Nope!

Nice try, but nope!

Shaan knows what she means!😳😳

We'll have a private revelation ceremony in bed for it!😉

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lghosh

I think she means she will be out from 13th May to 7th June. She won't mention about her getting married but just in her way she told everyone some thing special is going on in her life in between those dates.

Lana
She is off from May 24th to June 14th yaar
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Nope!

Nice try, but nope!

Shaan knows what she means!😳😳

We'll have a private revelation ceremony in bed for it!😉

Their courtin period?!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tu ne month nahi daala wohan pe Adi so we r marroing tukka!! Hmm not marriage, not honeymoon...and Khanak remembers dates...hey bhagwan, main usse bhi buri hoon! I don't remember dates at all!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Eeeks Adiii...Quit chatting and put up the next part !😆😆
😆Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Drum roll & Shehnai please

Part 70-A

Shubh Vivah!

Shantanu Gujral weds Khanak Mistry

May 20th 2011

Sarovar Portico Ahemedabad

10: 11 PM

Ritu standing by Khanak who is in front of the mirror, the lady from the neighborhood Lakme parlor is trying to convince Khanak to go for a darker shade of lipstick. She is horrified. Lakme lady and her assistant exchange looks "How odd this bride does not want her lips plastered with color"

Ritu: Damn! I mean Mystery damn!

Khanak: Stop making it so dramatic!

Ritu: I mean what are the chances they buy you chooda of the exact, totally matching, totally accurate, 10/10, absolutely right on, perfecto similar color of burgundy to match your Sabyasachi wedding outfit?

Khanak: Ummm'.. its just a coincidence you dummy!

Ritu: Not! You picked three shades of red when your MIL left the studio, how the hell did she know she had to bring burgundy chooda yesterday. Man! You guys are made for each other, you know "it's a sign"

Khanak (giggles) You and your "signs"

Ritu: Man!

There is a butterfly farm in her tummy now. She sits, she stands, she walks they don't seem to calm down. She marks it down to "being hungry since morning"

Her cousins, her couple female friends flit in and out of the room, stand by her and get their pictures taken in their newly acquired or borrowed digital cameras or on their cell phone.

Nobody has seen a bride quite like her in Ahemdebad atleast in the friends and family Khanak socialized with. The lehanga was a gorgeous shade of burgundy with silver coated with 22 carat gold embroidery and all over, the density was higher towards the bottom, and it trailed off in a  vine pattern towards the top. The blouse was backless with two draw strings, one on the top and one at the bottom, the dupatta was pleated and pinned to her left shoulder. Her hair was blow dried and, a bunch of it was gently sprayed and knotted in the center of the back of her head.

The 25 pieces of jewelry she has received from yesterday from the various Gujrals and Kapoors, consisted of a diamond encrusted maang teeka , Ritu suggested she wear that. The bindi was a simple tiny oval burgundy!

Khanak's face paled when she saw her reflection with the bindi in the sahe of red. It had been over one year and two months since she had worn a bindi in that color.

Ritu: I know what you are thinking. You cant have s--- all day even if you want to, so try and get some rest (detecting her best friend's train of thought)

Khanak is startled " Kya?"

Ritu: You were fantasizing about that nahi? Mystery? See you are afterall not that much of a mystery! (giggles)

Khanak: I don't fantasize, I do it! (husky) (winks at Ritu)😳😳😳

Despite the bravado Ritu watches as a look of anxiety mixed with eagerness turns her best friend's face crimson

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Casa.Addict

DJ, 

Join us in the shoppin

Hum sab log shoppin per jaa rahe hai!

Lana, Vandoo, Rups, Me n now i think Purvi bhi aa gai hai

Girls day out ho jaega! ðŸ˜†

I am awful for shopping. I just go and get what I like...I am fast...Gals hate doing shopping with me. But lets do it for reception.
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Casa.Addict

DJ, 

Join us in the shoppin

Hum sab log shoppin per jaa rahe hai!

Lana, Vandoo, Rups, Me n now i think Purvi bhi aa gai hai

Girls day out ho jaega! ðŸ˜†

baraat nikal gaya, still we r nt done with our shopping ðŸ˜², when wll I  go to the parlor ?😲😆
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ermmm ummm does it have to do anything with their pact?? I know she will never put that up in FB knowing her nature (shaadi ke baare mein kuch nahi likha toh yeh sapne ke bhi bahar hai) but yunhi andhere mein phenk rahi hoon!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it the other way round ! 7th to the 13th.. Their honeymoon period... Aditee can correct me..! Cos she goes back to work on 13 or 15th... 

Prad is sure left confused...This time.. & Shaan is too even give it away... !! Good Luck Prad.. Try ur luck .!🤣

Another wonderful Capture ! A  typical Mens room.. scenario... clustered stuff...Shaan seem's no different either !... Aditeee.. will u give us peak into his head please on the way to the mandap ! in small jist ! it wld be nice to see what he has on his mind.. wh have seen Khanak cold feet... Is he going thru a similar fleeting stage as well.. ! 

Parents are bound to be emotional.. So see Madz and Dadi on it! it a moment for them too... ! 

& Wohooo Boo is Preggers Huh ! Lakshmi ke aane se pehle good news ki bochar...! 

& Oh i loved the Wedding attire.. simple.. sweet, elegant yet rich !