Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey thanks Aditee..for d Juta Chupai part... πŸ˜Š
it was a gr8 update
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi u updated!!! Read it just now.
I not only know ur Shaan but know ur Khanak as well. I knew she will have her eyes closed to take the moment in, to absorb it, to be engulfed in it! She is very intense & deep & nothing else could have been expected from her. Other girls look at their husbands or family or friends & smiles but not Khanak. I saw her only in this way in front of my eyes.

And the most touching part she went & hugged her parents immediately. She knows what it means to them, what dreams they have woven for her happiness & finally when that dream turned to reality no one will be more happy than they r. And also it showed how happy Khanak herself was, she dreaded the marriage or rather living with this 'guy' but also in heart of her heart she knew she can't accept anyone else but him. He captured her or rather conquered her entire being, she was captivated, enchanted & fascinated by him as well & no matter what she says she knows she would cherish this marriage with him till the very end. She doesn't belong anywhere else but with him. She has been unfortunate once but now she was given a 2nd chance & she is going to treasure it for good. And all this showed in that gesture of hugging her parents, reliving the joy & happiness & assuring them & getting assured in return that all will be well.
Lovely Adi!! πŸ‘

The rest fun & games was nice to read, lightened the mood. DJ teri toh nikal padi. And baki ladkiyon tum sab bhi kya dhamaal kiya!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ And what a splendid gift from dadi! Mujhe dikhana zaroor!!
And Neha Akhil tere haath se gaya! πŸ˜† Souma is paired with him. Jaldi jaldi Adi ko bol tere liye kisi aur ke dhoonde. Ek gaya toh kya huya bahoot sara hai! πŸ˜† 
And that one challenging look of Shaan said it all, Khanak was quiet & turned away! It was almost like 'wanna argue honey? Lets take it behind closed doors'! πŸ˜†
Shaan would be concerned about her was known. And I am sure he will admonish her later about that fasting. But he must be proud in a way that she did it for him or rather for their marriage showing already how dedicated she is to this. I want him to ask her again 'why, why did u fast Khanak?' & wait for her response. πŸ˜ƒ He did feed her the 1st bite after the wedding. 😍 
And he would be following her every movement & expressions, that too I know. He will try to gauge her reaction to this entire event, how & what is she feeling at the moment, trace of any happiness or exuberance, any little look that will tell him about her innermost turmoil, any sign of grief for the upcoming 'bidaai'...he will follow everything minutely. No matter whether he loves her or not his concern for her takes the top most priority. He is so solicitous as far as she is concerned & it will always remain so. I want to know how helpless he feels when he will see Khanak torn in the grief of 'bidaai'! Will he promise her to bring her back for 'pagphera' then? Will he then give in for a later flight to Bombay seeing how distressed she is?
And Prad goes up & asks her about her status?? πŸ˜† Man u r just as inquisitive as we girls!! πŸ˜ƒ And I was expecting to see what Shaan does & how coolly he plays it out & what do ya know, he did act out chilled which got Khanak surprised as well!  πŸ˜ƒ Girl if u have layers then so does ur husband, it will take years to peel off & get a peak at the person lying there. Too many shades u both have in ur characters & simply understanding & knowing each other will be a journey of wonderful revelations.
I loved how the realisation is slowly sinking in her, Khanak Gujral, she is married, her husband next to her, her new home...all girls go through this phase. The 1st few months seems like a trance & then slowly it kind of settles down that this is the life that they will have to lead for the rest of their lives, with this new identity, with this man, with a new family in a new home! Lovely job again Adi.
I simply love Ritu, this girl can't get any better.  I will say Kritik is a lucky guy. Initially I thought she is just one of those happy go lucky girl who is fun loving & chilled out but later found out she has a lot of substance. Her character grew in the story the most.
Yes Mr. Gujral u did steal this girl & made her ur own & she knows it too! πŸ˜ƒ She tried to resist but couldn't because ur charm, ur personality, ur pursuance, ur enigma, ur magic, ur appeal didn't stand a chance for any sort of unwillingness on her part. πŸ˜ƒ
Fantastic like always Adi! Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since I am poetry mood today :😳 (Khanak feelings) 

Hawa ke jhonke ki tarah zindagi mein aaye  tum
Khushiyon ki saugaat sang laaye tum

Ghum ke gumnaam andhere mein...roshni ban kar chhaaye tum
chahat ka ehsaas liye sukoon ban kar dil mein samaye tum
khushiyon se rangeen hogi duniya ab jo har pal mere ass paas hoge tum

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lana,

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maza aa gaya tera update pad ke. I love the fact you take time to put everything in words, it takes time and effort, hum ladiyan to hehehehe and huuhhaaa kar ke gush kartee rehte hai...you describe how we feel.

Yaar tum saab kya kar rahe ho IF pe? Abhi taak to 3-4 kitabe chhap chuki hoti, if you wanna write.

I just love reading CASA and reviews.

And yes, Shan se baat kar ke maza aa gaya. Imagine Khanak kitna enjoy kartee hogi 😳

DJ

πŸ‘
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Wicked Laugh !!

I can foresee that everyone here is gonna go Cheap at the Chesapeake Bay with their Rangeeli imaginationsπŸ˜†

Hum saab CASA se chipak ke baithe hai, now begins the drooling parts...
aditee thumbnail
Message to all tweens and teens:
This is the time you should stop reading this tale
Now its strictly for "us folks"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aditee thumbnail
Thanks to each and everyone for the splendid response to the wedding part!

It made it worth my while to stay up and type last nite
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditee

he he adi i think most of us r adults he he so dnt worry go on cant wiat to them to start the heat imaoπŸ˜‰
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Ooh la la...Waiting😍

I will be back late at night, going out with friends...😊
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi wow, a disclaimer!! Good one! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Its needed to be on the safe side!

DJ I can see ur eyes all round & big with expectations!! πŸ˜ƒ What do u think will happen? Shaan entering the suite in the hotel seeing her alone will start with 'how about starting with a kiss to ur husband?' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Enjoy the evening after spending sleepless nights with expectations!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Btw don't worry I am with u on this one as well.

Waiting with baited breath to hear what do they say to each other for the first time after marriage when they r alone!! Knowing Adi she will come up with something witty & funky! πŸ˜ƒ

And thank u from the heart for the generous praises. Really I simply write what I see & feel & Adi makes me see & feel these. The credit goes to her.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago