Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Man !

I cried too !!!!!!

Thank U for getting them married !

I ve never been so emotionally attached to a wedding !

This has been the best wedding experience !
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This was the Best One ... That Made me Cry !

My GOD ...
Can I just Hug Khanak ... Not out of Sympathy ...
But for the Strength and Respect !!!!!!

Shanak - A Classy Fairytale Romance with a Dash of Realism !

Congratulations Everyone ... Second Chance Indeeed !!!!!!
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
man. if only i could remember which side of bed i woke up from this morning! itni sari updates ek dine mein!

and they're married!! finally.

i dont know what to say. i had so many things when i was reading. but now i am just lost at words...

the last bit was beautiful. the whole looking at her parents. the sindoor filling significance. daadi's thoughts. all of it. was beautimus!

i wonder if shaan realizes in all his cool dude/tough guy-ness. what significance this marraige holds for her and to a certain extend her parents. despite the reasons for her yes and despite the unbothered attitude and quietness...

at the risk of being demanding and whine-ish... agli update pleasee!
Edited by christmas - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all need second chances, I wish and pray and hope that everyone gets it, in whatever they need it for. I know I have gotten second chances in life, I am grateful for them.
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arziyaan Sari Mein, Chehre Pe Likh Ke Laaya Hoon
Tumse Kya Mangu Mein, Tum Khud Hi Samjah Lo...
Ya Maula..., Maula Maula Maula Mere Maula
(Maula Maula Maula Mere Maula
Dararein Dararein Maathe Pe Maula
Maramat Mukdar Ki Kar Do Maula, Mere Maula..
Tere Dar Pe Jhuka Hoon Meeta Hoon Bana Hoo
Marammat Mukdar Ki Kar Doo Maula.
Jo Bhi Tere Dar Aaya, Juhkne Jo Sar Aaya
Mastiyan Piye Sabko, Jhoomta Nazar Aaya
Pyaas Le Ke Aaya Tha, Dariya Woh Bhar Laya
Noor Ki Barish Mein Beeghta Sa Tar Aaya

For all of 2008 and 2009 I would begin my day with this song. Love it!!! Thanks aditi...now I am crying too.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O-M-G she is Khanak Gujral now!! Not Mistry anymore! Officially, legally, mentally, physically Shaan's wife!! 😍
The parents crying is edged in her memory & similarly this scene of Shaan filling her 'maang' will also be sketched in her parent's memory for ever. They have witnessed the unthinkable, the unbelievable!! Very true rarely some1 gets a 2nd chance in their lives & she got it. They will be thankful to all possible gods & goddesses.

And the heart touching ritual, so so typical. All guests & relatives will pass comment on these things & joke & the groom kind of smiles but the bride always looks serious & intense. 😃 I can see him turning around grinning & then turning back to her with all the seriousness in the world. He is not even looking at her because he doesn't want to be distracted from taking the pledges in making her his wife. He wants to put his head & heart into it. So so amazing! I love this guy!! Really! 😃😍

And confidently Shaan fills her parting with sindoor, filling her life with color, radiance, glory, love, promises & protection! That one gesture said it all. 😍
Adi did some sindoor fell on her nose as well? If it does they say the husband will love the wife to the core till the very end. I am sure her nose is also smudged with sindoor.
The way he puts the maang tika aside at the back, as if leaving her dark present behind & welcoming a glorious bright future with him.

Adi I am speechless in ecstasy & gratitude from u!! My eyes r moist & my heart is praying for both of them. Why can't there be more Shaans in this world, in India, for Khanaks? Why do they have to be in fiction only? Sigh!!
Lovely Adi, lovely!! U made me teary eyed 3 times today & this 'vermilion' part was the icing on the cake with a cherry on top! 👏
aditee thumbnail
See you girls tomm

Hopefully it shud all be fun from here on
If not fun atleast fireworks and volcanic eruptions and implosions and explosions

I wanted that last part to be meaningful

It was intentional

This story would lose its substance otherwise

Thanks for staying on and reading

Absolutely the best audience ever!

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tum sab ka bhi wohi haal hai mere jaisa?? I thought I was the only one reading with tears & the vision was getting blurred!!
Welcome aboard!!
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee!!!

This was THE BEST update EVER!!

My eyes r all watery as m typin this

If u were rite in front of me, i wud have kissed ur hands!

M speechless

I jus need a hug 😭

I really love u
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dearest Aditeee

Choices we make...Chances, we seek...the first times, we hold in our hearts...the second time around...we hope in our hearts...

For all of the hopes you have weaved and that which we have held in our hearts...cheers to you and CASA...

CASA makes us feel..brings us together...CASA heals!!!

May this be the beginning forever...for SHANAK...and for US..may this euphoria never end...

Love always
S