Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aa gayee Lana,

kuch visheh tippani ho jaye for the updatye?

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sach mein Adi what a googly come yorker it was! Humlog lbw se bowled ho gaye hai!
And it goes from 13th to 7th not the other way round in the consecutive order.
Dimaag kaam hi nahi kar raha hai! And when u will give the reason it will make me feel all the more dumb thinking how could l not get this??!
Either dates or some sort of ranking but where?? Totally stumped! Most probably ranking hi hoga where he or she went up from 13th position to 7th. Again tukka maar rahi hoon. 😃
lghosh thumbnail
DJ my hand is itching to type but don't have much time. But will start anyway. Where is ur tippani?

Yaar this 13th to 7th have me bummed!
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Sach mein Adi what a googly come yorker it was! Humlog lbw se bowled ho gaye hai!

And it goes from 13th to 7th not the other way round in the consecutive order.
Dimaag kaam hi nahi kar raha hai! And when u will give the reason it will make me feel all the more dumb thinking how could l not get this??!
Either dates or some sort of ranking but where?? Totally stumped! Most probably ranking hi hoga where he or she went up from 13th position to 7th. Again tukka maar rahi hoon. 😃

I feel it is the dates of a month...cause starting on 13th and ending with 7th...Aditee, hint to de yaar...nahi to jo thoda bahut kaam karna hai post lunch, woh reh jayega is chakkar mein.

Ok don't hit me...monthly calendar to nahi hai? logic says impossible...FB pe thoda koi dalata hai ye sab. Gosh...ek hi taraf dimaag chal raha hai...all going towards the pact...kuch to hint please?
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
I feel it is the dates of a month...cause starting on 13th and ending with 7th...Aditee, hint to de yaar...nahi to jo thoda bahut kaam karna hai post lunch, woh reh jayega is chakkar mein.
[/QUOTE]

Agar dates hai toh 13th se 7th kyun? She took leave on 24th May as per Adi & they will leave for their honeymoon on 6th or 7th...so importance of dates toh after 7th hona chahiye, right? 😉😆 And if it from 13th June then what about inbetween from the day they got married to 13th? Do u remember when they first met or when he went to her house first charging why didn't she tell him she is a widow?? Uska significance hai kya?

Sach mein Adi kuch hints toh de!! Hum aise hi andhere mein tukke maarte jayenge.

Now I feel its some sort of a rank.

Devour detective novels like anything then how come my sleuthing mind has gone to a coma now!! Logically thinking she puts it up in her FB. Ok. But does she know that Shaan will check it? No not necessarily because if Prad didn't point it out Shaan wouldn't have known. So it wasn't for Shaan's benefit then! If not him then it was written in general. If so then how can it be related to Shaan or them? Socho socho socho!!
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
DJ as u r suggesting if it is related to the pact then what does she mean between those dates?? Red signal for Shaan or green? 🤣🤣🤣
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

DJ as u r suggesting if it is related to the pact then what does she mean between those dates?? Red signal for Shaan or green? 🤣🤣🤣

Green for those red after that?😳

lghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SachDJ

Green for those red after that?😳

Shaan being a good boy will listen to her if she says 'RED' means STOP as we learn in traffic class?? Is he such a good boy that he will listen to her after being exposed to 'green' zone?? 😆😆😆 Nahi re kuch aur hoga! Shaan itna bhi bhola nahi! 😆
lghosh thumbnail
Agar shuruwad hi mitha ho toh pura update meetha lagta hai! Same with this mile stone update. I loved the reminiscing of Sunil & dadi about Shaan's bygone years from his childhood to adolescence & the playful banter that followed.

And then Shaan's reflections about Khanak & him was icing on the cake. I loved & cheered that he is not thinking about kids immediately! Thank God & to u too Adi. Let them enjoy their lives & focus on work before they can think of their Calvin & Hobbes! 😃 Shows a level headed aimed clear thinking. Hopefully Khanak is also on the same page as he is. And then he ponders about their relationship journey. So sweet! He realised how strong, independent, stubborn she is like him & wants to know why is she marrying him! Shaan pls pls pls corner her on this one, even I want to hear it from her, why didn't she say NO to her parents or to the proposal instead of calling up Shaan & getting more involved in the web. 😃 She will slither away but I want him to hold her firm & delve unless & until she opens her mouth to give her reasons. No matter what her one negation would have been enough then why did she say 'yes', I have thought about it too many a times. And I know she was struck by his strong personality, bold pursuance & the strong sex appeal that he oozed whenever he was around that not only made her conscious of him but also shook her to the core. But I want to hear it from her, so go Shaan go! 😃
And Shaan don't think she will be unaffected by u living in the same room! I can guarantee her hair on the neck will stand on edge the moment u will enter the room, she might not look at u or acknowledge u but affected she will be, big time. Yeah when working or doing her regular chores she will be in her own world without a word but she will be aware of u nevertheless. 😃
And he knows her 'Shantanu' is the cue or the 'come hither' endearment. 😆 That one word from her is green signal, then he can proceed! 😆

Ok mujhe maaf kar de na pls but who is Dhruv & Mayank? Some1 from Ajmera? I forget names & I know there r many here. But whoever they r, they r perfectly right as far as Khanak is concerned.
And love how every1 including Shaan feels Khanak is right for him, anchor of his life who will keep him bound to her, will keep him steadfastly loyal to her.

And the emotional exchange between a father & daughter! Adi sach kahun toh I was eagerly waiting for this moment, to all dads their daughters r closest to their hearts. With moms we do tend to share everything but we r dearest to our dads. And I knew it will one emotional moment when she will say bye to her dad or have that one last exchange. And thanks, u gave me that. These scenes really make my eyes moist. Its simple & yet so poignant & moving & so real. Its as if I am witnessing them alive in front of me. And at these times I see Khanak as a little girl all defiant & pouting & adamant to believe something which she knows can't be there. 😃 Asking to call her marriage off to her mom, saying if she can stay back, saying Shaan will never be her best friend (which I am sure he will be in future, no one can take Ritu's place but nevertheless he will be her support & a pillar of strength)! These r the moments that makes ur story special. We can relate to it, feel it, be one with it...and for that give urself a big pat & hug on my behalf.
And the most touching was these lines,
Aada and Bai whisper to each other "how lucky is she, unbelievable, weve watched movies, weve always seen this happen to other peoples daughters, but "ours"?
So so true for a middle class couple who never dreamt of seeing their daughter married ever again & that too to such an affluent polished family.

I loved the exchange between Ritu & Khanak! 😆 Its amazing! She is terrified & Ritu answers u should be because he is evil!! 😆 True, a gem of a friend. And good Kritik is there, so Khanak didn't forget to invite him. 😃

Now the main part!! Note the differences. His heart does a somersault seeing her looking breathtakingly beautiful & I am sure Khanak's heart is also doing a cartwheel.
She is hesitant & nervous but he is confident & steady, she takes small steps to linger the moment but he is fast enough to avoid any further delay, he keeps looking at her without faltering but she doesn't look at him out of tension, shyness or anxiety...perfect opposites to attract. And when all the razzing is going on Shaan doesn't say a word but waits expectantly to see her reaction, to read her, to gauge her & finally she looks up at him makes the eye contact. And I am sure she will slowly ease up seeing him, will be happy seeing him in traditional outfit, slowly she will give her nod welcoming him into her life, slowly she will accept him as her husband, slowly she will give herself up to him forever...not so much in action but all through her eyes. It will convey her heart to him fully without inhibition! And that is what Shaan is waiting to see, to see how she reacts to the ultimate moment, to the moment that she was so sceptical about. This eye contact is not a normal one but a lot will be conveyed & understood, a lot will be related to, a lot will be asked & answered, a lot will be apprehended & soothed, a lot will be accepted & given with utmost care, concern & understanding...this is the moment of truth where the culmination of 2 hearts will take place surrendering their fear, apprehensions & sorrows & overcome these with the happiness, ecstacy & joy that will follow, to be united in the thick & thin, in the highs & lows of this marriage & pledge to make it work.

It was beautiful Adi, can't tell u how moved I was noticing every little gesture & nuance of Shaan & Khanak & what it conveyed to me. Take a bow. Jo koi kuch bhi bole tu sirf likhti ja without bothering about anything. Let ur talent speak through ur work & believe me it screams perfection. For so many of us its the pinnacle of happiness reading ur update & dreaming about ur characters & storyline. And for this I can only thank & pray for u endlessly. 🤗
aditee thumbnail
OK one person has actually got!

I shall announce the name with a drum roll in the part when Shaan' reveals it