Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok have to share this...

First of all..lovely part 68 Aditi...I hope he tries to work and she does the same...the fumes and sparks are what I am looking forward to.

Also hope there is more to Prad and Khanak...I want to see Shaan burn out...lol

So a friend of mine is getting ready to tie the knot...she is more of family actually...was seeing a guy for 3 years..disclosed it to her folks this weekend and now there are approvals and nods all around.

She was super excited..and said its so exciting to have a love marriage..and I replied...No ways...You dont know anything about Casa!!!

Basically I am using the word Casa more like a adjective and verb than as a noun.

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

I am dreaming of chocolate molten lava lake with a scoop of ice vanilla cream!

Its as dreamy as Shanak! Just one small bite & the lava flows from within enveloping in its chocolate taste just like one update of Shanak encompasses us in its taste & intoxicates us!!
The warm cake amalgamates with the cold ice cream just like hot Shaan unify with the cool Khanak to give us a smouldering effect!

Arre mujhe bhook lag rahi hai abhi, chocolate molten cake toh milne se raha, Adi tu tera smouldering couple ka update de de, uss mein hi khush ho jayoongi! 😃

Good one Lana, sounds like heaven. I am making do with some awful version of grocery store  slice of heaven.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how long will that shortly be adi..me too desperate for the next part..not only me whoever r around here are badly in need of the dose of CASA to go on..
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Ok have to share this...

First of all..lovely part 68 Aditi...I hope he tries to work and she does the same...the fumes and sparks are what I am looking forward to.

Also hope there is more to Prad and Khanak...I want to see Shaan burn out...lol

So a friend of mine is getting ready to tie the knot...she is more of family actually...was seeing a guy for 3 years..disclosed it to her folks this weekend and now there are approvals and nods all around.

She was super excited..and said its so exciting to have a love marriage..and I replied...No ways...You dont know anything about Casa!!!

Basically I am using the word Casa more like a adjective and verb than as a noun.

Souma did she give u a quizzical look after u told her that?? She must be wondering who is Casa rather than what is Casa! Make her read it & she will go & tell her fiance we r going to be strangers henceforth & we will get married because of the raw passion we feel for each other & we will confess our love after our marriage!! 😆
Adi tu Pina Colada, Wine, Daiquiri pee ke aayi aur nasha mujhe chari hai! 😆
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

how long will that shortly be adi..me too desperate for the next part..not only me whoever r around here are badly in need of the dose of CASA to go on..

let her write, its going to b a long update  I  guess 😃 *wishful thinking*
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ray-

let her write, its going to b a long update  I  guess 😃 *wishful thinking*

Rupa can I add more to that list of 'wishful thinking?? Sigh! 😍
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Rupa can I add more to that list of 'wishful thinking?? Sigh! 😍

go on...😃
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tum sab logo ki chocolate ki baatein padh ke now i want to have Death by Chocolate Cake!! 
lghosh thumbnail
Btw girls in this culmination of Gujju & Punju wedding we Bongs can give our touch by giving 'ulu', right???
It will be one unique wedding with touches & flavors of so various parts of India.
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingneha

Tum sab logo ki chocolate ki baatein padh ke now i want to have Death by Chocolate Cake!! 

Neha tujhe chocolate khane ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai, just look at ur avi once & u will feel satiated!! 😆