Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

DJ beautiful choice of song! So apt! 👏 

Vandu wonderful write up! So so true! Fabulously put! 👍🏼

Neha yep Adi brought out the true meaning & depth of a marriage. But yes one has to find a Shantanu to feel this way too. I don't mean it in a gushing way but for a guy to take the marriage so seriously & deeply only few does. Here he was absorbing it to his soul, was doing it from the heart. That is seldom found. But nevertheless I am happy u have a different concept about marriage now. 😃

And yes I am very happy for this Khanak. May the Lord bless her in every aspect of her life.

Yaar please song ka credit Aditee ka hai...I just repeated it, cause it is a special one for me, I was able to get up everyday and face it beacuse this song.
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DJ beautiful choice of song! So apt! 👏 

Vandu wonderful write up! So so true! Fabulously put! 👍🏼

Neha yep Adi brought out the true meaning & depth of a marriage. But yes one has to find a Shantanu to feel this way too. I don't mean it in a gushing way but for a guy to take the marriage so seriously & deeply only few does. Here he was absorbing it to his soul, was doing it from the heart. That is seldom found. But nevertheless I am happy u have a different concept about marriage now. 😃

And yes I am very happy for this Khanak. May the Lord bless her in every aspect of her life.

Lana: What can i say, i jus wanna cry my eyes out rite now but my mom will think i've gone mad

M not much of a senti person, hardly ever cry but this update moved my soul! She described it so beautifully...

DJ:

It's one of my fav songs...Even today, i listen to it when i want to calm myself or m stressed...
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops sorry Rups dint realise...havent gone through all the pages...skipped some...

Actually I am not surprised that Lana wrote about it...

Her analysis is a different trip altogether...

When we get Casa published na...we get her analysis publsihed with it...Like Hobbits before Lord of the Rings...

Aami koto intelligent!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok let me call it a day! Will see u all tomorrow. With heavy eyes & a happy heart am bidding good night!!
Am too emotional at the moment. But am satiated!!
SachDJ thumbnail

CASA has spoiled us all, asli Shan kaha se dhoondh ke laaye?

lghosh thumbnail
Souma charan ta koi dao, pennam ta ebar sotti sotti thuki!!  😆
Thank u so much!

Now Vandana translate this. 😃
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SachDJ

CASA has spoiled us all, asli Shan kaha se dhoondh ke laaye?

DJ don't even try, yeh Shaan kahin nahi milne wala! He resides only in fiction!  Atleast I haven't seen any.
SachDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Oops sorry Rups dint realise...havent gone through all the pages...skipped some...

When we get Casa published na...we get her analysis publsihed with it...Like Hobbits before Lord of the Rings...

Aami koto intelligent!!!

Totally agree on this, we should have CASA and reviews both published.
SachDJ thumbnail

DJ don't even try, yeh Shaan kahin nahi milne wala! He resides only in fiction!  Atleast I haven't seen any.

I know , awful when reality kicks in.

Sigh, CASA se hi khush rehna padega.
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Aami koto intelligent!!!

sorry mat bol yaar !!  Btw I dnt miss Lana's analysis ...:)  I pay  equal attention to it if nt more !!!

we wll get CASA publishd  if Adi dsnt !! Pakka !!