Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aditee

Vandoo

Abhi ruk ja

Shaan will rain on him like a ton of bricks

Or so we think!😆

This Shaan is so not 70s Dharam Paaji or 90s ka Govinda yaar

He is a cross between George Clooney and Kavi Shastri cloned in a secret lab in Northern Iceland by me

Kill me now!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Casa.Addict

U guys keep on talkin abt Shaan

But i get more intrigued by Khanak's character

Like her, even i'm  dazed 

I seriously dont get what is that unknown thing that overpowers her when she's wid him

To such an extent that she's marrying him!!

Ms. Addict iss ko raw s** appeal kahete hai, the attraction, the tension in the air, the hunger, the desire, the longing...this is the reason she got hooked, booked & cooked! 😃 Obviously concern, care & maybe love is somewhere there underlining it all totally unknown to each other but this physical attraction totally swept her off of her feet.
Moreover he is the only guy who broke through her cold exterior & brought the real person out, who was once lively & chirpy & fun loving. So u can sum up all these for her nod to this marriage! 😃 And this Khanak wouldn't be visible if Shaan wasn't there, he made it possible for us to see the spunky, adamant, stubborn, defiant Khanak.😃
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Deeps yep Adi needs to copyright it big time but YRF?? They will make Shaan too mushy, lovey dovey...they will mess up his character!

NO NO NO !!
I dnt want any hindi serial to be made on CASA !! They wll spoil the  flavour of the story to raise trp...CASA is too sophisticated for a Hindi serial !!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Deeps yep Adi needs to copyright it big time but YRF?? They will make Shaan too mushy, lovey dovey...they will mess up his character!

Aaiyaaa !! No YRF re !
They dish out TRASH !🤢

Maybe...Umm...Uh...Oh K...I cant think of anyone..

Chalo I will produce it !!😆
SachDJ thumbnail

Ms. Addict iss ko raw s** appeal kahete hai, the attraction, the tension in the air, the hunger, the desire, the longing...this is the reason she got hooked, booked & cooked! 😃 Obviously concern, care & maybe love is somewhere there underlining it all totally unknown to each other but this physical attraction totally swept her off of her feet.
Moreover he is the only guy who broke through her cold exterior & brought the real person out, who was once lively & chirpy & fun loving. So u can sum up all these for her nod to this marriage! 😃 And this Khanak wouldn't be visible if Shaan wasn't there, he made it possible for us to see the spunky, adamant, stubborn, defiant Khanak.😃

Lana, Satya vachan!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't think Adi will update anymore today, so I will bid adieu for now! Good night gals, have fun & happy spamming. 😃 In the morning I will come & see its almost reaching 100!! Thank God Adi gives the page number in the title to make it easy to go to her update directly. 😊
SachDJ thumbnail
Aur ye publication company mein mujhe bhi naukri chaiye...please?
Free ka kaam bhi karne ko teyar hoon...

Production karana hai to bhi kaam kar loongi...CASA ke liye anything...
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itna experience kaha hai mujhe ðŸ˜³

Thanx for the explanation ðŸ˜³

I so want to see that bubly chirpy spunky Khanak around Shaan!
Edited by Casa.Addict - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SachDJ

Aur ye publication company mein mujhe bhi naukri chaiye...please?

Free ka kaam bhi karne ko teyar hoon...

Production karana hai to bhi kaam kar loongi...CASA ke liye anything...

Chai laane ka kaam karegi??😆
Vacancy hai 😆*run away seeing DJ brandishing a jhaadoo at her*

😆
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Chai laane ka kaam karegi??😆
Vacancy hai 😆*run away seeing DJ brandishing a jhaadoo at her*

😆

Awww sweet si DJ ko aise kaam degi?

Khane ka bhi bol deti thoda ðŸ˜ƒ