Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SachDJ

Aditee,

Your CASA is already making history. Your story telling is driving us crazy, your writing has bewitched us, spinning a web around us. We are all the in, hook, line and sinker. Your Shanak come alive here and then creep into our dreams. Right now I am in virtual reality world...lines have blurred.

Here are my requests:

1) I still need to flirt with Shan (whines and pouts)
2) Khanak needs to break the pact.

) Hot convos bw Shan and Khanak, if they are not doing it, then let them think about it 24X7, talk some of it, dream all of it and looking is always an option 😳

The last update was so emotional, you got all the punjabi rituals so beautifully, it was being like there. Beautiful.

I wish and hope all
Khanaks of this world find their Shans too. 😊

Hi
Thanks so much
Wishes granted
Arey tim logon ka nahi sunoongi to kiska sunoongi?
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Any cliched post wedding scenes anyone wants?

Like the button sewing?

I wont do that one

Thats been beaten to death

Ughhh

😡

There used to be a show in AIR called "Aapki Farmayish" years ago

This FF is much like that!
😆

Would love to ...😃
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ads aap update kar rahe ho na??m still waiting...
dishbhan thumbnail
Haaaye!!!!!

12 kms away their hearts beat together!!!

Lovely update...she is more scared of staying with him then the family ... thoda different hain .. normally girls are happy to be with their husband and worry about the family's acceptance of her...

Want to know what happens next ... btw abhi tak mehndi ka aage ka part nahi diya hain !!!!

jaldi 2-4 updates de do madam ... we are waiting, waiting for uuu ... heart is beating ... beating for Shaaanak...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Thanks to each and evryone of you that wished me for the 3rd thread

Its all your doing!

I couldnt have done it if no one would have read mine

Truly!

I am fortunate to make/keep some of the most awesomest friends (real and virtual) on the planet.

We rocked the Critics Corner at one point 
That used to be the busiest most read thread a for months.😳

Critics used to hate us from the bottom of their hearts but would still chime in with their opinion.

Supporters would join us in gushing.

Like I said in my previous Casa thread

Together we are like no other

Nobody can gush like us
Nobody can critique like us either

Thank you for making this the most talked about and most read FF.

I am immensely pleased!

Special thanks to all those that have said "We log on to IF RBO only to read/check for Casa updates. There is nothing left in the show for me"

If I actually did that, then I am speechless!

If you didnt do one or the other or both, it would be lost somewhere in Page 10 or 20

In the virtual world thats worse than being forgotten
Thats history!

Thanks for making and keeping Casa front page news every morning
In the news industry "being in the news" is everything!
You guys make it happen for me!

Love

A

We Love u Aditi... CASA has become part of life ... Jus can't live without it...
You are fantabulous 👏👏👏
👏
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! You guys are on thread 3 + I JUST finished thread 1 ! I feel left out :,(. Aditee please dont finish it off soon I wanna catch up + be part of the craziness too :,(. I am actually breathing your FF day AND night ! RockingNeha I would like their consummAtioN later - not straight away :D but Aditee I would like a scene where quite late at night all the familyare gathered together downstairs talking + Shaan is upstairs + wants Khanak up + she knows this too. How would you approacH this ? + I want something about the side of the bed they sleep again :D
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simple-

OMG ! You guys are on thread 3 + I JUST finished thread 1 ! I feel left out :,(. Aditee please dont finish it off soon I wanna catch up + be part of the craziness too :,(. I am actually breathing your FF day AND night ! RockingNeha I would like their consummAtioN later - not straight away :D but Aditee I would like a scene where quite late at night all the familyare gathered together downstairs talking + Shaan is upstairs + wants Khanak up + she knows this too. How would you approacH this ? + I want something about the side of the bed they sleep again :D

Simple

Typo ho gaya tha 😃

I actually DONT want them to consummate their marriage too soon
-Simple- thumbnail
Neha that makes more sense ;) just imagine ! Khanak infront of Shaan 24/7 + he cant do zilch ! Gosh ! Sorry I just need someone to gush with :D but some heated conversations are a MUST ;)
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ROFL...This has turned into a "scene on demand" thread...!

Love all the suggested scenes...Keep it up guys...!

Aditi...I assure you loyal readership for 2-3 yrs happily...Hahahahhaa !!
-Simple- thumbnail
Yep Vandoo ! Its been my bedtime story since Thursday + I've only read the first thread ! I just LOVE this Shaan + Khanak ! + I am really looking forward to how life is after marriage for the 2. It should not be easy but more hard to get for Shaan :D