Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 37

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aditee

Kisi ne Report kar diya to sabke sab maroge.

PM mein baat karo!

Kavi and Casa ke liye kuch bhi karega...
Report koi kare toh kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw...One part on the thread and 50 pages already gone...
Update fatafat...Warna iss thread me 1 hi part hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Baaki pura thread spam karke thread overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee,

We have awesome weather right now, cool breezes, and long evenings, just got back from a beautiful walk, such a romantic weather, yaar ek romatic Shanak update will be like a cherry on the top 😊

DJ
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kisi ne Report kar diya to sabke sab maroge.

PM mein baat karo!

OOH sorry I had no idea...so talking about good tv is off limits, specially when the home prod is not doing well? πŸ˜‰
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SachDJ

OOH sorry I had no idea...so talking about good tv is off limits, specially when the home prod is not doing well? πŸ˜‰

Hahahahahahaha !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jackpot !πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Yennadi Adiii...Post Panne !!
aditee thumbnail
In a few
The next part is almost done

Shaadi tum log Thread 4 par le jaoge lagta hai!

Daebak thumbnail

In a few

Hahahaaa...
Yup !

Band Baaja Baraat...
Band Baaja Baraat...
Band Baaja Baraat...
Baaand Baaaja Baraaat...πŸ˜†

Jaldiii post kar...So that I can start office ka work after readingπŸ˜† Office aake sabse pehle I opened your thread...ek baar subah uthke bhi dekha tha...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In a few

if u take time like this then kandippa marriage thread 4 la than..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Jaldiii post kar...So that I can start office ka work after readingπŸ˜† Office aake sabse pehle I opened your thread...ek baar subah uthke bhi dekha tha...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

me too doing the same..immediately after getting up i switched on the lappy looking for updates..after coming to work still waiting for the update..
aditee thumbnail

Part 69B

11: 00 AM

May 29th 2011

Mistry Residence

Khanak is chatting with Nandini Mausi and Ujjwala all at the same time, she takes the phone. She has no idea who it is.

Khanak: Umm... hello! (husky)

Shaan: Hey!

------------------------------------------------------------- 

Khanak: Oh!

He grins at the other end

Shaan: that's all?

Khanak: I think so!

Shaan: Are you all packed?

Khanak: Do I get an extra day if I am not?

Shaan: Nope! (husky)

Khanak's heart expands like a balloon

Khanak: Aapko Dadi se baat karni thi?

Shaan: I am done talking with her. What are you doing?

Khanak: talking with Ujjwala. She is funny!

Shaan: Does she talk like its nobody's business?

Khanak: I like her!

Shaan: you should teach her how to be quiet, and learn how to talk more from her.

Khanak: I talk a lot!

Shaan: Not enough!

Khanak: Did you talk about the tickets?

Shaan: Didn't we talk about this already?

Khanak: Aapne kaha tha its not carved in stone

Shaan: Nope! Don't misquote me Khanak, I said, we can "talk about it"

Silence!

Shaan: I told you Dad has to meet some Taiwanese guys during the day on 31st. Getting home will help everybody get to what they have to.

Khanak: And get you to work?

Shaan:Lets talk about this at 2 tomorrow? I really can't fight right now.

Khanak: We don't have to if you agree with my idea.

Shaan: You've spent 5 days with them, you want to see them tomorrow and be able to make it easy for them to visit you at the airport on 31st

Khanak: I am going to be spending every day from tomorrow with you. (So why can't I see my parents more now?)

Shaan: Yep! (firm)

Click!

"Its not over yet" she tells herself, when Dadi returns beaming, hoping shehad a romantic conversation.

Praduyn shows up a few minutes later and chats and laughs with everyone, thankfully no flirting today. Khanak wonders if her bro had a "talk with him ".

She doesn't dwell on it as there too many people vying for her attention all morning long. The day flies by, she only tells Bai and Ritu she is fasting, no one else knows. The Gujrals leave by 1 ish, after a brunch. The Mistrys worry they are unable to send every meal to the hotel. Dadi is touched, she says "its impossible to do, so please don't worry about it"

Khanak's Dadi wants to learn English now. Khanak has promised to teach her on her next trip. Bai is slipping into a quiet state from time to time. Khanak notices it more than once. She confronts her in the back courtyard, tears roll down Bai's cheeks.

Bai: Khanak, mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha ki itna sab kuch achha ho gaya.

Khanak: bai mat ro

Bai: Milne aayegi na? (the appeal tears Khanak's heart)

Khanak: Kyon nahi. Main bahar desh thodi ja rahi hoon, yahi Mumbai. 6 ghanta Shatabdi (without realizing her husband will never let her step on a train again)

Bai: agla ticket jamaake phone karegi?

Khanak nods and hugs her tight

Khanak: Main Mumbai pahunchte hi tujhe phone karoongi Bai

Bai: Pair pherne bhi nahi aa paayegi bata rahe hain who log

Khanak: kyon? (incensed) Main kal sham ko aaoongi Bai

Bai: Khanak beta abhi se koi shikayat nahi

Khanak: bai main phere daalne aaoongi. (firm)

Bai: Aada keh rahe hain hum dono tujhe plane mein chhodne jaayenge

Khanak is irritated the flight is at 7 AM. She cant understand the hurry. Nobody has consulted her. She was in a good mood to call the guy and give him a piece of her mind!

Khanak: Bait u subah subah kaise aayegi. Ghar par itne log hain?

Bai: Tujhe dekhne nahi aaoongi kya? (her balls swim in tears)

Khanak: bai! Main Mumbai mein rahoongi, tujhe roz 10 baar phone karoongi. Abhi to ghar ka kiraya bhi nahi hai, to who saare paise tujhe phone karne mein laga doongi (laughs)

Bai: ladka bahit achha hai. Ekdum nek

Khanak's heart skips a beat , she cant quite come to that conclusion yet. The whole "wedding mystery" has not reached that spot yet.

Khanak: Bai main hoon tere aur Aada ke paas. Kaka ko maine 10 baar bol diya, ki unko kisi baat ki tension nahi leni.

Bai: Aage bhi degi na unko?

Khanak: Haan Bai. Yeh log ne to meri salary ki koi baat nahi ki

Bai: agar aage ki to, tu sabse pehle Aada ko keha, who apne PF se poora nikal lenge

Khanak: Uski koi zaroorat nahi! (like a son)

Bai as if on cue says "Tu to mera beta hai"

Khanak is unable to control her tears anymore, it flows down.

Bai: Tujhe to aaj bilkul nahi rona chahiye

Khanak: Aada ko mana kar dena chahiye tha, agar Aada ne  haan kaha to maine mana kyon nahi kiya (hugs her Mom and sobs)

Bai: Kis baat par? (Bai is confused)

Khanak: SHAADI ke liye! (groans)

Bai laughs, tujhe yeh baat aaj soojhi? (gently pushes her head back with her fingers on Khanak's forehead)

Khanak: Bai, mujhe apni khushi se dar lag raha hai.

Bai looks at her deeply "Ab teri khushi ko koi nazar nahi lagegi. Tu hamesha khush, sada hansti hui"

Khanak is unable to bring the words out but manages to " Agar phir se"

Bai places a finger on her lips "Sochna bhi nahi beta"

Khanak: Par Bai mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai"

Bai does not know what to say! Suddenly remembers one thing''''.

Bai: Aada ne tujhse kehne ko mana kiya tha, kyon ki naraaz hoyegi, par humne  Shaan ka janam din poochhkar uski kundali banwayi aur jyotish ne kaha tum dono ke saare gun milte hain, aur uski umar bahut lambi hai.

Khanak: Yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi? ("if the marriage ends they will be so heartbroken" she feels even low)

Bai: Hum chahte hai ki tu khush rahe.

She looks at her Bai's face. It reminded of everything thats plain and simple and good about life. Bai has never expected anything from anybody, only given as much as she could. Her logic in life was simple "Do good to get good"

But whatever happened with khanak she had no way to explain.

She smiled indulgently at bai

Khanak: Tum khush ho na?

Bai: arey maine to kal Sia ki mummy ko keh diya ab Khanak aayegi to hamare ghar kea age yahi gaadi khari milegi

Khanak: Bai, tum bhi na (giggles)

Bai: Tu train mein thodi aayegi? Plane mein aayegi nei?

Khanak: Bilkul (playing along)

Bai: Aur wahan se tujhe gaadi dila denge. (smug, everything is working out well for her daughter)

Khanak: Main milne aaoongi kal, aap dono parson subah nahi aaoogey

Bai: Achha Aaada se lad lena

She wonders if there is nothing common between Shaan and her. Why couldn't they agree on anything?

She didn't think her request of flying out later in the day on 31st was unreasonable at all.

When she had spoken to him after lunch yesterday he had said "We can talk about returning later, but not just now"

When she had asked him why she wasn't consulted, he said, he had no idea even after the wedding she would "cling on" to her parents. Like she were a toddler!

This morning's conversation did not go anywhere either. She makes a mental note to ask Ritu as to how many things her and Kritik disagree on. Is it this bad? "Am I walking into quicksand?" "Is life going to be a constant tug of war?" "Do I have to give in all the time?" "Why"

Separation anxiety is slowly transforming into incompatibility issues for Khanak.

In English this is called "Cold feet". Khanak has chosen multiple routes to acquire it...πŸ˜†

-------------------------------------------
Coming up... sehra bandi... Dulhe ki tayyari and the baraat!