How can the song not be a masterpiece !!😳
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to each and evryone of you that wished me for the 3rd thread

Its all your doing!

I couldnt have done it if no one would have read mine

Truly!

I am fortunate to make/keep some of the most awesomest friends (real and virtual) on the planet.

We rocked the Critics Corner at one point 
That used to be the busiest most read thread a for months.😳

Critics used to hate us from the bottom of their hearts but would still chime in with their opinion.

Supporters would join us in gushing.

Like I said in my previous Casa thread

Together we are like no other

Nobody can gush like us
Nobody can critique like us either

Thank you for making this the most talked about and most read FF.

I am immensely pleased!

Special thanks to all those that have said "We log on to IF RBO only to read/check for Casa updates. There is nothing left in the show for me"

If I actually did that, then I am speechless!

If you didnt do one or the other or both, it would be lost somewhere in Page 10 or 20

In the virtual world thats worse than being forgotten
Thats history!

Thanks for making and keeping Casa front page news every morning
In the news industry "being in the news" is everything!
You guys make it happen for me!

Love

A
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
update plsss aditee.this is one wedding im dying to c:) its d official shanak wedding:)
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditeee

I am left speechless at the moment... ! I simply just cannot explain how i feel now.. Shivers down the spine of how u have portrayed this so beautifully in Black and white.. A sheer lump in my throat and tears welling down in the office.. ! 
A very Typical wedding scenario ... kid running... around.. people doing their last min works.. gushing and running when the bride come down  her being center of attention...those fears , the apprehension , numerousness .. the typical mixed emotions churning inside her.of a to be bride... captured  it so amazingly... esp for some like Khanak whose seen it and then been snatched away with nothing to look fwd to her means a huge thing for her.. & let me tell you i love this Ritu of yours.. her firmness without making her remind if her past make her feel it and accept it...is just wonderful.. No many an have friends like her .. to mold her and guide her hold her hands in every little thing... She is one helluva girl.. .. & finally the ritulas have begun now... Loved it Aditee... I haven't seen a punju wedding as yet but reading it just makes it so real.. its like i can see it playing right in front of me.. The teasing of the bride, The discussions.. Mum In laws accpetion & approval... dadi's love everything just fits in so well...& finally the he did work.. Huh !!!! 

Okie i cannot take it more further.. i am just so emotionally overwhelmed right now.. ! 👏

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wooowieee...

Loved loved loved this update...beautifully written...am not going to retype what everyone has already said...

BUT...the one aspect that stayed with me...

She looking into the mirror on the Godrej cupboard...stayed..touched...and shall hold my heart forever...

beautiful...Ad...

okay, this week shall be sporadic...but shall deffo try and catch up...

Vandooo..sweetie, loved the hazarika song...Gulzar is GOD
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee,

Your CASA is already making history. Your story telling is driving us crazy, your writing has bewitched us, spinning a web around us. We are all the in, hook, line and sinker. Your Shanak come alive here and then creep into our dreams. Right now I am in virtual reality world...lines have blurred.

Here are my requests:

1) I still need to flirt with Shan (whines and pouts)
2) Khanak needs to break the pact.
3) Hot convos bw Shan and Khanak, if they are not doing it, then let them think about it 24X7, talk some of it, dream all of it and looking is always an option 😳

The last update was so emotional, you got all the punjabi rituals so beautifully, it was being like there. Beautiful.

I wish and hope all Khanaks of this world find their Shans too. 😊
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CASA and logoki [email protected] i want dat..except for u flirting wid Shaan...!lol
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don knw if people will agree wid me but i DONT want Shanak  to consummate their marriage early

Drag it as long as u want

That will bring out the beast in them for sure! 😳 😆

Edited by rockingneha - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update today? I hope so...Cannot wait...

Shanak 😍