Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome topic :D
but im to sad to even countdown for the ending :(
i feel as if a daily routine of mine is being taken away from my life... but im crossing my fingers for seeing karan and kritika in another show or KMH 3 :D:D:D:D 

Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys we will all miss KMH like crazy b'c its a part of us now, but that is the positive side that we will ALWAYS & FOREVER remember it. Still have so many episodes to watch, been soo busy with studys exams & now im writing a essay -.- Lol. 
vandu_2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really feel very very sad when we think abt wats going to happen after this weekend :(:(:(😭😭😭
vandu_2012 thumbnail
ya even i feel very sad when i think abt wats going to happen after this weekened..:(:( miss kmh and arjuhi and karanika a lottt :(:( ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading this post... has left me in tears I cant stop crying 😭 I cant imagine what I will do... so used to watching KMH at a specific time and waiting impatiently for it to come but now what am I going to do! Going to miss Arjuhi/ Karanika so much 💔!!! Everytime I think of KMH ending I end up crying and feel so down!!!!! I HATE IMAGINE SO MUCH  😡!!! KMH has become so much to me... their smiles make me smile, their one frown makes me cry! I am so emotionally, and mentally attached to KMH... I am addicted to KMH!!!

GOING TO MISS KARANIKA/ARJUHI AND THE WHOLE TEAM  SO MUCH!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
chathu_88 thumbnail
You really made me cry. I will definitely miss ARJUHI. You two will always remain in my heart. LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH KARANIKA.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...
Meehak. thumbnail
Thanks for the Beautiful post dear. 🤗Awwwhhh.. 😡 Will miss KMH 😭
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Thanks hun😊
Did you watch todays epi?

Guyss im confused with the dates ! Is there one day or 7 ??!!!
Edited by Khat2027 - 12 years ago
OMG i'm so saddd , tanu tu nay rula dia mujay yaar...
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is this guys????I just wonder ki ei log kya kar rahe hai?hum kya eha majak kar rahe hei???Ek to bina koi reason ke ye imaginewale show khatam kar raha hei or upar se ek mahaepisode bhi nehi de rahe hei aur ab to Cvs bhi storyline ko age le ja rahe hei. Abhi tak kuch tik tarha se hua nehi now i'm sure that s1 tarha s2 mei bhi abrupt ending hi hoga itne dino se hum sirf bekar mei un logo se request kar gaye lekin woh ek bhi nehi rakhe aur ab to sayed Cachu mar jayenge(aaj kal haath mein goli lagne se bhi log marte hei?! 😆) Ab to kuch nehi honewala 2 din rahe gaye I  want to know what they want from us???????Karan-Kritika don't deserve this hum na sahi undono ko to proper respect do!
                 Kriti