Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pari.K

Superstars like SRK/Hrithik can act as seen in their movies but damn their wives take the cake by being able to pull off looking like sweet innocent angels despite all these bones in their closets! 

You think Gauri and Suzanne look like sweet innocent angels? They look like botox filled druggies to me...πŸ˜†

@Pullo: I can imagine Govinda's fat ass kicking Masand out of the car and Masand vowing to seek khoon ka badla in his squirrel voice...πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Govinda threw Masand out of the car?

That was then... As of today the Superstars will be ready to throw Masand off the cliff... πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
madhur should make a movie about this
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You think Gauri and Suzanne look like sweet innocent angels? They look like botox filled druggies to me...πŸ˜†

@Pullo: I can imagine Govinda's fat ass kicking Masand out of the car and Masand vowing to seek khoon ka badla in his squirrel voice...πŸ˜†

True that though they do seem more normal compared to the Delhiites my mom has the bad fortune of knowing! These rich and famous people have far too many secrets to keep track of. 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maddy, that was one fantastic job of decoding all the sleazy secrets of bollywood!πŸ˜†

What a pathetic life our stars lead, isn't it? Or maybe, they feel its worth sacrificing every personal happiness and dignity for money and fame!πŸ˜•

No wonder, nobody in bolly looks genuinly happy! Except perhaps, Mallika Sherawat, whose highpoint in life is being invited to Cannes!πŸ˜†

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
should I call it Star power with Midlife crisis? whatever it is, its gross...
ah! Its all about Jungle mein mangal ...

btw, Masand should be thankful to Govinda usko govinda ne car se fenka and uska enlightenment ho gaya
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...when I read the article, my first thought about Mrs. N was Sussane! What a mockery of marriage all over B-Town! 
chocobear thumbnail
Except for govinda bit i guessed all of them right! Gross. What a Pathetic life they lead!🀒 Hrithik-SRK are not in the least a loving and a doting hubby. Gross. How much lovey dovey types did they try themselves to portray and i believed it too. I always thought these two are shareef patnivrata types Pati but i guess i was wrong.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobear88

Except for govinda bit i guessed all of them right! Gross. What a Pathetic life they lead!🀒 Hrithik-SRK are not in the least a loving and a doting hubby. Gross. How much lovey dovey types did they try themselves to portray and i believed it too. I always thought these two are shareef patnivrata types Pati but i guess i was wrong.

They were all lovey dovey in the beginning of their careers...SRk-Gauri looked fantastic in the 90s...Hri-Suz also looked great back in the days...but I think Bollywood sucked them in and it was never the same.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🀣 Masand: karara jawab milegaa..