Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood cheating spouses and other secrets (Page 13)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

I say take it as rumors and it be better

no please let it be a juicy gossip I enjoy it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009TallyHo

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youknowme

Originally posted by dusu

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

When fanbots can hold on to every single detail including when their fav sneezed, this aint that tough.

Now why dont you prove to me that Duggu in fact didnt lose his virginity to Madhuri. Come on prove it.

prove what? i am not the one throwing around wild accusations..u are the one who posted the 'news'.
anyway just leave it- i am getting bored of this. stars arent what they seem and the media will do anything for juicy gossip- even fabricate or exaggerate it and both play the game well.
No one is "what they seem" as anyone who has ever successfully gone in for a job interview can tell you.
What is so "wild" about believing that these human beings are doing the exact same thing that so many other human beings (not cardboard cutouts or gods but HUMAN BEINGS) have done since the beginning of time, especially when they are given the opportunity presented by loads of money and countless adoring people who would fall at their feet.
These people have access to just about anything and one of the things one does when one has access to just about anything is to try out what intrigues you, be that drugs, people, drinks, or hobbies.
That is WHY people work so hard to make money, so that they can buy what they want. Enough money and you can buy WHO you want as well. It's ugly but has been going on since the beginning of time.
Now WHO really thinks that anyone is going to wash their dirty laundry in public? Who is THAT silly? Really it is silly to think that stars or even our neighbors will tell all of their weaknesses, failings, and sexual adventurings to everyone. In fact we often don't even know what members of our own families are up to until it somehow comes out.
When things come out, or are noticed, or two-and-two is put together about stars that is about the only way WE, who do not live with them and actually SEE the rumpled beds or the used condoms can get to what is actually going on.
So if you need some sort of concrete proof you won't get it here unless one of us is demented enough to try to take pictures of people in the act.
If you ask the star you will get what they want you to believe so if you choose to believe what PR people want you to believe be our guest. Ask THEM for proof. Chances are they don't have any either...just a bunch of people saying something...AND if you go back far enough you just might find that those people are getting something in return for saying it.
People who say things for money or in order to stay on the good side of a powerful person are HARDLY human prayer books. So in the end it's up to us all to believe what we want to believe. If you want concrete evidence go get it...baring that experience with real  (not PR manufactured) human nature is the best one can do.
I agree with uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I think Kajol didn't sleep wwith multiple people.

princessunara

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I feel like Maddy is our personal spy code cracker rofll..good going on solving those..i was still left guessing hehe

LOL same here! I'm surprised about Gauri Khan
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I kinda not suprised about Suzanne Roshan and Gauri Khan, heard rumors before. But it is  their  life!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmerose-girl

cupcakelurve Newbie
cupcakelurve
cupcakelurve

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
hi all...m new to this forum...i hav been reading ur forum 4 quite sum time nw n i like ur gossips...its intresting...ok nw here's 1 i gt...my dad told mi about...

my uncle used 2 work at a hotel last time as a security guard manager...and one night he recieve a call from a room and he went to see...he saw manisha koirala in her lingerie sitting on e floor with 2 guys sitting on e chair in her room...she was drunk n she told him she wanted to go out so she asked him to get security for her...and he said no he cant cos his security is only for e hotel premises...and shah rukh was also in the same hotel as her...they were shooting for a movie...im nt sure of wat movie it was...and later tat nite..around 2 or 3am...he recieved a call from his security boys to come immediately to the hotel and wen he went...he saw shah rukh and manisha koirala swimming nude in e pool n having sex in e pool...i dunno wad happened aftr tat...my dad didnt tell mi...but i felt completely disgusted...

youknowme

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

it was almost given! Its only in the last few years, that we have had Corporatisation in the Industry and the sleazy, one-man producer industry has gone on decline!

Nowadays, our actresses sleep around because they just want variety in their lives, not for roles or out of some kind of financial desperation! Three Cheers for Women Empowerment!DisapproveLOL

Yes, the have multiple affairs for variety and of course "staying in the news" ... but i disagree, i don't think the sleaze is on a decline ... Anyone new coming in is subject to casting couch ... and all the established ones are busy sucking up to the Khans, kapoor and Kumar  because a movie with them could be the ticket to big time moolaah

the sleaze hasn't gone anywhere ... its just now more acceptable and understood ... So maybe in the 90s actresses coming in were shocked and protested but now you know that its the rites of passage

And corporates are no less sleazy themselves ... and the men running them would have no problems in doing what the one man producer industry did for years
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I think Kajol didn't sleep wwith multiple people.

no i don't think she did..simply cz she herself came from a pretty powerful film family n movies have never been 'be all n end all for her'..so she wasn't forced to face casting couch scenarios..
she was 15 when she did Bekhudi. n her aunt(an actress. i can't remember the name right now) was with her for every shoot..i remember reading on it in a Filmfare mag as a bypassing comment..n then Bazigar came n she made it big..n anyway lol Kajol n her kadoos attitude probably had a lot 2 do with this!LOL

and also she is the only B'wood superstar/wife that i can think of to have a clean image after her marriage.. I'm not sure before marriage what it was like though even then as far as i know she had just 1 or 2 affairs(which is pretty normal for any human) before she settled with Ajay..isn't it?

anyway i have never heard of anything bad on Kajol along these lines..she seems happy n well settled in her life with her hubby n 2 kids..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lime_Green_SodaTheAquaCapriibelieveinpinksafeplacetoland

Go to top