Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lghosh

13th is the day he confessed about what he likes in her ... 7th is the day they will come back from vacation?

~Cheers,
Dish

Dish explain in details pls. What did he confess & which vacation?
[/QUOTE]

13th is the date when he said about what he liked in her ... the way her eyes search for him in a crowded room, etc.etc.etc.

7th she is going to be with him, I don't remember is the honeymoon starting or ending ... but I think thats the time she is gonna be with him alone after that day ...

so, if 7th is the date when they go on their honeymoon then my guess goes like ...

13th was when she was last alone with him earlier and now 7th is the date when she will be alone with him again ... :-)

worst wild waste (WWW) guess hain na ... pls ignore if u don't like it

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Dish,

Toone jaake woh 1000 pages dobaara padha kya?
Oh my!

I am shocked!

I am like ur shaan a bit about memory ... knew where to search ... :-)

can remember events I want to .. but really bad at connecting faces, to names and birthdays!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesss !! I have made it ! Just in time for the wedding ! Gosh ! I have been reading CASA everynight for the past week + finally reached here ! I can gush with you all now ! But abit sad coz now I will have to wait for updates :( LOL. Aditee is there anyway you can make me appear in the wedding ? LOL call me Simee ;) but SO glad ! Aditee I am SO additcted to this FF you can not believe ! Please promise you will never end it *angel eyes*
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so u mean she means its the quality time she spend with him alone last & again when she will spend next???
Haila Khanak kya gingoba le rahi hai?? 😲 How did she remember the dates? 😆
So this 13th was the day when Shaan melted all our hearts saying those beautiful things to her near the window?? It was the Sunday evening. 😍
And 7th she will be again completely alone with him!! It means she is all looking forward to it, the lone time with him I mean. 😉
And she wrote it in FB with the hope he reads it? Hmmm what if Prad didn't bring it to his notice?
Don't mind my blabbber, I am just thinking aloud. 
Good guess Dish, better than all of us. 😃👍🏼
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey,

as I mentioned Worst Wild Waste guess.

I'm sure Adi had meant something else in her mind  ...

~Cheers,
Dish

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh ! Dish good guess ! So is that how were going to find out what happened further that day ? I thought 13th as when she said it was the weekend she was going back to stay at Ritus
aditee thumbnail
Simeee

Chal done
Kis taraf se, ladka or ladki

Abhi itne ladke available hain

Prads London
Arjun & Samar  grad school batch mates
Akash & Akhil Melbourne
Vandu got Rohan so you girls cant fight over him!

I infact already wrote a part where they are verbally sparring!

dishbhan thumbnail
when is 70C coming up?

~Cheers,
Dish
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep we are eagerly waiting Aditee, got work early in am, want to read an update before I have to go in. If you update after 6am U.S eastern time I won't get to read until after work which means after 8pm
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Oh so u mean she means its the quality time she spend with him alone last & again when she will spend next???

Haila Khanak kya gingoba le rahi hai?? 😲 How did she remember the dates? 😆
So this 13th was the day when Shaan melted all our hearts saying those beautiful things to her near the window?? It was the Sunday evening. 😍
And 7th she will be again completely alone with him!! It means she is all looking forward to it, the lone time with him I mean. 😉
And she wrote it in FB with the hope he reads it? Hmmm what if Prad didn't bring it to his notice?
Don't mind my blabbber, I am just thinking aloud. 
Good guess Dish, better than all of us. 😃👍🏼

These gals are good...I guess, muhje sab kuch vapas ja ke revise karana padega.