Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ah lo and behold- so the media tire of the stars and turn their attention to the 'poor' wives instead
this whole thing is just pathetic- right from the chawls to the castles men cheat- it isnt a new phenomenon.
when u sign up to be a star wife, u know the pitfalls aswell as the perks.
u have a husband- who is well maintained, famous, rich and good looking. and u expect that night after night on an outdoor shoot, he will sit in his hotel room and drink milk..alone! of course not- they will go and have fun.

the wives know it and except for su and twinkle, they do nothing but sit on their backsides. sussanne is a hand on buisness woman and kudos to her for rising above her husbands name. she visits hrithik regularly on the sets but of course, the article chooses to ignore that. if you are gonna do an article- why not foucs on the relationship as a whole- why not detail all he does for her as a husband. i am sorry to say but just coz a man has a fling- it doesnt mean he is a bad husband.

and gauri- if she is spiralling out of control-  how can we blame the husband? we KNOW that drugs are harmful and yet with 2 growing kids, if she chooses to indulge in their parties at home- who is to blame? srk? errr...how? if she hates him so much..walk out! if she cant do that- then bottle it gracefuly and channel energies into charity, work or the kids. but please dont blame the men if u CHOOSE to abuse drugs.

i hate this mentality that when it comes to blowing the cash the men made, the wives are all for it. when it comes to using their power and attention- they love it. but when faced with misdemeanours they cry foul like they are the only women to go through the trauma when in reality most women handle these situations regularly, this article supposedly focuses on susanne- but hello- it wasnt as if su was sitting at home and crying as duggu had fun- she enjoyed holidays of which pictures she chose to splash to the media and was with him on the sets of kites and at their parties. so stop treating her like a victim. the media chooses to manipulate so they get max readership- and we fall over it. all this is over exaggerated garbage

i say 'get a grip' and look at ur kids'. -but make a life for yourself and settle into a not so perfect but comfortable arrangement in the home. i am sure the branded clothes, hot husband, holidays,  bags and perfumes more than make up for it.
Edited by dusu - 12 years ago
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw... its not only the wives doing the drugs... the husbands are totally into it too -- SRK is a very well known user and HR a little more recent user. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shellily

Btw... its not only the wives doing the drugs... the husbands are totally into it too -- SRK is a very well known user and HR a little more recent user. 

LOL😲 SRK as well? First smoking and now drugs?😕
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ruky786

LOL😲 SRK as well? First smoking and now drugs?😕

well rukshar thats bollywood beyond the  world of glitz glamour fame success there is shadow of despair insecurity rivalry ,to be on top always thats too much to handle for some in that cases drugs comes as their relief
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

why not only actors, but also actresses have a history in drug n substance abuse, so i don't think there's anything to get shocked or surprised...

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what kind of life these people live...portraying to be saint in front of the world...all rubbish...how can they even stand themselves...
K its understandable that the guys are hot and there are so many chicks who are ready to share their bed but dont they have any sanity left that they are married and should respect their spouse. Dont they think about  their children that they will get affected by seeing their parents like that...sometimes i feel there are so many crazy fans of these superstars who are ready to give their lives for them, if they get to see the real life of these stars, they might commit suicide themselves
Edited by shahidrocks - 12 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

I always wondered about SRK and drugs but no one has ever said anything when I asked. The thinness, the hyperactivity, the disinterest in eating and sleeping and endless work schedule. It would be tough to maintain all of that without some sort of "help"
It all made me wonder. Are there any articles you could link us to regarding this?
Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago
I think it's Amphetamines that most actors [and people in high-stress fields] take for efficiency.
And I used to give Ranbir flak for being how he is but he seems pretty decent compared to all this

I don't even like him as an actor anymore but I really wasn't expecting Hrithik to be cheating as well...On one hand he and Suzanne celebrated their wedding anniversary in front of a live audience and yet cheats even though Suzanne knows of his actions😕

The article summed it up perfectly; you really would lose your sanity worrying about your appearance, your husband's fildelity and his career if you were a star wife
anniy786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The problem is that in this profession after a while it becomes to stressfull as your constantly want to stand out and with new talent emerging all the time you have to work extra hard. Hrithiks behaviour has changed over the years and him being a perfectionist must make it harder!

Suzanne is successful in her own right but still has to have celebrities and husband to attend her opening and events of her store if she was an average no one then i doubt her interior business would take off,

Firstly showbiz is attractive and then after a while your super rich and offered stupid amounts of money from all over and then theres only so much you can spend on fancy cars, designer clothes, luxuary apartments etc etc and then you become restless and want something to stimulate you thats when drugs come in, and trust me its not like they would be like addicts as such but like they indulge in it every now and then to get over a bad phase or combat a problem.

Cat stevens a very famous popstar/singer who elton john considered his biggest competitor in the 80s said once that if the devil ever had to do business or choose a profession he would choose the showbiz and entertainment field, he later quit and bacame religious as he was sick of the success and dark side of this profession.