Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 116

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Lana - Kal Neelo se baat hui...I told her about how I bumped into you and how you said "Bekhandi" and I instantly knew that only two ppl cudve familiarized her with the word...I didnt think it wud be the other one and so I mentioned her to you and I was right...She was laughing away and reminiscing "those" golden days of our life !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We own the sole rights to the word BekhandiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Swati coined it...I popularized it and Neelo actively uses the wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Did she tell u about her 'karnama' when we met in Calcutta? U will be rolling in laughter. What fun we all had!! How is she doing re? And Navya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !!!!! Adi.. sound exciting...! So looking fwd You forgot to add the following to the list 

U forgot death Husband coming back alive...with Plastic surgery
Memory Loss

🀣
[/QUOTE]

Purvi how well we know BT shows, nahi! We have become an authority! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And 'bhashans' at drop of the hat!! ROFL And when they r going to meet after separation the innumerable miss & go sequences where they come in front but miss by a hair!! πŸ˜• 
And the omnipotency of the villains!
Problem goes on for 3 months but solution in just 1 episode! πŸ˜† 

I can go on & on!! πŸ˜† Suddenly got reminded of those days.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Did she tell u about her 'karnama' when we met in Calcutta? U will be rolling in laughter. What fun we all had!! How is she doing re? And Navya?

Nahi re...SMS pe baat kar rahe the raat ko 10 bajeπŸ˜†...Gossip kar rahe the...Uska phone hi nahi lagta jab bhi I call...Bahut busy hai...

Navu is fine...I asked her to upload latest pics of Navu on FB !

Have to find a muhurat to call her and hope that uska phone lage and she is free...Hahaha...She tells me I am omnipresent in her life ...Uske sasur ka and mera bday same day ata hai and uski nanad ka naam is also VandanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bahut baat karni hai usse...Pata hi nahi chalta kab call karu😊
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[

Purvi how well we know BT shows, nahi! We have become an authority! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And 'bhashans' at drop of the hat!! 🀣 And when they r going to meet after separation the innumerable miss & go sequences where they come in front but miss by a hair!! πŸ˜• 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know right !!!! Sigh* ...Some days those were ! 
Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

And 'bhashans' at drop of the hat!! 🀣 And when they r going to meet after separation the innumerable miss & go sequences where they come in front but miss by a hair!! πŸ˜• 

Eeesh !! Reminded me of my KTH fascination days...
And all the guys and girls only drool on the show leads as if duniya me no one else is there πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and these 2 are the last specimensπŸ˜•
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abey oy,,,posted preview...ab apna update post kar,..then I shall post first part before me sleeps...

Daebak thumbnail
@Adi - Yennadi...
Are you making a new thread and posting the next part elsewhere while we chat our heads off here???
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vandu.. I love ur avi...re.. he rocked this epi !..😍
Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

@Vandu.. I love ur avi...re.. he rocked this epi !..😍

Eee !! I know...I love him !!😳 He made the show "adorable"...presence hi kaafi thi...U remember how he wud pay the bill at the cafe and walk away and when the girls wud ask for the bill...the waiter wud say..."wo toh wo sahab de kar chale gaye"...Total KILL ME moments !!

Oye you harshu fan?
Were you on harshu fan club? I think I made a harshu fan club inspite of not being a fan...Only coz my 3 best buddies were harshu fans...

Yoji...Neelu and Swati !😳

Do you know Payal?
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Di Deepa...Evade ayirunu itra neram??πŸ˜†

Ab translate karo tumlog isko...Bahut bengali bol li tum logo ne...Ab main bolungiπŸ˜†