Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lana? Still reading minds? 😆, If you are, you know what we are waiting for...gosh your reviews as addictive as CASA.
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mujhe tou mil gaya Samar.😳.thank you...let him approach me!!thoda tou bhaav khaoongi...!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aditee,
finally kanyadhan..*sigh*
the classy blue line..
how will will she be fasting yaar..she didnt eat anything from morning na?
will shaan feed her?

continue soon..
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi u r the bestest though there is no such word but still u deserve it!! Wow, u made us happy by updating 3 times!! WOW!

Khanak is fasting!! She wants this marriage to work, no 2 ways about it. She has faced once what Life can be like without living it & this time around she wants to nurture her marriage, protect it, safeguard it! She who was snatched of it once will know the value of it. Sigh!! Beautiful! She will do anything to make it last forever! And she gave herself 6 months, eh?? 😃

The eye contact said it all when they were conversing about bailing out on the wedding. Both knew they were not serious about it. Apprehensive yes, anxious yes, nervous yes but bailing out NO!! Not in heart of their hearts! 😃 

That 'vegetarian, tree hugging, hippe' how many times have u said this urself Adi in ur real life??? 😆 I can so see it u saying that, its so u! 😃 But loved it! And Shaan's wit there, he needs to change it to 'Shaan hugging'! 😆😆😆 I could see her face all red in embarrassment. And she can hug, scratch & claw when she wants to & Shaan now knows it only too well! 😆
And the nature trail comment followed by her 'birds & bees' was hilarious! I wanted to see Shaan telling her in an undertone 'I can tell u all about birds & bees if u want...how soon do u want to hear just let me know, even tomorrow is fine with me'!! 😆 I can imagine Khanak's face & expression if he had said so! 😆

DJ teri toh kismat khul gayi re!! U spoke to Shaan & gave him a befitting reply!! Wow & he smiled & complimented u! 😍 Pls describe how gorgeous was he looking! 😃
And its not only Khanak who is serious about the marriage but look at Shaan nothing more mattered to him at that moment. He was accepting her as his better half, to protect & nurture her, to love & support her, to help & care for her...he was solemnly taking the pledges.
Adi one request to u, when in far future (say in the next 5 yrs or so 😃) u will finish the story with their declaration of love, can u make them discuss about these moments of marriage? How they felt then without knowing what is Love, why were they so intent to get married & how devoted they were in performing the rituals...what made them do it? What was the push behind? What did they feel? Kind of reminiscing & giving a run down looking back & realising they must have been in love but didn't realise it.
And I am sure Shaan will feed her himself once all this is over. He will make sure she has eaten.
And Shaan's 'jee' reminded me of 'I do' & the whole implication that comes along with it. Yes she is officially his & he hers. 😍 No wonder Khanak's heart was beating in her mouth. 😃 And then the ecstasy engulfed her entire being!
And the official touch & acceptance, her small nervous hands in his steady firm grip!! 😍 It implies I hereby accept all her responsibilities henceforth, I will be responsible for her happiness, well being & her future. SHE IS MINE!! And I AM HERS as well. I knew he would be steadfast in every step of his way, in every step of his life & this one he will keep his promise till the very end.
They now belong to each other!! 😍
Yep ab ma ya baba kuch bhi bole she said yes & whatever happens he has taken her hand in his!! Apt song Adi!! Dhund dhund ke nikalti hai tu! It shows the amount of hard work & toil u put it in every update.
Panchamda, KK...I tell u deadly combination! Can never go wrong.
All I can do now is SIGH in happiness & satisfaction! Shaadi ho gayi!! 😃
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ads...no problem in becuming Mrs Narang!!!and am a Keralite tou i do understand Tamil to sme extent!
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

Mujhe tou mil gaya Samar.😳.thank you...let him approach me!!thoda tou bhaav khaoongi...!!

Lagta hai ki acchi banegi...before the wedding is done, ek aur set ho jayigi 😉
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Lana - Kaha 3 updates re?
Only 2 updates na !
lghosh thumbnail
Ok girls have u decided how much u r going to ask from Shaan for hsi 'joota'?? Socha hai ki nahi? Bolo jaldi se! 😃 DJ?? What is it u will ask??
I know 1 hug from him!! 😆 Can we ask for 1 hug & another one free?? 😆
lghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Only 2 updates na !

Vandu bechara ko baksh de, 😃 she updated 3 times from the evening here. Koi nahi karta siwaai Adi!
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Only 2 updates na !

@Lana ...same thing I was abt to ask. 3 kidhar? I found only 2 .

@vandu...c  , c the similarity btwn us😆