Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lghosh

Mujhe lag raha hai she will bestow us with 1 more update later in the night!! Till then spamming chalu! 😆

I can see you guys are not leaving out any effort in spamming ... 50 pages already in 2 days that this thread was started ... good going girls!!!!

Off to take a bath, late as usual for office, I am going to be so screwed soon !!!!!

*deleted*

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rupa no no Adi mata ki jai! For her we r all here! 😃 Baki amra nimitto matro!! 😆

And somehow I feel she will get her way on this, Shaan will do the needful, he can't stand to see her sad, he will change the tickets himself. I am hoping so & if not then Khanak can start World War lll with him, I will be supporting her. 😃

tumi dol  paltachcho, cholebe na  ! cholbe na !!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can see you guys are not leaving out any effort in spamming ... 50 pages already in 2 days that this thread was started ... good going girls!!!!

Off to take a bath, late as usual for office, I am going to be so screwed soon !!!!!

Spamming zindabad!! 😆 
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
editedEdited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ray-

tumi dol  paltachcho, cholebe na  ! cholbe na !!

Na dol paltachhi na, akhono jani Shaan aur kathai sunbe, have that faith on him, he is tremendously caring as far as she is concerned, so he will do it. But just in case if he doesn't then he is going to get it. 😃 Am feeling too emotional after the update.
-Ray- thumbnail
Aditee is back online...😃
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Update Update Update Update Update !!!!!!

Aditeee .. Kahan Hai !!!!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Yaar...Aditeee!!! I never cried in my own shaad ire ,  tu ne to aaj rulake choda hai mujhe.!!!!!!!.. I guess i was the wierd one..Strong headed  I guess...😕

Super Loved the whole update.. What a realistic touch of a mother's feeling upon her daughters marriage..& vs versa... "will she... is she..." no matter how long ur married a mother or rather a parent will always live in that fear till their breath ...& an extra  for .Esp the one who had lost a world, a smile, a sense of living at one point of time... 

I cld so relate to both Bai and Khanak here...& i completely expected Khanak to get a cold feet here.. She is been having it for a long.. now that reality is sinking she is facing ti slowly...&  as far spending a day that I wld agree as well.. what 's the hurry ! Am sure she will get away with this one..! Shaan will give in.. for her...! He will.. Period... ( I hope so Aditee)

Chalo girls off to bed now.. before i get more emotional further ! 
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Logging onto Casa first thing after entering office...

If I lose my job then I will work seriously on getting this published...

Mein kitne smart hoon...have thought of an alternate job also...

dishbhan thumbnail

*deleted*

~Cheers,
Dish

The line in green so so typical, its the same record in every house! 😆😆😆 And spamming zindabad!! 😆 Rupa khushi?? 😃
[/QUOTE]

The line in green was an exasperated version re ... everybody is pretty cool vaise tho ...and no yelling from anyone .. whatever yelling, I only do 😛

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago