Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Such a Detailed Update ...
Loved it Aditeee !!!!!

Waiting for the Next Update ...

WAKE UP ...
We are all set to read the MILAN of two amazingly brilliant Lovers !!!!!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update  Aditee! so well described!πŸ˜ƒ
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh you are absolutely the best!!

thank you for posting. chanting what everyone has been. i can go to work now all smiles:) totally made the day!

ritu seriously is the bestest friend anyone could only wish for!

as i've said so many times before. i am sooo ready for the post wedding. 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi tere liye pata nahi main ullu banke rahe jayoongi! πŸ˜ƒ Y'day left at 12am waiting for ur update & today 1st thing in the morning woke up & opened my lappy to see whether u updated or not.
Thanks for this beautiful update. It was emotional right from the beginning. Sahi maine mein u portrayed a bride's anxiety, apprehension, nervousness, the unknown fear about the future to the T. All girls goes through it but here it looked special all the more because we know the history.
I love Ritu's firmly asserting this time its different without mentioning her previous marriage to Sooraj. And I agree wholeheartedly. If we readers can feel it then I am sure its visible to her close friends & family no matter how much she tries to conceal the glow, the radiance, the flush the moment they r visible to each other.
Every little detail brings a wedding touch to the update right from the rituals, to the kids playing, running up & down, the adults gently admonishing them, the rituals, the girls teasing Khanak, the usual chit-chat everything represent a true Indian wedding. Love u for this.
I am sure the bidaai will be emotional as well specially for her Bai & ada.
But will wait for that later, now looking forward to the marriage.
And our smug adamant groom did work!! πŸ˜† Love this trait in him & he has met his match after all! So it will be delicious to read.
I loved it. Very touching & poignant!! Mujhe pata nahi bahoot sentimental feel ho raha hai! Maybe the typical wedding feel!!
Thanks once again.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oye jaldi se post kar next part !
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Adi tere liye pata nahi main ullu banke rahe jayoongi! πŸ˜ƒ Y'day left at 12am waiting for ur update & today 1st thing in the morning woke up & opened my lappy to see whether u updated or not.

Thanks for this beautiful update. It was emotional right from the beginning. Sahi maine mein u portrayed a bride's anxiety, apprehension, nervousness, the unknown fear about the future to the T. All girls goes through it but here it looked special all the more because we know the history.
I love Ritu's firmly asserting this time its different without mentioning her previous marriage to Sooraj. And I agree wholeheartedly. If we readers can feel it then I am sure its visible to her close friends & family no matter how much she tries to conceal the glow, the radiance, the flush the moment they r visible to each other.
Every little detail brings a wedding touch to the update right from the rituals, to the kids playing, running up & down, the adults gently admonishing them, the rituals, the girls teasing Khanak, the usual chit-chat everything represent a true Indian wedding. Love u for this.
I am sure the bidaai will be emotional as well specially for her Bai & ada.
But will wait for that later, now looking forward to the marriage.
And our smug adamant groom did work!! πŸ˜† Love this trait in him & he has met his match after all! So it will be delicious to read.
I loved it. Very touching & poignant!! Mujhe pata nahi bahoot sentimental feel ho raha hai! Maybe the typical wedding feel!!

Lana,
The moment I wrote that one line about "It meant a lot to Khanak. She knew what it was like for a wish not to be granted or a granted wish to be snatched away"
I immediately felt a lump in my throat
I learnt last July on my trip to India about a high school friend of mine becoming widowed.
10 years ago another friend of mine lost her hubby suddenly one afternoon to a heart attack, she was married for 5 years then

Life is so strange
Some get punished for no reason at all
If it was fair and just all around then it wont be called "life" I guess

Some things just come from my heart.

What this wedding means to Khanak's parents I will never be able to capture well through my writing!
Seeing a child widowed at 23 is harder than scaling Mt Everest or swimming across the Atlantic or any solo voyage around the earth

aditee thumbnail
Vandu
Office ponam di enakku

I will try and post ASAP

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aditee

Vandu

Office ponam di enakku

I will try and post ASAP

Hahahahaha...!
LOL...Mera bas chale toh tereko bitha du full day CASA likhne !πŸ˜†
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god...luvving it yaar..waiting 4 the shadi...
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Hahahahaha...!
LOL...Mera bas chale toh tereko bitha du full day CASA likhne !πŸ˜†

Cutie

I was going to take the day off, as one of the tykes is unwell, but he seems fine now so I will have to go!😭😭

Lost opportunitiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†