Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Adi though u didn't write anything but I am sure Khanak had her eyes closed when he was putting the vermilion on her parting?? Am I right? I can see the intensity, the depth, the emotions running through her when he did that! Almost a shiver! And with one's soulmate one feels the entire implication absorbing everything within barring all visions keeping their eyes closed.
Batana mujhe pls. It was a really deep meaningful moment.
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls!!!

Ok so now I am a star...love you Aditi...not only for incl me in Casa...but for saying family...muah...

@Rups , Vandu and lana di: Ya ya I read the comment...I expected no better from this chick. She greets me with a "Hi Churail..."...lol

What else did I miss...I still have one update to read...

Oh ya Aditi ...loads of Vandu's friends are getting married and she is only cribbing about them...ask her to attend those weddings...who knows she may find her Rohan there...

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saaz was so missing u for the last 2 days. kahan thi tum?? We did so much preparations for the shaadi y'day & I was asking for u.
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

Dearest Aditeee

Choices we make...Chances, we seek...the first times, we hold in our hearts...the second time around...we hope in our hearts...

For all of the hopes you have weaved and that which we have held in our hearts...cheers to you and CASA...

CASA makes us feel..brings us together...CASA heals!!!

May this be the beginning forever...for SHANAK...and for US..may this euphoria never end...

Love always
S

👏👏
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hv no words to express my happiness...thank you Ads for everything!!Wat a journey it has been and i was lucky enough to witness it till now!!!on a lighter note Abh aayega mazaa...the battle is yet to begin!!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Saaz was so missing u for the last 2 days. kahan thi tum?? We did so much preparations for the shaadi y'day & I was asking for u.

Sorry re...just have loads of personal shyte to deal with...all good but extremely hectic weeks...I am crossing my fingers on the ghazal nite..I shall be back with a bang..fingers crossed...love you ladies..miss you all...
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sachDJ ...tu sahi me DJ hai re, kya perfect song chose kiya 👏

@ aditee...CASA deserves much bigger  podium than IF, pls get it published, its not just another M&B types !! 
CASA is   a unique story !!  ⭐️
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is jus beautiful

Too beautiful

i always thought that marriages r a part of life, get married, have kids n live on

But you, through CASA, made me realise the importance of marriage

What it's like to have/not have a better half...

i don know if i'll ever be able to explain it to u

But for sure, i'll always be grateful to u 👏
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh..so beautiful...was waiting 4 this...eager 2 know further..luv u aditee 4 writing this...
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ray-

@sachDJ ...tu sahi me DJ hai re, kya perfect song chose kiya 👏

@ aditee...CASA deserves much bigger  podium than IF, pls get it published, its not just another M&B types !! 
CASA is   a unique story !!  ⭐️

Aditi ne choose kiya...dobara padne gayi to usne daala tha. I was going through tough times when this song came out, It gave me hope everyday.