Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Aditi you should put up a "That's all for now folks" (Disney style), after you are done updating for the time being...and if possible put up the next tentative time of update !!

So that we can all go back to work and stop running back here and refreshing the thread 200 times a day !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can foresee one of us loosing their jobs after being caught reading CASA in office...I think its gonna be ME !πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ray and Lana di..YRF isliye bcoz they can gve it a real CLASSY touch unlike the innumerable shows which luk lyk sme B grade muvies..besides I want Kavi Shastri to Play Shaan no Matter what..and Khanak tou its YM all the way...infact dey wud mke one helluva couple ...SEXIER dan the present one!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itna experience kaha hai mujhe πŸ˜³

Thanx for the explanation πŸ˜³

I so want to see that bubly chirpy spunky Khanak around Shaan!
[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha iss mein experience ki zaroorat nahi hai re! All u need in ROMANCE in ur mind. In our english classes the Proffs used to tell us romance is not love but imagination! Then we used to look at her quizzically but now I realise its true. All this romantic notions we deduce we do it through imagination. So lage raho, dilli dur nahi hai!! πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Casa.Addict

Awww sweet si DJ ko aise kaam degi?

Khane ka bhi bol deti thoda πŸ˜ƒ

Ummm...I meant no harm...It was all weird humour...Ppl who know me know that I have a wicked sense of humour...

I hope you ppl wont take offence to itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Aditi you should put up a "That's all for now folks" (Disney style), after you are done updating for the time being...and if possible put up the next tentative time of update !!

So that we can all go back to work and stop running back here and refreshing the thread 200 times a day !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can foresee one of us loosing their jobs after being caught reading CASA in office...I think its gonna be ME !πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

That is 200 times by 200 folks, mujhe to dar rehta hai ki IF ke servers crash ho jaynge.

Job to jayegi, saath mein connection problem!!
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok before I go to bed who is Kavi Shashtri? I am reading his name a lot.  Ravi Shashtri toh maloom tha but Kavi Shashtri?? Koi photoo milegi kya??
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

@ray and Lana di..YRF isliye bcoz they can gve it a real CLASSY touch unlike the innumerable shows which luk lyk sme B grade muvies..besides I want Kavi Shastri to Play Shaan no Matter what..and Khanak tou its YM all the way...infact dey wud mke one helluva couple ...SEXIER dan the present one!

Deeepaaa...!
Finally sumone agrees with me...

I think Kavi-YM wud make a smoking hawte pair !!😳😳😳😳😳
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Ummm...I meant no harm...It was all weird humour...Ppl who know me know that I have a wicked sense of humour...

I hope you ppl wont take offence to itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

No offence...you are my CASA buddies...luv ya all!!
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Ok before I go to bed who is Kavi Shashtri? I am reading his name a lot.  Ravi Shashtri toh maloom tha but Kavi Shashtri?? Koi photoo milegi kya??

Tu Kavi ko nahi jaanti...
GO CHECK OUT RISHTA.COM ON YOUTUBE...Oh goshhh !

Pic -

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_9981.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9981/kavi-shastri/&usg=__886UOvaH89cDTkLeEfRL1s8yx_0=&h=200&w=200&sz=7&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=SFcskxbDlt3l2M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=147&ei=D1bbTeSsGI6yvgPxkYG3Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkavi%2Bshastri%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D581%26bih%3D407%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=276&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=62&ty=88&biw=432&bih=407
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Kavi Shartri  is nt the Brother of Ravi Shastri πŸ˜†