Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
d most awaited n most most most most heart touching wedding:) aditeee im having goose gumps to d highest level here:) i can picture it all😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 their eye contact is gonna b one of a kind now:)
Purvi

I am blessed with the most outstanding group of readers on this planet!

Edited...
Since I have no energy left to argue and defend my case

They pale in front of you guys

Irrespective of the fact if it ever gets published into a book, or is just another run of the mill love story

One thing will always remain

This group of readers are a class apart!

There will be nobody ever like you guys!

Thats a fact!
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
loved the update that was amazing Aditee!
awww

How lucky i am to be online when u updated  πŸ˜Š Jai mala ..wow!!! cant wait for him to have her garland    nice updates ..last one and this are too awesome😊

adittee actually it is really a pleasure for us readers to read real stuff 😊we should feel proud 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
I will have to come back later to do justice!!

Adi thanks for making my day!! Absolutely fabulous! And thanks for that sneak peak in Shaan's mind. I loved his mission about finding out why she is marrying him! Even I want to!! πŸ˜ƒ
God bless u!!
Souma for that kiss-e-dastaan...charan kothai tomar dao, akta pennam thuki!! πŸ˜† 
Fabulous, u jolted my memory back to those captivating & inflammable moments. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aditee

Purvi

I am blessed with the most outstanding group of readers on this planet!

I dont envy the readers of any author anymore
They pale in front of you guys

Irrespective of the fact if it ever gets published into a book, or is just another run of the mill love story

One thing will always remain

This group of readers are a class apart!

There will be nobody ever like you guys!

Thats a fact!

Aww.. Aditee u are very modest and generous.. but trust me & I pray sincerely that it gets published asap . &  U deserver every bit of this..readership.. !!! ur Shanak are the most  exclusive wonderful realistic yet fictional couple i have read of.. & ur writing it just as captivating as them..After Mr Darcy.. of P&P this one takes the cake on my list !  

I was like a zombie this morning & after I read ur update am all up and running - a total perked up dupdate... Dil khus ho gaya & Thank you for Shaan POV.. .. Another significant difference on 2 sides and 2 minds..πŸ‘

i will come later & do justice...got to run for work ! A long day ahead ! 

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lghosh

Oh & Vandana, aaja gale lag ja! U too have bad memory? I thought other than Khanak I am the only one! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, I have terrible memory !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Infact I have a doubt that ...I am fast turning into GhajiniπŸ˜†
Originally posted by lghosh

Souma for that kiss-e-dastaan...charan kothai tomar dao, akta pennam thuki!! πŸ˜† 
Souma ke charan pe thukna hai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG!!

I've never been so excited for ny weddin before as i am for this one!!

Aditee boss, you're doin an awesome job of describin each n every ritual in detail!!

I can actually visualise them as if actually happenin in front of my eyes!!

Pro writers can do that!

This is such a treat!

Thanx!!