Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Simple-

Kyya ? DJ say approval lena padega ? *quickly adjusts paloo on head - touches her feet* Namaste *innocent face* LOL ! You approve of me ?

Already yaar, you can have him...Aditee is dangling another carrot for me...😉
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee ! Me + Praad LOL. Its nearly 4am here + thinking was the 'something' shaan was looking for like her wanting for him ? Like she WANTS this ? Or is it her reluctance to defeat ? I need sorting out LOL need to sleep
dishbhan thumbnail
is there a 70C-ii coming up by any chance?

or I will carry on with my office going ka tayari  re ...

~Cheers,
Dish
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok in this update I will only gush about eye conversation!! I can see them sparring with their eyes, having their witty duels, their battle of wills through their visual sense organ!! I LOVE IT! 🤗 
Adi u remember how I used to rave about eye contacts & lil nothings 10 yrs back & even now nothing has changed, infact the yearning is up by several notches I would say! 😃
And I saw it being enacted in front of my eyes. Shaan had the look which said 'so now its the time, tell me why u want to marry me? I am not going to budge unless u show u want to, unless ur eyes tell me u r accepting me in ur life'!!
And again thanks to Prad here Khanak became the challenging one bringing that fire out in her conveying 'tum nahi toh koi aur sahi, tumhara bhai hai samne jo mera deedar hai' & that one look made him sober enough to bow down from his high horse in front of her. 😃
Seriously with such yearning & longing for each other do a couple even need to verbally say ILU?? I don't think so! Even if they don't voice it, their unsaid understanding & compatibility will be enough to pull them through their whole lives. Their eyes says it, their action says it, their caring & concern says it, their smile says it, their longing for one another says it, their desire says it!! I love these 2 Adi, more than anything else in my life now.
What a tit for tat!! Isse bolte hai line pe le aana! 😆 Thanks to Prad though.
But I loved Shaan's smugness here to make her admit she wants to marry him.
And he held her hand & got the garland on her!! 😍 Its almost a bold statement as raw as 'u r mine' said in gesture!! 'U r not going anywhere from me, u belong to me'...that was the body language & she enjoyed it. She knew she got him there & her half smile said it. 😃 And she was happy too to be his as well & he noticed it too. They r so made for each other.
And u know what in this marital voyage I think in the compatibility & understanding & passion department Khanak will realise more how suitable they r to each other more than Shaan will. She will have a comparison to fall back on based on her previous marriage. There she had the say, she was the boss, she never had to argue or demand or duel but here she will have to every step of the way & yet there will be a pleasure & happiness underlining it all. Inspite of everything she will depend on him, trust on him, rely on him, will have faith on him & that in itself will tell her how compatible they r to each other. This realisation will make her more attracted to him, more close to him.
I am not going to talk about any1 else because this update has me beaming with happiness!!
And I am sure these 2 will converse the whole evening with their eyes without uttering one word to each other. Only we will notice but no one else will!
So ladkiyon forget others, look at these 2 unblinkingly! 😃
All I can say lage raho Vandana & congrats to both of u to star in Casa. 😃
I am elated!! Thanks Adi!! This is romance for me, LOVE in caps!! 😃
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You got it Lana...It was the eye conversation all through...loving it...They are perfect for each other. 😍

Aditee you are a magician...I never know what to expect. I enjoy that part...it is like getting a surprise in little packages, each update has something special always...Thanks!!!😃
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vandana: khanak forget it hes not the cutest guy anyway

Rohan Mehra: What about me?

Vandana: Ummm'.. not good enough! *Pulls rohan ke cheeks*

Rohan: Really?

Vandu is seen arguing with Rohan Mehra, her best friend Souma grins.

Hahahahaha...I LOVE YOU !!😳😳

These lines made me forget everything else...Hehehe !!

Oye what was that "something" he saw?? Yehi ki -"if you done come down right now Gujral...I am leaving the place" Hahaha !

Ab ye kya hai - 70 C-i?? Hahaha ! U and your parts numbering...Uff...Continue A.S.A.P. The bride shud reach her suite this morning (IST)😆

Luv,

Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Lana
I am offended now

You didnt like the song?

You always gush abt Pancham Da
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Mrning !!iss Update ke naam ke gaana...tou peesh hain..one of my fav..so here it goes"Aankhohi aankho mein ishaara ho gaya..baithe baithe hi jeena ka sahaara ho gaya!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi sach kahoon mujhe kuch nahi dikha siwaai inn dono ke aankh ka! When I will re-read it several times I will see everything else. And u have chosen the song matlab it has to be good. 
Yaar Burman family ka music matlab la-jawaab! No 2 ways about it. 😃
Adi u made so happy tujhe maloom bhi nahi hai! I got my eye convo & eye contacts back!! 😃🤗
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lghosh

All I can say lage raho Vandana & congrats to both of u to star in Casa. 😃

This is "Chance pe Dance"😆
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago