Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lghosh

Vandu sharam kar, bajoo mein handsome hunk leke ghum rahi hai aur phir Shaan par drool kar rahi hai! πŸ˜† Main Shaan pe bindaas drool karti hoon par kisiko saath leke nahi!! πŸ˜ƒ Ab jaake mana le tere Rohan ko! πŸ˜‰

And this shaadi update with the last line of their eye contact reminded me of the gaana from Doosra Aadmi,

'Nazron se kahedo pyar mein milne ka mausam aa gaya,
bahon mein bahon mein khilne ka mausam aa gaya.' πŸ˜ƒ

Why should boys have all the funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A little bit of Shaan in my life...
A little bit of Rohan by my side...
A little bit of Kavi is all I need !!πŸ˜†

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok girls have u decided how much u r going to ask from Shaan for hsi 'joota'?? Socha hai ki nahi? Bolo jaldi se! πŸ˜ƒ DJ?? What is it u will ask??

I know 1 hug from him!! πŸ˜† Can we ask for 1 hug & another one free?? πŸ˜†

Nope I get a hug and kiss on the cheek...only for me...rest of you can watch...😈

I am sure Shan would love to dole out hugs and kisses for all, I am slo sure about how Khanak will never ever talk to me again...

Lets do this, just let me have the hug and the kiss, you can get the money, Khanak ko kisi tarah mana loongi if its just me...saab ladkiyo ka justification dena tough hai!!πŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

@Ads...no problem in becuming Mrs Narang!!!and am a Keralite tou i do understand Tamil to sme extent!

Oye Narangi !!
Mallu NarangiπŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ray-

@Lana ...same thing I was abt to ask. 3 kidhar? I found only 2 .

@vandu...c  , c the similarity btwn usπŸ˜†

Awww Shucks...Thats bad...I gotta bring major changes in my way of thinking...Cant risk being like You !πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Vandu bechara ko baksh de, πŸ˜ƒ she updated 3 times from the evening here. Koi nahi karta siwaai Adi!

LOL...Tune bola 3 updates...Toh I thought ki maine ek miss kia...I was searching for it itniii der se !πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok chal thik hai, 3 updates in a day!!! Yeh bhi bahoot badi baat hai!! I am too happy now so will overlook everything else. 😍 

DJ oye mauka mila toh muh ghooma liya!!! Isse kahete hai mauke pe chauka maarna! πŸ˜†

Yaar Khanak ke darr ke karan toh main nahi jaa rahi Shaan ke paas. Don't want them to start on a wrong edge. πŸ˜ƒ She will be jealous seeing me hug him!! 😍 πŸ˜† But will keep trying my luck! πŸ˜‰
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Awww Shucks...Thats bad...I gotta bring major changes in my way of thinking...Cant risk being like You !πŸ˜†

This is it !! I m so not going to talk to u after this !!  chahe tu 13th floor se jump kyun na mar le !! :P:P

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok chal thik hai, 3 updates in a day!!! Yeh bhi bahoot badi baat hai!! I am too happy now so will overlook everything else. 😍 

DJ oye mauka mila toh muh ghooma liya!!! Isse kahete hai mauke pe chauka maarna! πŸ˜†

Yaar Khanak ke darr ke karan toh main nahi jaa rahi Shaan ke paas. Don't want them to start on a wrong edge. πŸ˜ƒ She will be jealous seeing me hug him!! 😍 πŸ˜† But will keep trying my luck! πŸ˜‰

Aditee  deserves an award for this, she rarely makes us wait for the update πŸ‘ 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why should boys have all the funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A little bit of Shaan in my life...
A little bit of Rohan by my side...
A little bit of Kavi is all I need !!πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Sharam naam ki koi cheez hai ya nahi?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Teen teen chahiye ek saath?? Hey bhagwan!! πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail

Part 70 D

30th May 2011

2:20 AM

Tying the knot!

Arziyaan Saari Mein, Chehre Pe Likh Ke Laaya Hoon
Tumse Kya Mangu Mein, Tum Khud Hi Samjah Lo...
Ya Maula..., Maula Maula Maula Mere Maula
(Maula Maula Maula Mere Maula
Dararein Dararein Maathe Pe Maula
Maramat Mukaddar Ki Kar Do Maula, Mere Maula..
Tere Dar Pe Jhuka Hoon Mita Hoon Bana Hoo
Marammat Mukaddar Ki Kar Doo Maula.
Jo Bhi Tere Dar Aaya, Jhukne Jo Sar Aaya
Mastiyan Piye Sabko, Jhoomta Nazar Aaya
Pyaas Le Ke Aaya Tha, Dariya Woh Bhar Laya
Noor Ki Barish Mein Beeghta Sa Tar Aaya

(Source: Movie: Delhi 6 Singers Kailash Kher and Javed Ali)

Easily THE BEST prayer of the last decade!

The pandit continues with the havan, does a vishesh havan to pray to all the divyashaktis to bless the young couple for their domestic life. The pandit asks Shaan to stand up and take Khank's hand and chant promising to look after her till old age, and keep her happy at all times. Puffed rice is offered as a symbol of prosperity, Khanak places both hands in Shaan's he is so focused on following instructions he doesn't make eye contact with her, Mehul is summoned, he pours puffed rice into the couple's hands they in turn offer it to the fire, they do this three times with different mantras each time with different meanings

Shaan and Khanak are then asked to go around the sacred fire for the pheras, after the fourth he declares she is his "wife" there is a lot of clapping and shouting and general raucous  behavior on hearing that, he asks for the the edge of Khanak's dupatta tobe tied to Shaan's scarf laying around his neck, in trying to find the edge, her hand trembles, he notices it again, he helps grab it for her.

They take seven steps with each having its own significance, the pandit sprinkles holy waer on them, then the elders sprinkle holy water and bless the couple

Next ritual draws a lot of nudge nudge wink winks from the audience its called Hriday Sparshmantra, where they place one hand on each other's heart and chant some mantras,

Akhil: Bhayya you need to behave huh!

Akshay: Watch it Shaan:

Sunil: mere bte ko koi kuch nahi kahega

Madz: Aap Mom ka dialog kab se bol rahe hain

Shaan just looks around grins and goes back to looking at his  wife's bent head, follows instructions and chants

They are seated for the final ritual

Pandit asks for a ring, Madz hands it to him, one of the dozen or so rings bought for Khanak

He extends a tray with a gold sindoor container in it

Khanak's relatives talk about it in hushed tones, some gush some b---

But they all talk

Pandit asks Shaan to scoop some and apply it on her parting

He listens carefully like watching a video on concrete structure design.

The shehnai starts to play again, people crowd to watch the most important ritual

Khanak's parents are standing there stunned''' tears flowing in rivulets , their lips trembling, their chins quivering. Her Aada and Bai have their hands  joined in a prayer, invoking all the Gods to keep their daughter happy and smiling.

Khanak looks up at them one last time, as their daughter, as the widow that returned home empty handed, the girl that stoically faced the challenges of young widowhood, the girl that buried her grief and pretended to be happy when she came face to face with them.

The image of her crying parents' face will forever remain in the memory  of each and every one there that nite as one of the most poignant scenes ever. The 20 something guys and girls have a solemn, grave expression, nobody was laughing.

Ritu breaks down, followed by Shaan's Dadi, she knows what it is to be widowed at 70 but has no clue what it is to be widowed at 23!

Second chances in life are very rare.Second chances that promise so much joy are statistically near impossible.

But...

Shantanu Gujral firmly scoops burgundy sindoor and slowly pushes her maang teeka to the side and drops it at the back end of Khanak Mistry's parting, the pandit urges him to go for it again, he scoops more and smears it u til her forehead, it falls in a soft cold powdery mass all over her parting.

And so Khanak Mistry became Shantanu Gujral's wife!

Congratulations people!
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago