz my 3 best buddies were harshu fans...

Yoji...Neelu and Swati !😳

Do you know Payal?

I agree.. very Charismatic ... i wld put it as...  He got me captivated right from his entry ! & IπŸ˜† remember that...there are so many moments i can think of..! 

Yep ! I  do go by once in while..to catch up on his latest...! Guess i was not  around then when u made one.. Payal Mehta..? Then yes  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just lurking arnd!!hehe luks lyk the bongs are giving u a real tough tym...LOK..abbe u too Mallu??
aditee thumbnail

Part 72 A

Le Meridien, Ahmedabad

30th May 2011

6:44 AM

They are all sitting around in the lounge. Khushboo looks visibly uncomfortable.

Ambika, Madz and Nandini are chatting loudly about the wedding events. Prad is missing. Out with Neha?

Her husband had changed the minute after they returned, into a cool tan cotton draw string trousers and a Myrtle green Nautica tee (that one side of the collar is up). The young men are barely awake. Shaan makes his way back to the lounge and sits by Ujjwala. Does not give her one look, or may be he does but not when she is looking at him!

Later  Sunil and Nandini and Ambika are gushing what a lucky girl Khanak is, Sunil's husband, sits down by Khanak and asks her about her childhood, her parents etc.

Khanak: Are Akhil and Akash twins?

Ambika: Yes Khanak ! (smiles warmly)😊

Khanak: Fraternal (she murmurs softly)

Ambika: Watchout Khushboo! They say its skips a generation. If Bhabhi (Madhavi didn't have it, you two could)😳

Khushboo: Chachi please! I am having a hard enough time already!😭

Ambika: Don't worry yeh to kuch bhi nahi hai! (giggles)

Dadi: Ambika, kyon tang kar rahi ho Khushboo ko?

Ambika: I am still taking my revenge with every pregnant woman, Khanak you are next in line!

Khanak looks down at her palm really seriously trying to solve some puzzle😳😳

Dadi: Ambika! Poor thing, she's been with us barely two hours!

Ambika: don't tell me I didn't warn you Khanak, Gujral genes! (does a "impossible" thing with her head)

The men are busy, they don't pay attention ...Dadi had ordered her a sandwich and cream of tomato soup for Khanak, she does not leave one crumb on the plate. Ujjwala starts to chatter as if she just woke from a 10 hour nap.

Khanak is stumped!

The young guys  it looks like are waiting for Dadi to declare something or do something. Khanak's eyes start to burn, she has been up since 5 AM the previous morning. She took a 45 minute nap in the afternoon, but woke up startled and could not sleep again.

She was ready to be knocked out.

Dadi sat by her on the two seater couch, Khanak was still in her wedding attire. They both took off their orchid garlands when they got in the car. It came to the hotel but Khanak had no idea where it was, nor she cared. Her neck and shoulders were sore and itchy from wearing it.

Madz: Mom, sham ko karte hain

Dadi: Ambika kahin jaane ka keh rahi thi

Ambika: Nahi Mom, my cousin is coming over for dinner, kal raat ko yahi kha rahe hain

Dadi: Theek hai phir sham ko rakhte hain.

Khanak wonders what they are talking about is too sleepy to ask.

Khanak (softly to Dadi) Dadi main jaaon soney?

Dadi: haan beta ofcourse! Shaan please show her  the room"!(keeping a completely straight face)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khanak's jaw drops!

"Really Dadi? Really? You feed me breakfast, fatten me up and throw me at the wolf?"😳😳😳

Feels like some one dumped her in a sauna.

She stays unmoved

Her husband has heard that but is unmoved. Akhil and Akash are half slouching half sitting, the lounge has taken on a quiet feel.

Ujjwala is the only one showing Shaan something on her phone, Madz has given her a peck on the cheek and has disappeared already, Raayna the quietest most unassuming of all has slept already.

Dadi is wide awake strangely, Sunil also yawns and readies to leave.

Khanak wants to slip away unnoticed, but Dadi had decided to make a big production out of it.😭

Dadi: shaan, you need to respond beta when someone talks!

Shaan: Sorry Dadi! Tell me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(smiles at something Ujjwala is showing)

Khanak: Ummm... I just need the key! (barely audible)

He slowly stands up and walks over to where she is standing

Dadi: I am off to bed too...

Sunil: Ma, main bhi

Anil: Ma ceremonies kab hai?

Dadi: sham ko (slowly helping herself up)

Khanak walks over to where she is and bends down to help her, she smiles at Khanak in ack

Shaan is lounging by the wall, one foot up, when she is done helping Dadi she walks over to him "I just need the key!" (softly)

Shaan: That's fine I can show you the room! (bland)

They walk together towards the room, Dadi and Sunil exchange a quick look Dadi hides a smile.

He inserts the card, it beeps and the light turns green, he opens it and does a thing with his hand, like saying "Here you go!"

The lights come on when he sticks the card in a slot. The room is enveloped in his scent, its faint but nevertheless its still around.

Her face is crimson, but thankfully its not a bed that she sees first, it's a living room of sorts, she turns around hoping he would leave

He is leaning on the door now and for the first time ever changes his greeting in five months!

Shaan: Hey! Mrs Gujral!😳😳

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

I agree.. very Charismatic ... i wld put it as...  He got me captivated right from his entry ! & IπŸ˜† remember that...there are so many moments i can think of..! 

Yep ! I  do go by once in while..to catch up on his latest...! Guess i was not  around then when u made one.. Payal Mehta..? Then yes  

I was there way early...During LRL times...!
No Payal Thakker !😳

@Kavi - He'z sumthing else...Charm personified !! Handsome munda !😳
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Innu Update illa??dude my mallu sucks..
aditee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Di Deepa...Evade ayirunu itra neram??πŸ˜†

Ab translate karo tumlog isko...Bahut bengali bol li tum logo ne...Ab main bolungiπŸ˜†

Where were you for so long?

Po-di!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
I jst read the last part and i need mre!!SELFISHNESS KI hadd!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Ads..the puzzle was for the bongs!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Cute update ... baki if u give any ... later ... enjoy ur friday!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
COME ON>...she was not hoping he would leave...SERIOUSLY????!!!????..>SERIOUSLY????

Lady...he leaves...there are enough of them to pounce on him...