Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

BEST forum members

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
people who spend time on this forum to offer us their analysis and insights into the show should be applauded because this makes the show more enjoyable and interesting.  People who write posts condemning forum members do not require their posts to be read or answered.

Let's all appreciate those members who write such amazing posts...you know who you are-it I write names I might miss some.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivi4viren thumbnail
please don't make such posts. you are no one to judge anyone. IF is for everyone and all can say what they want. 

I don't think it is fair to say who are best IF members and who are not. please close this topic to keep peace over here. 
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this post was not as a jugdement to anyone but to say no one should condemn anyone.  If you think that closing the topic will keep peace I am more then happy to do so.  Don't know how to close the topic but would be glad if someone could close it.
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
moderator will closed it...
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes...CCBM  forum...the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hello dear..

Mayb the intention of your post is not bad but such type of posts differentiating the members in the forum r instigating and might lead to fights

So closing it
CCBM Dev team