Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Omg...Rohan is coming...
OMGG...*freaks out*

HELP !! HELP !! ROFL ! *faints*

Wait yaar...uski arms mein faint hona...🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by lghosh

Bravo girl bravo!! Kya dialog boli Khanak ne, 'I don't think about it, i do it'!! Wow she is a spitfire! Slowly revealing herself. I wish she said this when Shaan was around! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And he would be like 'so what r we waiting for, lets roll?'!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Typical bride, nervous, apprehensive, tensed...brought out perfectly by u. Oh she is wearing Sabyasachi & he MM!! WOW!

Khanak wear that lipstick shade, anyway after sometime when the wedding is over its going to be smudged anyway! πŸ˜† I mean she will eat her food & stuff!

And kisi ka hosh udne wala hai! He will find it difficult to take his eyes away! Will have a sharp intake of breath after he sees her. πŸ˜ƒ And Khanak ka toh she will be flushed all evening & night! That radiance & glow will be all over face! She doesn't need to put blusher on.
Backless, 2 strings top!! Sounds divine!
I know her parents will be emotional seeing her dressed like this again. What a thrill such parents go through when they see their child getting a 2nd chance in life & happiness!! I am ecstatic for them.
That bindi touch was again awesome, beautifully portrayed. She is becoming a 'suhagan' again, the colors r being brought back to her life by him. 😍 The void is going to be filled with life, feel, laughter, happiness all over again. Lovely!

Adi ab bata meri ma aur update aaj karegi ya nahi?? And that 13th to 7th is sure a googly! Unless & untill tu ne typo error kiya hai! πŸ˜ƒ
No typo

Love you for that awesome analysis

Thanks
Originally posted by SachDJ

hahahahhaaa. I knw , abhi se  faint ho gayi, lets put her in hospital nd we go to attend the wedding minus vandu plus Rohan Mahera πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I am going to start typing now if my head slams on the key board will post in the morning
Originally posted by aditee

Arent you the cutest?

I am still reeling under the shock of your new Username😳😳
Gosh!
Thats truly somethin else

Yep they both look gorgeous

Volatile but they have to be together!
Speaking in 3rd class Hindi "Gaselate aur maachis ki tarah"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Akhil ko mere lie bacha ke rakhna pls! πŸ˜ƒ

Bravo girl bravo!! Kya dialog boli Khanak ne, 'I don't think about it, i do it'!! Wow she is a spitfire! Slowly revealing herself. I wish she said this when Shaan was around! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And he would be like 'so what r we waiting for, lets roll?'!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Typical bride, nervous, apprehensive, tensed...brought out perfectly by u. Oh she is wearing Sabyasachi & he MM!! WOW!

Khanak wear that lipstick shade, anyway after sometime when the wedding is over its going to be smudged anyway! πŸ˜† I mean she will eat her food & stuff!

And kisi ka hosh udne wala hai! He will find it difficult to take his eyes away! Will have a sharp intake of breath after he sees her. πŸ˜ƒ And Khanak ka toh she will be flushed all evening & night! That radiance & glow will be all over face! She doesn't need to put blusher on.
Backless, 2 strings top!! Sounds divine!
I know her parents will be emotional seeing her dressed like this again. What a thrill such parents go through when they see their child getting a 2nd chance in life & happiness!! I am ecstatic for them.
That bindi touch was again awesome, beautifully portrayed. She is becoming a 'suhagan' again, the colors r being brought back to her life by him. 😍 The void is going to be filled with life, feel, laughter, happiness all over again. Lovely!

Adi ab bata meri ma aur update aaj karegi ya nahi?? And that 13th to 7th is sure a googly! Unless & untill tu ne typo error kiya hai! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok , Lana I give you the CASA analysis award!! I going to publish a seperate book of your CASA reviews and we will make as much money as Aditee's CASA. Again, mujhe autograph kar ke ded dena...first edition first copy!!!

You are always, I mean laways bang on.

Good one DJ, fantstic!! 🀣🀣🀣 Upar se saree peheni hai, usko sambhalna nahi hota, so sure shot she is going to fly into this guy's arms!! 🀣🀣🀣

But enlighten me pls who is this Rohan Mehra?? I live a life of a recluse!!
Ok , Lana I give you the CASA analysis award!! I going to publish a seperate book of your CASA reviews and we will make as much money as Aditee's CASA. Again, mujhe autograph kar ke ded dena...first edition first copy!!!

[/QUOTE]

Arre thank u thank u ji!! Main sharam se pani pani! 😳😳😳

+1

She always gets it nailed man!

I always njoy readin her analysis as much as i love the updates

Arre thank u thank u ji!! Main sharam se pani pani! 😳😳😳
[/QUOTE]

It spooks me how you get like that, its like I am reading my mind...and that scares me!!πŸ˜ƒ