Sonu Nigam Appreciation Thread - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

LOL well there weren't any shows I was interested in since indian idol.. I mostly just watch musical shows but it depends alot on whether I like the judges or not.. and I would have def watched srgmp but those judges just got on my nerves... par ab sonu aa gaye hain so im happyyy 😃

I've seen all the promos on the official x factor india site plus the promo brahmy posted and I also saw this new commercial yesterday as well... exciteddd 😃

Even Vishal-Shekhar? =( 

LOL JK. They got on my nerves too. And their music isn't as amazing as it used to be. 

LOL well there weren't any shows I was interested in since indian idol.. I mostly just watch musical shows but it depends alot on whether I like the judges or not.. and I would have def watched srgmp but those judges just got on my nerves... par ab sonu aa gaye hain so im happyyy 😃

I've seen all the promos on the official x factor india site plus the promo brahmy posted and I also saw this new commercial yesterday as well... exciteddd 😃

Oh my gosh same here. i started sa re ga ma pa but ended up quitting in 2 weeks bcz it was crap. I hated the judges there.
I was eagerly waiting for some musical show to start. My life needed some excitement. 😆
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Even Vishal-Shekhar? =( 

LOL JK. They got on my nerves too. And their music isn't as amazing as it used to be. 
LOL awww yea.. and plus all the judges just cared about promoting the singers in their group.. it was getting too much..

Plus all these years of just hearing people in the same age group was starting to get boring.. no age limit is SO EXCITING  😍

And is it true that there won't be a voting system?

LOL awww yea.. and plus all the judges just cared about promoting the singers in their group.. it was getting too much..

Plus all these years of just hearing people in the same age group was starting to get boring.. no age limit is SO EXCITING  😍

And is it true that there won't be a voting system?

Ahh I know! Did you see the Kolkata promo? There was this old guy and he was adorable! =) 

I believe so.. 
There won't be any voting? whats the format of the show? i know nothing about it.
@ zoo: I think its the judges who'll decide the winners.. talent will succeed for once 😎

@ sim: I haven't but its oki since I'll see them all this sunday and rest of audition days 😃

@ zoo: I think its the judges who'll decide the winners.. talent will succeed for once 😎

@ sim: I haven't but its oki since I'll see them all this sunday and rest of audition days 😃

Thats good. but I thought it was a fair win in Indian idol 5 too. 😃
Yeah i agree 😃

I either wanted Shivam or Sreeram to win 😃
Even though i had a crush on naushad and all. and i really really liked shivam. I was happy that shreeram won. I wanted him to win. 😆
thanks 4 AT sonu rocks all da best 4 X Factor