Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Aditee...love it again...Next part plaese please please please...

Eye contact...hai so dead...

This is a strange kind of dead, I am grinning again ear to ear. That is all I do when I come here to CASA.

Waiting for analysis, I realized, Lana madam is reading my mind, so I will let her continue...

Thanks Aditee...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SachDJ thumbnail
Spammimg again 🀒
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SachDJ

Spammimg again 🀒

It's not called spammin DJ

It's called appreciatin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
candy84 thumbnail
each n evry word in dis update was lyk a flashblack for me ( it reminded me of my sister's wedding.)... d time when my sister hugged my dad n mom just lyk Khanak did... fun v had during JAI MALA...it was totally lyk ur udate πŸ˜Š

hey 2 thngs wich r very impt in punjabi weddings r Ribbion Katna n Juta Chupayi (plz discribe dat as well in future as well)...its gonna b fun..

SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: candy84

each n evry word in dis update was lyk a flashblack for me ( it reminded me of my sister's wedding.)... d time when my sister hugged my dad n mom just lyk Khanak did... fun v had during JAI MALA...it was totally lyk ur udate πŸ˜Š

hey 2 thngs wich r very impt in punjabi weddings r Ribbion Katna n Juta Chupayi (plz discribe dat as well in future as well)...its gonna b fun..

I have seen ribbon katana at some places...Boot lukayi to defenitely hogi...πŸ˜‰

candy84 thumbnail

I have seen ribbon katana at some places...Boot lukayi to defenitely hogi...πŸ˜‰

oh itz is most interesting...bechara Groom😭 do bar pocket khali ho jati hai!!!
though Shaan is very rich he won't mind giving money but his irritated expressions during d demands n settlements (frm both d sides) is 4 sure gonna b d best part...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Eee !!

This is sooo much fun...I was right there...nudging Khanak forward and drooling over Shaan and telling her how awesome he looked in the traditional attire...!

Ye sab sunke now Rohan is naraaz...Will have to manao him big time now...but that can wait...Right now its SHANAK varmala !! Hehehehe !!

*Resumes egging on Khanak and Shaan ...while holding onto Rohan's arm so that he doesnt go off sumwhere in anger...there are too many girls waiting to get their hands on him the moment I turn my back*

Next part plzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cant wait for the reactions of the either side...the eye lock...the million words that will be exchanged between them in that momentary eyelock...

Aankhen bhiii...
Hoti hain dil ki zabaan...
Bin boolee kar deti hainn...
Haalat yeh pal me bayaan

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Eee !!

This is sooo much fun...I was right there...nudging Khanak forward and drooling over Shaan and telling her how awesome he looked in the traditional attire...!

Ye sab sunke now Rohan is naraaz...Will have to manao him big time now...but that can wait...Right now its SHANAK varmala !! Hehehehe !!

*Resumes egging on Khanak and Shaan ...while holding onto Rohan's arm so that he doesnt go off sumwhere in anger...there are too many girls waiting to get their hands on him the moment I turn my back*

And  these gals are watching out for all the cute and handsome punjabi munde in gujral khandaan.

Sabne reservations kar lee hai? πŸ˜†
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And  these gals are watching out for all the cute and handsome punjabi munde in gujral khandaan.

Sabne reservations kar lee hai? πŸ˜†

Sabka nahi pata...Its Me and Rohan all the way !😳😳😳
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aditee 😊
What can i say about ur writing u are mindblowing πŸ‘
I am totally addicted to Casa i catch up with ur updates in the small breaks i get in office since i have training these days i cant post during the day. I get time only in the evenings i miss all the fun here but i try to read all the posts 😊
Loved all the parts ❀️
This is the best Virtual Wedding. Everything is so real i feel like i am watching everything enjoying every bit of it beautifully written .U describe everything so well. Hats off to ur writing πŸ‘
Thanks for the lovely parts πŸ˜ƒ
Will surely read multiple times πŸ˜ƒ

Love u πŸ€—