Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood cheating spouses and other secrets - Page 10

Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think Gauri Khan is definitely into Depression. She looks sick in every function she attends. The glow's gone, she's become Hell THIN. And i think SRK is having a fling with Priyanka. they both are sucking up to each other everywhere, even IPL matches they are seen together. Something's fishy here. SRK is not what he seems he is. The media is being closed-eye when it comes to SRK's personal affairs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

Madhuri Dixit was not a 'clean' actress! She was reported to have multiple affairs! Trust me, I know what I am talking about!😆She was (still is) one of my favorite actress and I used to follow every bit of news on her! There was no Internet during her heydays, but the gossip mags had a swell time writing about her!

Subash Ghai was notorious for sleeping with every single heroine of his...the only one who objected was Manisha Koirala...I remember reading something about the guards hearing her screams and shouts outside Ghai's farmhouse in Mud Island near Mumbai!They had a huge fall out after Saudagar! Madhuri and Meenakshi Sheshadari were the only two heroines, whom Ghai repeated in his filmsand they were both totally sleeping with him!
Madhuri was also rumored to have an affair with Jackie, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and even Aamir Khan! (Sanjay Dutt was madly in love with her, but could not marry her, cause he was still married to his first wife at that time!)
Not judging her morality or anything, but when she was a rising actress, Bolly was one of the dirtiest places to be...and not one single heroine could get away without the casting couch syndrom...it was almost given! Its only in the last few years, that we have had Corporatisation in the Industry and the sleazy, one-man producer industry has gone on decline!
Nowadays, our actresses sleep around because they just want variety in their lives, not for roles or out of some kind of financial desperation! Three Cheers for Women Empowerment!😒😆

thiis is all hard to belive😲
these all bolly ppl like this..is there any ..who is neat & clean😕
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I say take it as rumors and it be better
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

I say take it as rumors and it be better

no please let it be a juicy gossip I enjoy it
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

No one is "what they seem" as anyone who has ever successfully gone in for a job interview can tell you.
What is so "wild" about believing that these human beings are doing the exact same thing that so many other human beings (not cardboard cutouts or gods but HUMAN BEINGS) have done since the beginning of time, especially when they are given the opportunity presented by loads of money and countless adoring people who would fall at their feet.
These people have access to just about anything and one of the things one does when one has access to just about anything is to try out what intrigues you, be that drugs, people, drinks, or hobbies.
That is WHY people work so hard to make money, so that they can buy what they want. Enough money and you can buy WHO you want as well. It's ugly but has been going on since the beginning of time.
Now WHO really thinks that anyone is going to wash their dirty laundry in public? Who is THAT silly? Really it is silly to think that stars or even our neighbors will tell all of their weaknesses, failings, and sexual adventurings to everyone. In fact we often don't even know what members of our own families are up to until it somehow comes out.
When things come out, or are noticed, or two-and-two is put together about stars that is about the only way WE, who do not live with them and actually SEE the rumpled beds or the used condoms can get to what is actually going on.
So if you need some sort of concrete proof you won't get it here unless one of us is demented enough to try to take pictures of people in the act.
If you ask the star you will get what they want you to believe so if you choose to believe what PR people want you to believe be our guest. Ask THEM for proof. Chances are they don't have any either...just a bunch of people saying something...AND if you go back far enough you just might find that those people are getting something in return for saying it.
People who say things for money or in order to stay on the good side of a powerful person are HARDLY human prayer books. So in the end it's up to us all to believe what we want to believe. If you want concrete evidence go get it...baring that experience with real  (not PR manufactured) human nature is the best one can do.

I agree with u😳
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I think Kajol didn't sleep wwith multiple people.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

I feel like Maddy is our personal spy code cracker rofll..good going on solving those..i was still left guessing hehe

LOL same here! I'm surprised about Gauri Khan
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda not suprised about Suzanne Roshan and Gauri Khan, heard rumors before. But it is  their  life!
cupcakelurve thumbnail
hi all...m new to this forum...i hav been reading ur forum 4 quite sum time nw n i like ur gossips...its intresting...ok nw here's 1 i gt...my dad told mi about...

my uncle used 2 work at a hotel last time as a security guard manager...and one night he recieve a call from a room and he went to see...he saw manisha koirala in her lingerie sitting on e floor with 2 guys sitting on e chair in her room...she was drunk n she told him she wanted to go out so she asked him to get security for her...and he said no he cant cos his security is only for e hotel premises...and shah rukh was also in the same hotel as her...they were shooting for a movie...im nt sure of wat movie it was...and later tat nite..around 2 or 3am...he recieved a call from his security boys to come immediately to the hotel and wen he went...he saw shah rukh and manisha koirala swimming nude in e pool n having sex in e pool...i dunno wad happened aftr tat...my dad didnt tell mi...but i felt completely disgusted...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

it was almost given! Its only in the last few years, that we have had Corporatisation in the Industry and the sleazy, one-man producer industry has gone on decline!

Nowadays, our actresses sleep around because they just want variety in their lives, not for roles or out of some kind of financial desperation! Three Cheers for Women Empowerment!😒😆

Yes, the have multiple affairs for variety and of course "staying in the news" ... but i disagree, i don't think the sleaze is on a decline ... Anyone new coming in is subject to casting couch ... and all the established ones are busy sucking up to the Khans, kapoor and Kumar  because a movie with them could be the ticket to big time moolaah

the sleaze hasn't gone anywhere ... its just now more acceptable and understood ... So maybe in the 90s actresses coming in were shocked and protested but now you know that its the rites of passage

And corporates are no less sleazy themselves ... and the men running them would have no problems in doing what the one man producer industry did for years