Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Mujhe lag raha hai she will bestow us with 1 more update later in the night!! Till then spamming chalu! 😆
Originally posted by lghosh

Mujhe lag raha hai she will bestow us with 1 more update later in the night!! Till then spamming chalu! 😆

Lana ki Jai ho !!

or shud I say

Aditee mata ki jai ho ðŸ˜†

This update left me teary eyed ... Loved Loved the Mother-Daughter Talk ... So emotional ...  The 'What if'' was really excruciating !!!!!!

God BlessKhanak ...Dint Daadi Bless her saying ' Sada Suhagan Raho '
Our best wishes are with her !!!!

Waiting to see Khanak give back to Shaan the dictator ... LOL !!!!!
Update next part  sooon ...

Originally posted by -Ray-

Thanks vaish (correct me if i am wrong )

hai rupa..
i'm ramani not vaish..s i was here for some time..later on went i thru the thread..
Originally posted by -Ray-

Lana ki Jai ho !!

or shud I say

Aditee mata ki jai ho ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by dishbhan

Cold Feet!!!!!

kuch logon ko shadi se pehle hota hain kuch logon ko shadi ke naam se ho jate hain!!!

:-)

Nice update, all emotions of Khanak are shown so appropriately ... I just feel close to her ... in so many ways ...

~Cheers,
Dish

@bold...same here,   specially when she had a tussle with shaan abt "fera" , and leaving A'bad after few days nd nt  nxt day itself !!

shaan's   idea that after marriage "she shud nt cling to her parents "   Typical Men , phew !!

why do they forget a girl wll always remain a "daughter"  1st, nothing can change the equation btw her nd her parents ,nt even marriage !!
Rupa no no Adi mata ki jai! For her we r all here! 😃 Baki amra nimitto matro!! 😆

And somehow I feel she will get her way on this, Shaan will do the needful, he can't stand to see her sad, he will change the tickets himself. I am hoping so & if not then Khanak can start World War lll with him, I will be supporting her. 😃
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

😕😕
Very Senti update..typical Mom-daughter convo...developing a coldfeet jst before the wedding is part of the deal i guess...i kinda liked Shaan's authority over her but knwing Khanak she will surely have her way also in some way or the other!!
Originally posted by RB81

hai rupa..
i'm ramani not vaish..s i was here for some time..later on went i thru the thread..

Hi Ramani...sorry...:(

who is Vaish ?