X Factor India

India-Forums

X Factor India
X Factor India

Sonu Nigam Appreciation Thread (Page 30)

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by somone999

With due respect Shreyacool ji... I hope I am too allowed to post one song daily or alternately... I can't resist... Embarrassed Here comes a song where Sonu has sung such remarkable and beautiful high notes... Very passionately sung... Day Dreaming
Phir Se...
Heart
from the movie Toh Baat Pakki

This song is so special to me. Bcz I heard it for the 1st time in my cousin's mehndi video last year. I was like "Yeh kaun sa song hai jo maine nahi suna" LOL But the reason I didn't bcz it came out while I was busy with shaadi preps Embarrassed

I quickly wrote down the words on a paper and ran to the computer to google the movie name.

Normally I don't compare 2 versions. But on this one I did for some reason. I LOVE sonu's version even though I am a huge fan of Rahat ji Embarrassed

Best part of this song is its lyrics and simplicity. Luv it so much. Thanks Simona for sharing. Hug

I can't wait to go back. mera tima nazdeek aa raha hai Tongue

AWWW... you know I love it when you turn all huggy wuggy... Embarrassed

And well, do I need to say it? LOL That I LOVE it too! Big smile

Well, by now, you might have known how much I love sharing songs... LOL Islye don't thank me, that's like my job since I started understanding music... I make my dad, mom, friends, family, cousins...everybody - to hear songs... its like a family business... LOL

When are you going? or rather 'coming'? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

@Simona - Didn't i post this on ur wall last week or so Embarrassed

Naah you didn't, I would have remembered otherwise...
You have so many friends, must be somebody else's wall... Big smile

Why don't u guys take turns like

1 Song of the Day by Simona
1 Song of the Day by Shreyacool

Main bas enjoy karun gii LOL

Hehehe... Good Idea Zoo... I feel like a celebrity now... 1 song of the day by 'Simona'... LOL
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

AWWW... you know I love it when you turn all huggy wuggy... Embarrassed And well, do I need to say it? LOL That I LOVE it too! Big smile Well, by now, you might have known how much I love sharing songs... LOL Islye don't thank me, that's like my job since I started understanding music... I make my dad, mom, friends, family, cousins...everybody - to hear songs... its like a family business... LOL When are you going? or rather 'coming'? Embarrassed

Awww Thanku Embarrassed Mujhe shalam aa li ey EmbarrassedLOL
I know I am the same way. i love sharing songs. I think its a great habbit. I was wondering how did 4 of us started sharing music. then I think I started and then tum log tou shuroh hi ho gaye LOL I remember Sahil asked me, how do u Tag ppl LOL I inherited Musical genes from My dad and Paternal side. But I feel so luckt to have that gene LOL I LOVE Music. Its like the Best thing after my parents which I love in my life. Embarrassed
I am coming baby, get ready LOL next month. Actually in a few weeks. tere paas hi seedha aa rahi hoon Wink

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 15 June 2011 at 9:36am

somone999

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Hehehe... Good Idea Zoo... I feel like a celebrity now... 1 song of the day by 'Simona'... LOL
I HAVE posted a Parineeta song few weeks ago. I know I did. AngryLOL I will go check it tonight.
Woooho I am gonna enjoy them. Tongue

somone999

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Awww Thanku Embarrassed Mujhe shalam aa li ey EmbarrassedLOL
I know I am the same way. i love sharing songs. I think its a great habbit. I was wondering how did 4 of us started sharing music. then I think I started and then tum log tou shuroh hi ho gaye LOL I remember Sahil asked me, how do u Tag ppl LOL I inherited Musical genes from My dad and Paternal side. But I feel so luck to have that gene LOL I LOVE Music. Its like the Best thing after my parents which I love in my life. Embarrassed
I am coming baby, get ready LOL next month. Actually in a few weeks. tere paas hi seedha aa rahi hoon Wink

Aray! Kadku sharma rahi hai... Can I believe my eyes? Tongue

Hahaha... Yeah, it happened that way... Sharing music with you guys has like become a part of routine now for me... Big smile
Well, I don't know where I got that gene from, cuz my dad has my childhood recordings of me singing when I was so little. LOL Well, I must have that gene too I guess, cuz my parents love to hear good music too. Smile

Next month! My finals are starting from then... Ouch
Do eat the ice cream which I told you. And remember me then... Big smile

I HAVE posted a Parineeta song few weeks ago. I know I did. AngryLOL I will go check it tonight.
Woooho I am gonna enjoy them. Tongue

You posted a Parineeta song, 'Soona Mann Ka Aangan'.
Not this 'Soona Soona', its from Sonu's independent album 'Classically Mild'. Smile

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Aray! Kadku sharma rahi hai... Can I believe my eyes? Tongue Hahaha... Yeah, it happened that way... Sharing music with you guys has like become a part of routine now for me... Big smile Well, I don't know where I got that gene from, cuz my dad has my childhood recordings of me singing when I was so little. LOL Well, I must have that gene too I guess, cuz my parents love to hear good music too. Smile Next month! My finals are starting from then... Ouch
Don't post both replies in the same one. We need to keep this FC going naa Embarrassed dekho sirf 31 pages huway hain Embarrassed
Really? i never record my voice, well most recently i did but it was horrible. I am more of a listener. I do sing at times but only for myself. Embarrassed
I told you I have been to that ice cream shop. Its in Scheme III right?
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

You posted a Parineeta song, 'Soona Mann Ka Aangan'.  Not this 'Soona Soona', its from Sonu's independent album 'Classically Mild'. Smile
OK fine you win then. Yeah I remember i posted Soona Mann ka angan.
Ab kya karun dono main Sona hai LOL

somone999

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Aray! Kadku sharma rahi hai... Can I believe my eyes? Tongue Hahaha... Yeah, it happened that way... Sharing music with you guys has like become a part of routine now for me... Big smile Well, I don't know where I got that gene from, cuz my dad has my childhood recordings of me singing when I was so little. LOL Well, I must have that gene too I guess, cuz my parents love to hear good music too. Smile Next month! My finals are starting from then... Ouch
Don't post both replies in the same one. We need to keep this FC going naa Embarrassed dekho sirf 31 pages huway hain Embarrassed
Really? i never record my voice, well most recently i did but it was horrible. I am more of a listener. I do sing at times but only for myself. Embarrassed
I told you I have been to that ice cream shop. Its in Scheme III right?

Yeah... I love to sing... Smile

It has many branches all over the twin cities... I usually get it from one branch located in the capital... Plus, their pizzas are just too yummy... In fact, I love every product of theirs... Big smile

Hehehe... But we should add sonu songs too... In case we are called spammers... LOL

Sonu's performance in an award function... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobiSwetha-Sai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index